Community > Posts By > powderpuff2364

powderpuff2364's photo
Thu 12/19/19 10:04 AM

PROFILE PREFERENCES

I am having trouble with my Mingle2 profile.

I have, several times, set my "Profile Preferences" at the following:

SEEKING:
18-30 years of age
Negro/mixed, Latina/Hispanic
Slim/Petite/Athletic build
Should prefer museums, walks in parks, bicycling, etc
Within 20 miles, of Springfield Illinois (If possible)

What I am receiving is:
35-50 years old
white
medium to LARGE build
within 500 (+) miles, of Springfield Illinois

Though I have reset my preferences, more than once, the mainframe just does not want to accept my perferences.

My question is: Do I need a PAID membership, to Mingle2, in order to receive the kinds of profiles that I ask for?

powderpuff2364's photo
Tue 12/17/19 10:23 AM
I hear you, brother! Even worse than getting the same content, over and over, is that, no matter how often I tell Mingle what I am looking for, they send me what I am NOT looking for.

I have reset/edited, my file, five times, yet Mingle resets them, again.

I THINK this is the sites way of saying "PAY for advanced membership, if you expect what you want.

For NON-paying members, we get the same "junk", over and over.

powderpuff2364's photo
Tue 10/29/19 10:11 AM
MY question is simple. background: When I ask potential women for dates (in the past), the women made a point of "shouting/screaming" in my face "You are NOT a man!", and "You dont deserve a woman"

BY contrast, when I see a woman who is interested, yet she is not my type, I try to be courteous, saying "Sorry, I am looking for someone else."

And YES, I Do have a specific type, of woman, that I seek.

Any suggestions on a more polite way, to decline a woman?

powderpuff2364's photo
Thu 08/08/19 08:59 AM
I know that this entry will sound racist, but I need to know the following.

First, HOW do I tell/inform/request, that dating web-sites STOP sending me nude pictures. I dont need to see a womans private parts, to know if I will enjoy her company.

Also, without seeming racist, how do I tell the same web-sites that I am looking for a nice, young, Latina, for friends, dating, and so on? Maybe an 18-30 year old.

powderpuff2364's photo
Mon 05/06/19 08:59 AM
Would it be wrong for an American, like myself, to want to date a Latin/Hispanic woman, not just for friendship, but to learn about the Latin way of life?

Specifically, if I had an "ultimate goal" of bringing Latin Nations, LEGALLY into state-hood, in the United States?

Is it wrong to want to use dating services, to learn more about people, and to encourage the United States to evolve, by adding new states?