Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:48 PM

Random thought... Who the hell gave my dog herpes?

Snuff..drinker How's life treating you?

apparently not so well....he's thinking about who gave his dog herpes....rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:31 PM

Mother is God in the eyes of a child.

then they grow up....rofl rofl rofl frustrated grumble rofl rofl

lol,
It's a line from The Crow.

point made...."Some mother,, like me are eating Crow"...lmao

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:18 PM
he deactivated.....he must have fallowed the duckie out....rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:17 PM

Heheheheheheh:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

i like this MUCH,,,,,,

me and Terry are chatting by cell....:banana: :banana: :banana: :heart: smooched :heart: :banana: :banana: happy :smile:

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 09:21 PM
hahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahaha.....laugh :tongue:

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 09:19 PM
I'm not missing...bigsmile laugh

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 07:21 PM
awwwe....:heart: smooched smooched flowers flowers

I am sorry to hear this....sad hugs to you....

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:49 PM

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

because we she likes lots and lots of friends...and just think about all those clothes to share...they always fit perfectly...:banana: :banana: :smile: laugh :tongue:

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:47 PM
I hate black eyed peas....little southern bell...was made to eat them..in kindergarden....tears tears tears

my brother and I used to spit them out under the table...hehehe and Misssss Mary would give us more....pitchfork

BEP..yuck.....rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:43 PM
the bug is back....noway noway .gona kill it....yesway....grumble grumble rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:41 PM

Mother is God in the eyes of a child.

then they grow up....rofl rofl rofl frustrated grumble rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:39 PM

what would happen if mirrors could talk

MirrorMirror would have to answer that one..but he split to facebook..lmao

I'll send him back here....lol

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 07:20 PM

two months will go by pretty quickly..:wink:

been 3 so far.....and yes it actually flew...

mano..ur pic is freaking me out....everytime I see it..I question who it is...come on looking at screan names to is asking to much of me..lmao
<<-- better ??

and some sleep..as I am very tired..tired doesn't do me well...thank u mano...xoxoxoxo

yep...all of us should go back to childhood..post da pics...lol

I'm cranky....really...sigh....
I think the word is "bitchy" laugh

never bitchy...quietly feeling cranky...actually angry at myself..I quit smoking....4 days? and I bought a pack today....only smoked 3..but....not happy with self....even though I know..tomorrow is a new day...mad grumble frustrated slaphead
now I'm pissed too :angry: throw the rest of them in the toilet...you're a strong woman, I know you can quit..

I know, I know, I've done it before....this time it's harder....I'm on that roller coaster today....today...knowing deployment date is upsetting me...I can't wait til Sunday..I go to my 1st Marine parent group meet....
well just try to hold on till then, I'm sure the group will help you feel better flowerforyou

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 07:13 PM

mano..ur pic is freaking me out....everytime I see it..I question who it is...come on looking at screan names to is asking to much of me..lmao
<<-- better ??

never bitchy...quietly feeling cranky...actually angry at myself..I quit smoking....4 days? and I bought a pack today....only smoked 3..but....not happy with self....even though I know..tomorrow is a new day...mad grumble frustrated slaphead
now I'm pissed too :angry: throw the rest of them in the toilet...you're a strong woman, I know you can quit..

I know, I know, I've done it before....this time it's harder....I'm on that roller coaster today....today...knowing deployment date is upsetting me...I can't wait til Sunday..I go to my 1st Marine parent group meet....

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 07:05 PM

Absolutely precious!!!

:smile: flowers

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 07:04 PM

<<-- better ??

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 07:01 PM

my grandson......looks like daddy is scaring him from ever going in the marines....

2 more months and I get to meet and hold my grandbabyyyyy.....

FYI...daddy's marine helmet....must be pretty heavy on a 3 month old...lmao

He is just too precious, I can't help but smile when I look at his pic.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

awww thank you..I have so many more...he looks just like my son...his expressions....r so cute....thx..flowers

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:55 PM

<<-- better ??

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:52 PM

aww but Dancere likes it :tongue:

what the heck u sucking on....man....o..lol

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:40 PM
balcony???? better go look over the balcony...he might be traveling by ground..yikes..not good..
I hope u find himflowers

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25