Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:03 PM

Need more than a square to wipe that azz!!!rofl
rofl rofl rofl slaphead ME LIKED THAT ONE!!!laugh

waving wavingbigsmile

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:55 PM

By all means, speak your mind, that's how people get to know you. But seriously, don't advertise yer a nice guy/gentleman by claiming you are such. Let them see it through your other words.
Just some friendly advice.:wink:

umm..I agree with you here....

advertising???I don't think so...

He is putting his real feelings and thoughts about a real life issue ...

and getting known.....

I'm back and forth here and e-mailing....

He is for real.....even behind a monitor screan.....sigh.......

I wasn't calling sek out specifically or trying to say anything negative about him. I'm just saying that for every guy like sek that might really be, there are a WHOLE boatload that aren't. Even if they tell you they are.
I also speak from experience. I tried throwing the nice guy label out there for a couple or so years in forums like this without taking the time to spread my posts around and get some notice for my character/behaviour. I wanted to throw it right out there, even including it in my profile. When I scratched that, and just let my humour and personality show who I was in the forums, I got a LOT more action in the bullpen, so to speak.
Fortunately, I scored big time when my high school sweet heart found me on another site and told me if I didn't get my posterior to her place pronto, she would come down and drag it back laugh
It was unreal, it was like we picked RIGHT up where we left off 25 years previous. She is literally my female counterpart.:heart:
Anyway, sorry for the off topic endingblushing

I hear ya sista....

ur pic thru me off....thought you were a guy..lmao...

need not worry ..I will go change my pic and I will be in diapers again.......rofl rofl rofl rofl

hey that sound fun....they rock ya, sing to ya , let u burp ,puke and fart on ya..and still love ya..gotta love moms and dads....slaphead rofl ok gettin tired silly....

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:51 PM

Need more than a square to wipe that azz!!!rofl

u crack me up.....rofl rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: :heart: laugh laugh laugh

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:34 PM
ok...I had sex in a car.....then found out before I even got out of it..who it belonged to....

It was my fathers business partner....good thing DNA wasn't so big back then...

my daddy would have kicked my butt....scared

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:25 PM

My friend knocked four people out at a party and cut someone with a broken bottle. He ran through the college campus until; he got stopped by six cop cars in the middle of an intersection. They drew their guns on him so he got down on his knees, but his hands behind his head and screamed at the cop, "Sir, I've got a knife in my pocket and if you come near me I'll gut you and rape your children." Very shortly after he said that, he took two tasers to the chest. He said it was the most excruiatingly painful experience of his life.

to bad for the dude..he should have gotten 4 shots for saying that to a police officer....grumble grumble :banana:

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:18 PM
thought I was tased....then I thru 4 chairs at him...1 hit him in the head..he finally walked away..

he shouldn't have hit me....

so who tased who???rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:09 PM

By all means, speak your mind, that's how people get to know you. But seriously, don't advertise yer a nice guy/gentleman by claiming you are such. Let them see it through your other words.
Just some friendly advice.:wink:

umm..I agree with you here....

advertising???I don't think so...

He is putting his real feelings and thoughts about a real life issue ...

and getting known.....

I'm back and forth here and e-mailing....

He is for real.....even behind a monitor screan.....sigh.......

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:03 PM

...you have experienced in an automobile.

