Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:38 PM
awwwwww.....ur a cutie.....could be my son.....still sweet....I don't ever recall seeing a real you...

so..nice to meet you.

Now get back to ur crazy self...

xoxooxxo

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:34 PM

umm... ^^"

I meant a weekly goal of how many threads they will kill in a week

sry I was a bit unclear ^^"

well.....I don't give a F***.......so I'm sure I won't be killing any threads..

I'll just watch you.....go for it....

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:31 PM

New hands?

Im not sure I understand ^^"

can you explain plz ^^

omggggggggggggggggggg......I don't think skelital hands would feel very good.....let me see ur real hands...lol

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:28 PM

Mine always Die quick...mine dont count ^^"

although the cookie one went kind of far...maybe the Orgy part caught their attention....pervs..

Does anyone have a weekly goal?

weekly goal???? man u change topics quick....but since u asked....I'm going to try not to cry alot about my LCPL BRETT in Afghanistan......xo

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:26 PM

Not sure ^^"

What would you like to be done?

I was thinking massage......but......U NEED NEW HANDS....rofl rofl rofl

slaphead

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:24 PM

How many Threads have you killed in the past 2 weeks?....

just ures......pooooofffffffffffffffffffff......lmao....xo

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:18 PM

The one from the latin dating site looks like one of the ladies I met on here.

she's fake....move on.....rofl rofl rofl

Turns out she wasn't Latin at all!! slaphead

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......:banana: laugh :smile: :wink:

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:16 PM
12:15 a.m. now what u going to do????laugh :tongue:

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:13 PM

The one from the latin dating site looks like one of the ladies I met on here.

she's fake....move on.....rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:13 PM

If you dig deeply enough, you're sure to find the obligatory "Photos in ad do not reflect actual members" disclaimer.

I went to a dog food site and it said "Photos in ad do not reflect actual dog eating actual advertised product."

lol.....

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:08 PM

Can you see them? A brunette in a darker dress with a good cleavage shot, the blond next to her in a blue shirt with another nice racks and a one more with a white t-shirt and nice boobs again. I tried to find them on zoosk, but then it was asking for my credit card.

lmao.....Atlantis what are we going to do with u?????lol

Montana babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..lmao..xoxoxoxo

Yeah Montana!! Do you think they live there? Or where do they live? I wanna know! Kinda ruins this mingle thing here..my eyes just keep rolling up to those pics.

Here look.

don't u love it when is says join free......such crap....and those woman.....they are air brushed beauty so don't loose any sleep.

Ya want Free......go to ur local deli...find a cute brunette, and ask her if u could have a slice of cheese to see if u like it.

You will have a brunette to look at, a FREE piece, and no drama....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:59 PM

Can you see them? A brunette in a darker dress with a good cleavage shot, the blond next to her in a blue shirt with another nice racks and a one more with a white t-shirt and nice boobs again. I tried to find them on zoosk, but then it was asking for my credit card.

lmao.....Atlantis what are we going to do with u?????lol

Montana babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..lmao..xoxoxoxo

zanne46's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:52 PM

I hope everything is better now that you are out and can hold your granddaughter.

As soon as Jon sends me a picture of the little man, I will post it.

oopsie Eileena.....we have GRANDSONS.....lol

Tedmond....:heart: smooched

Brayden....:heart: smooched

I just have a bunch of "B" boys...stepson..Bryan...My sons..Brett and Bradley...grandson..Brayden...got it....lol:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

flowers :smile:

zanne46's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:33 PM

Hi Suzanne! The baby is named after daddy... Tedmond. He was 8 lbs 2 oz, 22 inches long.:banana: A big boy....

Speaking of boys...how are yours doing?

( And thank you..bigsmile ) xoxox

When he is a teen..they will call him Tmond...lol

My Bradley gets called B Rad....I kinda like it.lol

Our grandbabies are about the same size.I don't know how my tiny daughter n law delivered such a big baby. My grandson is Brayden.I call him Bray.7 months already.

Brett left for afghanistan on the 19th.I was just in the Hospital for a week.My heart is broken and scared to death again.

So I would rather talk about babies....xoxoxooxoxo

zanne46's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:20 PM

"If you wanna hear God laugh tell him your plans." laugh

Before I even think about marriage or kids I'd like to be somewhat financially stable...if all goes according to plan I would like to have my Masters in Education by the time I am 30. Then everything else can happen.

Hello Suzanne20.... How are you? Long time no see. I have thought about you, alot, and here you are.xoxoxoxoxo to you.Hope all is well with you.:heart: flowers

zanne46's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:17 PM

Last night my daughter gave birth to a baby boy. During the delivery, there were some complications, and she had an emergency c-section. During the procedure, the intabation tube went into a brochial tubes, and the other lung collapsed.
Since then, the lung re-inflated and were are just waiting to see if it will work on its own.

My prayers go out to you Captain and your daughter.Congrats grampa..

Whats the baby's name ?....xoxoxxoo To Eileena as well. xoxoxoxo

zanne46's photo
Fri 07/16/10 12:14 AM

T~bird... flowers

This has struck a cord with me as my nephew leaves Aug.2nd for his deployment... We don't know where he will be sent as of yet but know that he goes... So like many others, we will wait and Pray in our own way for his safe return.. And the return of all that serve..:heart: :heart: :heart:

Corn field hugs my friend...winking flowers

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart
Though the fear for him is great, this is his hour to shine through with being the hero he is to serve this Country, and for standing proud in EVERY AMERICAN'S EYES..THANK YOU SOLDIERS!!!
drinker drinker :smile: GOD WILL KEEP THEM SAFE.:heart:

tomany americans don't give a cap,,,,,,,,they have forgoten 911.....

ppl want freedom and safety,,,,,beware,,,i would capitalize,,,,beware..but i can't move from the physical pain,,i know about,,,

but they are going to attack the usa again....just a matter of time....

i can't type any more,,,,the pain is so bad.

zanne46's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:05 PM
A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes,

while everyone else believes the fake smile.

God bless my son , be safe ,derring your deployment...:heart: :heart: :heart: smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart:

zanne46's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:46 PM

me to.....:heart: :heart: smooched smooched :cry: :cry:

zanne46's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:41 PM

T~bird... flowers

This has struck a cord with me as my nephew leaves Aug.2nd for his deployment... We don't know where he will be sent as of yet but know that he goes... So like many others, we will wait and Pray in our own way for his safe return.. And the return of all that serve..:heart: :heart: :heart:

Corn field hugs my friend...winking flowers

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25