Community > Posts By > Montereywoman

Montereywoman's photo
Fri 01/19/18 07:33 PM
How the heck am I gonna do this?
5 classes, 16 units......+work 18 massages/wk...+study... +sleep.
Last Semester.....keep on swimming, nothing but hoodies and coffee

Montereywoman's photo
Fri 01/19/18 01:25 AM
Edited by Montereywoman on Fri 01/19/18 01:26 AM
No, Im not a person frustrated or even looking for true love.
I read profiles , not many people do though.
We are here to have fun, remember that. True love/ I am not sure we are in charge of that, as much as we like to control things.
Just have fun, besides even if we match identical there is a small chance that we want what we think we want. Just let it happen naturally. I am patient with people I can not expect them to be like me. Thats why we are all here. Be patient with each other, maybe your just awsome and are a generous person and thoughtful. People can not all fit in the same cup.

Montereywoman's photo
Fri 01/19/18 12:25 AM
Sounds like you already know what you have to do.....it also sounds like you have come to a point where there is no room to keep screwing up, perhaps limit has been reached. From what you just said your at the crossroads, is the question really "what do you do when ?.... Or is the real question" Do I really have too???
No their is no other way, just be responsible or NOT. Good luck hun, i just have to say ...your in the right place at the right time..

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 11:52 PM
Maybe your just bored, try doing things different. Trust your self and keep challenging your self. Go back to school , change your life.. Ask your self....if your lost now.......did you really know where you were? Maybe this is just you telling you to change, because you are not liking the person you have become? Your gonna be just fine... Time heals ..

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 11:27 PM
I do not want a million dollars. In reality having that money will lead to more problems. This information comes from what we know about lotto winners and the outcome of winning. All the dreams mentioned are capable dreams with planning involved and good decisions. I do not think a million dollars is healthy for your excitement about life and our individual growth. We all know what happens to people that have been given everything to. I like working for what I want, I can count on myself, I do not have to budget myself. I thought a long time ago that I wanted to see what I am capable of,so I did not have kids. Focus on what you want, then go after it. Stop buying stuff you do not need. Learn to save, you will be surprised what you can do.

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 09:45 PM
Lol....yes, that is a good start. I agree with you Michael, I would like to add to that. Could some one tell me why I am looking at pictures of women with doggy faces and ears or panda faces. Ladies .......I cant see you.....lol ...I have come to a point where I have to over look doggy faces and panda faces even if I do not find it to be attractive. Lol...I think ive been out of the loop way way to long...lol.

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 08:58 PM
Oh ,,, I was married....2 years been divorced

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 08:56 PM
Why would you be confused? Its ok to say...

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 08:34 PM
I agree scepticalsoulmate, love is beautiful. We can not expect love every time we date. We can not lay the law down and crack the whip....oh lord people. I was married 14 years to a women. Fantastic relationship and experience. The end hurt ,but that is ok. I choose to not talk to her, because it is a closed door. I think working on ourselves and building confidence in yourself is the secret to not demand from people. Simply put .....if you choose the same type person over and over......then im sorry to tell you...the problem lies in you and your anger at others is really meant for you....

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 08:10 PM
Understanding is key.....
Just understand people go through a lot in their life. Man or Women. Both say ridiculous **** and think we know what we want. When actually what we are saying is , Hey i been through this and that and feel sore to these common identifiers. Are you willing to be patient with me, i understand things are not always what they seem but i was hurt. Can we take it slow....
Fact people: we do not know what we want......we only know what we don't want by experience. But blasting it and cutting each other down is showing how unstable you are as seasoned adults...,have peace in your heart and remember your the one making the decisions, maybe you should be mad at yourself....im just saying

Montereywoman's photo
Thu 01/18/18 07:53 PM
I have my cup ready, wait....who's got the goods...