oh just don't know if I should go there on this one...lmao

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 06:49 PM

Truthfully most of us aren't used to men opening the doors, removing our coats, etc. It's something I rarely see or have experienced in a long time. I'm sure there are plenty of ladies & gentlemen out there but I feel it's a dying breed in both sexes. I usually see this in the older generation. Rarely do I see this type of respect in the younger generation.
I met and had dinner with a lady from here,,two years ago..
She picked the steak house,,and as we entered to when we left,,
She lead,,,and upon me asking her at our seating, if she preferred
me on her side,,or across from her,,she quickly stated OH,,ACROSS
I need my elbow room,,,,giggle, giggle,,OK,,so now she is a smoker
as I ,,and I lit her cigarette and then later, after we ate,,I missed lighting another one for her,,,she let me know that..
And as I said I was sorry but we were talking and that went right past my notice,,(that she needed a lite),,
So WE then got talking about courtesies, and when asked if her ex,,had done that for her,,she replied,,of course!
So as we talked deeper into all that he had done,,
WHICH,,was EVERYTHING,,I simply told her SHE had lost a very GOOD MAN there,,when they Divorced...
Then commented again on my be-half,,
I said, there is a fine-line between doing something for someone out of respect and compassions,,,verses,,Being TRAINED!
And as I followed her to the door,,she grandly stepped aside when reaching it,,so as I could open it for her..in which I did..
THAT,,was our only time to meet or see each other..
I am the type of man to always do for my lady,,
BUT,,thats through feeling she is caring and inwardly appreciated that there done,,as they say and show theirs through words,,like thank you,,or,,,that was sweet,,it in THOSE WORDS,,I DO,,not because the woman, IS EXPECTING IT to be a GOD SEND DUTY..
I have NEVER demanded my lady to DO,,,ANYTHING!,,,
Nor,,have ANY DUTIES,,that our solely HERS TO DO...
I believe that a working relationship TAKES BOTH,,to give and take in it..and WE OUR THE SAME,,50/50,,,
When I feel her LOVE,,through her ALL,,of what I do for her.
then I shall always be her door opener, and her lite, and her drink getter,,,,but IF,,,my small wants get over-looked,,then WE ARE NOT in that 50/50 relationship equals...
I don't want to CONTROL HER,,nor HER CONTROL ME,,,
WE,,,just love each other both enough that WE just DO when we CAN
ALWAYS for EACH OTHER....wink,,,,,THATS MY GOOD RELATIONSHIP.
anyway???,,

You said it all I tip my hand to a true gentlemen...

Terry is my bestest friend here..we love each other very much...almost 3 yrs of great friendship and support..xoxoxo

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 06:48 PM

Truthfully most of us aren't used to men opening the doors, removing our coats, etc. It's something I rarely see or have experienced in a long time. I'm sure there are plenty of ladies & gentlemen out there but I feel it's a dying breed in both sexes. I usually see this in the older generation. Rarely do I see this type of respect in the younger generation.
I met and had dinner with a lady from here,,two years ago..
She picked the steak house,,and as we entered to when we left,,
She lead,,,and upon me asking her at our seating, if she preferred
me on her side,,or across from her,,she quickly stated OH,,ACROSS
I need my elbow room,,,,giggle, giggle,,OK,,so now she is a smoker
as I ,,and I lit her cigarette and then later, after we ate,,I missed lighting another one for her,,,she let me know that..
And as I said I was sorry but we were talking and that went right past my notice,,(that she needed a lite),,
So WE then got talking about courtesies, and when asked if her ex,,had done that for her,,she replied,,of course!
So as we talked deeper into all that he had done,,
WHICH,,was EVERYTHING,,I simply told her SHE had lost a very GOOD MAN there,,when they Divorced...
Then commented again on my be-half,,
I said, there is a fine-line between doing something for someone out of respect and compassions,,,verses,,Being TRAINED!
And as I followed her to the door,,she grandly stepped aside when reaching it,,so as I could open it for her..in which I did..
THAT,,was our only time to meet or see each other..
I am the type of man to always do for my lady,,
BUT,,thats through feeling she is caring and inwardly appreciated that there done,,as they say and show theirs through words,,like thank you,,or,,,that was sweet,,it in THOSE WORDS,,I DO,,not because the woman, IS EXPECTING IT to be a GOD SEND DUTY..
I have NEVER demanded my lady to DO,,,ANYTHING!,,,
Nor,,have ANY DUTIES,,that our solely HERS TO DO...
I believe that a working relationship TAKES BOTH,,to give and take in it..and WE OUR THE SAME,,50/50,,,
When I feel her LOVE,,through her ALL,,of what I do for her.
then I shall always be her door opener, and her lite, and her drink getter,,,,but IF,,,my small wants get over-looked,,then WE ARE NOT in that 50/50 relationship equals...
I don't want to CONTROL HER,,nor HER CONTROL ME,,,
WE,,,just love each other both enough that WE just DO when we CAN
ALWAYS for EACH OTHER....wink,,,,,THATS MY GOOD RELATIONSHIP.
anyway???,,

