Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:13 PM

I MISS the gentleman. I AM a lady. But I agree with you. I have been to some chat rooms, and the women can be horrendous. They can sweet as pie one moment and dripping venom the next. I think the gentleman is alive and well, but these new breed of women are not ladies. These new women are suspicious of anyone who is actually nice, because they themselves don't carry that gene. And girls stop pretending that You are nice. You are only nice when you want something. To be a Lady or a Gentlemen means to have consideration for the other person first. Too many women are self- centred, hence the gentleman is not seeked out or appreciated when acquired. Gentlemen everywhere, you are desired and appreciated, but alas the true Lady is becoming a rare jewel, (sometimes we don't come in the prettiest packages) But we ARE here :)

You are a very wise woman...:smile: :wink:

Well said.....I agree with you 100 %......

My guy friend (s) talk about this all the time...

One of is always saying "RED FLAG" BEWARE...RUN...

Best of luck

laugh flowers

God I hate it when a nice guy brings up a red flag!!! Doesn't nice mean anything anymore??? It used to be a good thing...

carry the American Flag...Red, White, and Blue...you'll be safe...:wink: :smile: laugh

Poor form my dear lady, for I have found that those of us brave enough to carry the red white and blue usually risk their safety for those of us unwilling or unable.

????????

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:07 PM

I MISS the gentleman. I AM a lady. But I agree with you. I have been to some chat rooms, and the women can be horrendous. They can sweet as pie one moment and dripping venom the next. I think the gentleman is alive and well, but these new breed of women are not ladies. These new women are suspicious of anyone who is actually nice, because they themselves don't carry that gene. And girls stop pretending that You are nice. You are only nice when you want something. To be a Lady or a Gentlemen means to have consideration for the other person first. Too many women are self- centred, hence the gentleman is not seeked out or appreciated when acquired. Gentlemen everywhere, you are desired and appreciated, but alas the true Lady is becoming a rare jewel, (sometimes we don't come in the prettiest packages) But we ARE here :)

Best of luck

laugh flowers

God I hate it when a nice guy brings up a red flag!!! Doesn't nice mean anything anymore??? It used to be a good thing...

carry the American Flag...Red, White, and Blue...you'll be safe...:wink: :smile: laugh

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:05 PM
I don't want to train or teach no more men....

Been there done that..

I had 2 sons....to train and teach, teach and train,mentor...

At my age..if a man hasn't gotten it by now....

Forever let me live in peace...even alone in my rocker...flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 03:53 PM

Best of luck

laugh flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 03:29 PM

Dirty Angel

we already know you are a "dirty Angel, with big eyes"..

tell me something new.....:smile: :wink: laugh :tongue: rofl rofl flowers flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 03:28 PM

where theres a will, its not mine

lmao....good one...:wink: laugh

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 03:14 PM

|_______________________________|
| I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT-....................|
| EVER IT IS YOUR LOOKING FOR.......|
| (though, no sence in looking.......|
| under the letter "g"....................|
|__________________________________|

lossed.....lmao

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 03:07 PM
I think to much....knock me out....I talk to much.....leave me alone....laugh :wink: :tongue:

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 02:58 PM
again....:thumbsup:

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 02:57 PM
wow...were have I been ???

I thought you both were living together alreadyyyy....

Well, I can't wait for the day to come for you both, you are a lucky man...Eileene is awesome.....and she is lucky to have you to....

and, I forget what else I had to say....rofl

congrats and have fun waitinggggggggggggggggggg...doesn't that suck...?????? slaphead laugh :wink: :smile:

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 01:59 PM

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/270948

catch him! you'd make a possibly good match....

treat him well, and as an equal, rather than a "test" when you find him........or you'll lose him.

nope..I already have dibs on him...:wink: laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead

I love this slaphead icon....rofl

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:16 AM

Zanne, glad I have you fooled.
I am simply me, have my traits, good & bad.
Hope your boys are doing well, mine is home for a bit & then will be back out making a hole in the water.

We'll talk ..glad he's home...Brett on his way again in July.....

I'm way passed my hr..

have a great day..xoxo

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:14 AM

I am the winner

Think again!drinker :banana: slaphead
You too

sneeky lil bugger...rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:09 AM
I'm the winner.....laugh laugh laugh laugh

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:02 AM

I SPEAK THE TRUTH ACROSS THE BOARD......TO TIRED TO TYPE...HONEST..OR I WOULD GET INTO THIS POST...

DARKOWL HAS A FOOT FETTISH......rofl rofl rofl rofl TRUE OR FALSE..?????

