Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:39 PM
Baby says...just wait for him to come out...he will come to momma eventually....lol

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:37 PM
were did
u see it last???

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:08 PM
Thank u everyone....:heart: smooched

I can't wait...and he is a very puky baby....I can't wait....Memories of the days with his daddy....now grandbaby...:heart: smooched :heart:

:smile: :wink: happy flowers

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:05 PM

Totally understand. My grandkids are in Seattle, just see them in Pictures on Facebook

I do the same....and I steal everyone one of them....lol

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 06:04 PM

two months will go by pretty quickly..:wink:

been 3 so far.....and yes it actually flew...

mano..ur pic is freaking me out....everytime I see it..I question who it is...come on looking at screan names to is asking to much of me..lmao

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 05:59 PM
HAPPY Birthday Jon...happy you are having a wonderful 40th with the love of your life...xoxo to u both...

zanne46's photo
Wed 04/14/10 04:24 PM
she will sleep well..and u say stubborn...good for her..she be right back up after rested...

I understand..cause I take my mom out...1-2 hrs she's ok...3 for my mom ..she was ready for her chair and t.v.....lol

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 09:41 PM
Edited by zanne46 on Tue 04/13/10 09:42 PM
my grandson......looks like daddy is scaring him from ever going in the marines....

2 more months and I get to meet and hold my grandbabyyyyy.....

FYI...daddy's marine helmet....must be pretty heavy on a 3 month old...lmao

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:46 PM

What a bad day it has turned out to be...

awwwwww......feel better....:smile: flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:39 PM

Ok, I just started posting today and I REALLY need to say what's on my mind.

HIPPOPOTAMUS!!!

Thank you, I feel much better now.

don't ya just love a hippo...they are so cool...

happy u r feeling better...:smile: :wink: laugh happy

For sure. There's nothing like commiting random acts of humour:wink: laugh

Wanna know something really messed up if you already didn't? Kmow what the hippo's closest living relatives are?

aaaaa...don't keep up with that much...but would like the answer....always willing to learn....I probably should know this...

but I don't !

Tell me now...lmao

I'll guesss..

A donkey????

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:38 PM

HIPPOPOTAMUS!!!

For sure. There's nothing like commiting random acts of humour:wink: laugh

Wanna know something really messed up if you already didn't? Kmow what the hippo's closest living relatives are?

aaaaa...don't keep up with that much...but would like the answer....always willing to learn....I probably should know this...

but I don't !

Tell me now...lmao

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:32 PM

at 40,000 feet in altitude. someone sitting next to me asked if i wanted to get high, and i explained to him that we already were quite a ways up, and to get into the stratosphere, he'd have to land, and proceed on a different plane that could take those altitudes..... some people's kids.....

why the //$%%^ strong desire to get high? it seems more important than thinking nowadays.... go figure....is life that bad? i guess so.

next time someone does that ..tell them to go way in the back of the plane...

seats don't move...by the time plane lands...head will be buzzing....they will be unsteady....and possibly be greated by security for public drunkness or drug use....lol

I'll never sit there again....I could barely make it up the aisle...and I was straight....

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:28 PM
How are you Mikey???

How are things going???

Still saying prayers...xo

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:27 PM

HIPPOPOTAMUS!!!

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:24 PM

at 40,000 feet in altitude. someone sitting next to me asked if i wanted to get high, and i explained to him that we already were quite a ways up, and to get into the stratosphere, he'd have to land, and proceed on a different plane that could take those altitudes..... some people's kids.....

why the //$%%^ strong desire to get high? it seems more important than thinking nowadays.... go figure....is life that bad? i guess so.

what are ya gona do dark?????

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:21 PM
ewwwww

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:19 PM

I BEG YOUR PARDON,
I NEVER PROMISSED YOU
A BUSH GARDEN!!!

(Obama garden - now, tha's different story)

lmao

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:14 PM

By all means, speak your mind, that's how people get to know you. But seriously, don't advertise yer a nice guy/gentleman by claiming you are such. Let them see it through your other words.
Just some friendly advice.:wink:

umm..I agree with you here....

advertising???I don't think so...

He is putting his real feelings and thoughts about a real life issue ...

and getting known.....

I'm back and forth here and e-mailing....

He is for real.....even behind a monitor screan.....sigh.......

I wasn't calling sek out specifically or trying to say anything negative about him. I'm just saying that for every guy like sek that might really be, there are a WHOLE boatload that aren't. Even if they tell you they are.
I also speak from experience. I tried throwing the nice guy label out there for a couple or so years in forums like this without taking the time to spread my posts around and get some notice for my character/behaviour. I wanted to throw it right out there, even including it in my profile. When I scratched that, and just let my humour and personality show who I was in the forums, I got a LOT more action in the bullpen, so to speak.
Fortunately, I scored big time when my high school sweet heart found me on another site and told me if I didn't get my posterior to her place pronto, she would come down and drag it back laugh
It was unreal, it was like we picked RIGHT up where we left off 25 years previous. She is literally my female counterpart.:heart:
Anyway, sorry for the off topic endingblushing

I hear ya sista....

ur pic thru me off....thought you were a guy..lmao...

need not worry ..I will go change my pic and I will be in diapers again.......rofl rofl rofl rofl

hey that sound fun....they rock ya, sing to ya , let u burp ,puke and fart on ya..and still love ya..gotta love moms and dads....slaphead rofl ok gettin tired silly....

Always go with yer gut instincts, I AM a guybigsmile rofl

well I'll be damned..miss read again....I'm better sometimes at 5 a.m. with these long paragraphs all smooooshed together...I need glasses to...

Ok.....then I think I will continue to hide behind the Marine Baby.....

sorryyyyy...:smile: :wink: laugh smooched

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:08 PM

Maybe I should start bleeding my heart out to a random audience...

Like...for money?

Who would pay for that?

Will there be a lot of blood? :tongue:

Ohhh yes, definitely...

do u want to bleed out???? or can i stop it ???? then u can pay me...

which is it ????grumble smooched

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:05 PM
typing sucks....laugh

my hands are tired...

I don't know how I could have put that in 1 word....frustrated rofl

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25