I hear u my friend...just looked..were did u go...and u didn't call me last night....lmao....miscomunication....I wasn't my dialing day..lol

So, my heading is pretty out there..but what I did say in my post about it...from all the fun that did come from it...

I'm not looking to be wearing that golden diamond thing on my head...oops forgot what I called it..

Balance and love and compassion and most of all....compromise....no one can possibly think alike always...

so is that the last time u saw her?????lmao

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 06:08 PM

Please don't laugh at me for trying to find someone who understands me.

sorry i laugh at almost everything and everyone, i can't help you with that request.

by the way, you might want to use the correct 'plane' in your first post if you're so big on vocabulary. :wink:

Yes I failed spelling and my spell check helps alot. But it interests me that you noticed. I really figured you for kind of glossing over things. Apparently your deeper than that. Im impressed.
i noticed it too just didn't wanna say .. don't like hurtin people feelings .

i don't like to either and, most times, i don't bother - unless someone sounds like they think they are smarter than anyone else.

Honestly people, I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND SMARTER!!! I AM NOT LOOKING DOWN ON YOU!!!! I like all of you for various reasons. I am just trying to be me!!!

You seem very nice. Most people are just f!cking with you brother. Just lighten up a bit.......smokin

I dont mind people messing with my mind, I just dont like the way it makes me feel inside. I know most people dont consider the feeling of those they are talking to, but I do, and some of the things that have been threaded to me in the last two days have shown me that in this I seem to stand alone... But hat its not the first time. Im a survivor.

You stand alone? Brother everybody on here for the most part is single and lonely. Try to have a little fun with folks. The forums are a good way to get to know people. There are some really nice folks on here. I wish you the best.....smokin

okey dokey......I'm having fun, he's having fun....any body else having fun.....I really don't like scrutching my nose to certain things..it really makes a deeper line between my eyes....:tongue: laugh

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:54 PM

I don't want to train or teach no more men....

Been there done that..

I had 2 sons....to train and teach, teach and train,mentor...

At my age..if a man hasn't gotten it by now....

Forever let me live in peace...even alone in my rocker...flowers

Ok I truly hope you find what you want and need. Someone as cynical as you are has surely been through alot and deserves happiness.

Actually not cynical....

With all I have done in my life...I chose the humanitarian way....be nice to all.....the ones who use u as a doormat...I delte...toxic...I don't need them in my life...

My son said to me when he was about 12....

Mom....you are the rock and glue to the family....

And you always fix things for everyone....

Well try driving a car and figure out what to say while your head is spinning around..lol

I told him..I agree and I am happy you see that I am the rock and glue..I hope you follow my path....

Then I told him..I don't fix things for everyone..what I do, do is find resources for what ever ppl need...it's all a matter of if they grab for them or not....

I will admit...my son is very upset with me...he remembers this..he remembers his life with me...But I fell.....due to a heart wrenching fear....that he didn't expect....my fear for my sons life in a war zone...

I have been working diligently on me....for me, for him,and my other son....to get back to who I was and who they know....what ever..

Point..I don't have energy to be a trainer or teacher to another adault.....

my mouth is dry and I'm not even talking..lmao...