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl offtopic

hell yes! and a body devouring fetish too!drool drinker where's my pics?!flowerforyou laugh laugh pretty feet!pitchfork

now visualize this Dark...after my days of darkness..sitting outside from sun up to sundown..day in and day out..the whole time son was in Iraq....

I thought of a cool pic this morning...of my feet...for you...:wink: :smile:

I go lay down on the grass, put my feet up against a tree, and take a snapshot of my sweet feet...

Ya think the neighbors would find me creative???? or I have lossed my marbles???lmao....

I'm gona do it....after I paint my toes....though....cause I don't care what pple think...

:laughing: :laughing: flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:53 AM

While at work one day & watched this older couple with amazement. He treated his lady with the utmost respect. Taking her coat off, pulling out her chair, after dinner helping her with her coat again. I just looked on wishing there were more men like that. When they left he held the door open & opened the door on her side of the car. Now, that was a perfect gentelman!!! But, I've never claimed to be a lady!!devil

The man was a dying breed, and I can understand that. We are called liars, womanizers, and fakes. And now I see that my true topic should have been the loss of the lady.

Personal INTIGRITY, is what makes a gentlsman.

Not what he does.

Hi Sage...How are you? I'm working my way to e-mailing you...I have been playing in the play ground...I'm in a calm place at the moment...So not to many e's going out.I think about u always and your family and your kindness that I have received from you.You are a man gift....good soul...xoxoxoxo

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:50 AM

While at work one day & watched this older couple with amazement. He treated his lady with the utmost respect. Taking her coat off, pulling out her chair, after dinner helping her with her coat again. I just looked on wishing there were more men like that. When they left he held the door open & opened the door on her side of the car. Now, that was a perfect gentelman!!! But, I've never claimed to be a lady!!devil

The man was a dying breed, and I can understand that. We are called liars, womanizers, and fakes. And now I see that my true topic should have been the loss of the lady.

good point..thats why I changed my heading..just in a more modern way..change with the times...

I want to go back to the old way...The way I recall...the man goes to work, woman stays home...usually barefoot and pregnant...those days are gone..but...you help me with my coat, I'll help you with yours, hold my hand, I will hold yours, actually quite simple way to live...in harmony....thats also lost in society today......:smile: flowers

Very good post.... I have to agree a change in the times has changed the definition of courtesy. In todays world it is often hard for people to see the little things that matter so much. We are constantly bombarded by selfishness in life today, and as they say... what comes into our minds comes out in our actions... Thank you for being one of those special ladies who understand that times have changed and yet sees how the lady and gentlemen of old can be reborn into perhaps something better

come on...lets run away and change the world.....:banana: rofl

it so simple it sickening.I'm no perfect angel...but I have been told my views do work...and I see it works in many ppls lives,I just can't find one who can handle such.

I've always wanted the typical,wonderful husband, cute little house, picket fence ,beautiful kids and have to have the dog....I had it for a little while...but the ex...he just had this need to keep up with the jones's,to this day,he is the same,and more so,

I choose to just be me.Even on a bad day.And I even open doors for men...You get one heck of a smile and a thank you...simple again...

I believe until ppl have a life changing event happen....then they begin to except exceptance...(most days)slaphead ...you see what really is important.

I'm getting lossed here in thought...some it up this way.when the modern technogy gets shoved up our azz's and we can finally go outside and play hide and seek and catch lightening bugs,just maybe, we'd be a little happier...

The distance of real human union is getting lost ..and here we sit with our PC'S in our laps.....yikes...

I have to get to work...

Have a great day....:smile: :heart: smooched flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:29 AM

Please leave me the F!ck alone..........smokin

please and F!ck work well in the same sentence....:wink: :tongue:

it;s worked for me..when I have told a few ppl in my life time...

get the F!ck out of my face...with my sweet little voice...drop the eye brows and they really get the message....lmaoooo

or I change my name and confuse them to death...or

talk to them like you are talking to someone else and they will just simply think your a little off....rofl rofl

but who cares you want them gone anyway...slaphead waving surprised roflrant rant rant rant laugh

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:20 AM
Edited by zanne46 on Tue 04/13/10 07:22 AM
I can't live without all you and your funny stuff and opinions etc...

times up..gotta go..

spredding some love...

I woke up happy laughing about things said here. things said over here in my little world to......

have a great day everyone....flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:15 AM

good point..thats why I changed my heading..just in a more modern way..change with the times...

I want to go back to the old way...The way I recall...the man goes to work, woman stays home...usually barefoot and pregnant...those days are gone..but...you help me with my coat, I'll help you with yours, hold my hand, I will hold yours, actually quite simple way to live...in harmony....thats also lost in society today......:smile: flowers

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25