I'll be back later when I can articulate my drop dead point....

even with BAD SPELLING....spell checkkkk is for the weak and worried .......ugggggggggggg

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:37 PM

I MISS the gentleman. I AM a lady. But I agree with you. I have been to some chat rooms, and the women can be horrendous. They can sweet as pie one moment and dripping venom the next. I think the gentleman is alive and well, but these new breed of women are not ladies. These new women are suspicious of anyone who is actually nice, because they themselves don't carry that gene. And girls stop pretending that You are nice. You are only nice when you want something. To be a Lady or a Gentlemen means to have consideration for the other person first. Too many women are self- centred, hence the gentleman is not seeked out or appreciated when acquired. Gentlemen everywhere, you are desired and appreciated, but alas the true Lady is becoming a rare jewel, (sometimes we don't come in the prettiest packages) But we ARE here :)

yep. Only ladies can make the men gentlemen. And vice versa, although in my experiences, I tried but then I guess women think I'm an easy game. Now I'm just a bstard and viciously sarcastic attacker, it's not something I was always been, but I learned it from women I have dated.

oh ..don't give her that satisfaction...

I don't really believe u r such a bastard....but if you say so....rofl rofl :wink: smooched

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:35 PM

Ladies can open their own doors and buy their own dinners, and generally have no need of a what used to be considered a good man.

so all a man has to do is buy a dinner and open a door and they are considered a 'good man'?

just because a guy uses all these rarely-used words, doesn't make him classy, a gentleman, or a good man.

it mostly just makes me laugh at him.

I guess it is wrong in America today to have a vocabulary. I apologize if my words offend you or make you laugh at me. Has it ever occurred to you that I am really like this and not trying to impress anyone?

Come on now...there is always going to be those idiots..whether male or female....you learn to walk, to eat and *****....the same way...

I believe sekin is true to his word.Other wise, this post would be dead by now.

Here is a man..who openly can and knows, how to recognize if he is wrong or not...and fixes it..all by himself with his mind and heart...and consideration towards others.

This kind of process in ppl.is null and void in alot....sad

sekin...from the very start of this post..I took you as guenuine...there should be more of you....

and woman should embrace..when they come across someone of ur stature...

I see to many appologies (possibly) expected...or what ever..of you....

I don't see a appoligy needed in this quote and post area..by u...to be necassary....

We need to except the FACT..that there are good men and woman still living and breathing....ok my eyes are popping out...

sekin....:smile: happy smooched

Thank you my lady, you have watched and read from above so I consider you to know me at least well enough to be genuine about what you said on my behalf. So again I truly thank you for believing me. Most dont.

Because ppl don't trust...

I have had so much crap happen to me...by men...since childhood....

I chose not to let that interfere with my thought process and the knowledge I was taught and learned thru out my life...

To many..choose to be stagnant...thats why...they don't get it or see the real in ppl...

We are not freaking robots.....We are human..we have faults....there are those who..will continue on with out any consience....the ones who have a concience...are the ones who thrive...in all aspects of living....

The reason ,if u read my new heading...and my thinking is because, yes, I am tired of the crap...blaten statement like mine..weeds the weeds..Read the whole thing.I will not tolerate or give in to those who will not treat me correctly across the board....

I have given and given and forgiven over and over...

I want a return....it's actually called "Balance of love and life"...

I am the least pretenious person...I care to much...I have a lot to give, to say, at the same time...I LISTEN....

Listening passionately is one of the best attributes to a loveing relationship....

And I didn't read it in a book either....:wink: :tongue:

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:17 PM
Edited by zanne46 on Tue 04/13/10 05:21 PM

no actually it hasn't occurred to me. beyond the posts that i've read in this thread, i've not given you a second thought.

having a large vocabulary is great but if you try to use it on an entire audience, chances are you'll lose most people as they will just skim through it as useless drivel, or dribble, whichever the case.

ok..found it...

I'm shocked by your comment....

Didn't see it comming...

I suppose to each his/her own...

Unless I'm missing something...I'm glad i'm not a guy....grumble

jmo

:wink: :smile: slaphead

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:15 PM

Ladies can open their own doors and buy their own dinners, and generally have no need of a what used to be considered a good man.

so all a man has to do is buy a dinner and open a door and they are considered a 'good man'?

just because a guy uses all these rarely-used words, doesn't make him classy, a gentleman, or a good man.

it mostly just makes me laugh at him.

I guess it is wrong in America today to have a vocabulary. I apologize if my words offend you or make you laugh at me. Has it ever occurred to you that I am really like this and not trying to impress anyone?

Come on now...there is always going to be those idiots..whether male or female....you learn to walk, to eat and *****....the same way...

I believe sekin is true to his word.Other wise, this post would be dead by now.

Here is a man..who openly can and knows, how to recognize if he is wrong or not...and fixes it..all by himself with his mind and heart...and consideration towards others.

This kind of process in ppl.is null and void in alot....sad

sekin...from the very start of this post..I took you as guenuine...there should be more of you....

and woman should embrace..when they come across someone of ur stature...

I see to many appologies (possibly) expected...or what ever..of you....

I don't see a appoligy needed in this quote and post area..by u...to be necassary....

We need to except the FACT..that there are good men and woman still living and breathing....ok my eyes are popping out...

sekin....:smile: happy smooched

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:53 PM

She has to have arrived already!! Bet they're doing the naughty!!!!pitchfork

well at least someone is paying attention....ding dong....I'm tired..

I was wondering when the 25 days was cominggggg..lol

didn't even dawn on me to look at dates here...lmao

oh well..me need food to..

yawn slaphead

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:48 PM
Thank You....:wink: :smile: flowers

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:45 PM
I just quit....3 days now....:banana: :banana:

zanne46's photo
Tue 04/13/10 04:39 PM

I MISS the gentleman. I AM a lady. But I agree with you. I have been to some chat rooms, and the women can be horrendous. They can sweet as pie one moment and dripping venom the next. I think the gentleman is alive and well, but these new breed of women are not ladies. These new women are suspicious of anyone who is actually nice, because they themselves don't carry that gene. And girls stop pretending that You are nice. You are only nice when you want something. To be a Lady or a Gentlemen means to have consideration for the other person first. Too many women are self- centred, hence the gentleman is not seeked out or appreciated when acquired. Gentlemen everywhere, you are desired and appreciated, but alas the true Lady is becoming a rare jewel, (sometimes we don't come in the prettiest packages) But we ARE here :)

You are a very wise woman...:smile: :wink:

Well said.....I agree with you 100 %......

My guy friend (s) talk about this all the time...

One of is always saying "RED FLAG" BEWARE...RUN...

Best of luck

laugh flowers

God I hate it when a nice guy brings up a red flag!!! Doesn't nice mean anything anymore??? It used to be a good thing...

carry the American Flag...Red, White, and Blue...you'll be safe...:wink: :smile: laugh

Poor form my dear lady, for I have found that those of us brave enough to carry the red white and blue usually risk their safety for those of us unwilling or unable.

????????

I am sorry, either the mean remark I made went over your head, which I doubt, or your original remark about red flags, and then the red white and blue flags was taken wrong. After looking back on your above post about, "One of is always saying "RED FLAG" BEWARE...RUN..." I see that you may not have meant anything cruel by it. I am very sensitive today due to all the nice guy bashing going around. So I sincerely apologize for my sensitivity.

not a problem...thats why I ????? you.

We will always see red flags...between both men and woman...

I could have ramble ...I do that alot..lol.

I'm tired...forgive me..

Umm, my first thought when I made the r/w/b flag comment..was my sons....I always told them...I see "red"....then they really are going to see red from mama....And I don't care how old they are...

I raised them to be respectful, loving, commited, compassioate etc..young men...

My 21 yr old who is a Marine, is married ,with a newborn...they have been toghether since 8th grade.At his age....he is an amazing HUSBAND and FATHER....

The flag thing is..saying...the good guys carry themselves..red white and blue....honorable....

Others..choose the red....I have learned to about face quicker as I have gotten older....

Closing..You are red, white and blue.......compliment...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25