Community > Posts By > naynay309

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:14 PM

Try doing it for over 30yrs...*shrug* You just do it...

that doesn't give me much hope :( that sucks... sorry :(

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:10 PM

I've had hip and back pain for 2 yrs aftr a fall and been to pain managgment for the past yr.... still not any better :( now I just went for another mri for my hip so hopefully they can figure it out! good luck to you, there's nothing worse than waking up in pain every day

I hear ya...I gotta lot gonna on with my back as well...I am sorry you are in pain for it surely sux..

TY, htere not sure if it's my back causing my hip pain or my hip causing my back pain... it's just a guessing game for them... the sad part is I'm getting use to the pain, it's normal for me. :(
what happened that your in pain?

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:02 PM
I've had hip and back pain for 2 yrs aftr a fall and been to pain managgment for the past yr.... still not any better :( now I just went for another mri for my hip so hopefully they can figure it out! good luck to you, there's nothing worse than waking up in pain every day

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:26 PM

Some also use it for fuel...

Yep you are right.. they do!

YEP... some do,
but it has long been used in makeup.. look it up and you will see that it is true.
Also whale blubber was used for years.
Fish scales also! only in lipstick...or so I have heard.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:03 PM
I set my age limits and it still sends me 20 or 50 yr olds. I think that if someone enters your page and clicks on mutual match it will notify you anyway

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:31 PM
thanks for all your thoughts. she.. isnt in the restaints any more and hasnt tried to pull mit out again. I think we have to sit down as a family and talk to her and see what she wants to happen. as hard as it will be. and we'll see what happens. it's just hard when she cant communicate that well yet.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:24 PM
thanks every one... it's just hard to judge when you've given her enough time to breath on her own. they keep saying it will take time. in the icu she tried to pull it out and now that it's a trach she seems ok with it so I know we need to talk to her about it but when? I still want her to fight and get better and I think she is able to express if she doesnt want it in.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:17 PM
I was hoping that maybe ther was a DR or nurse with experience on here that could give advice... but to anwer your question technacly they didn't resesitat her they "treated her." her heart didn't stop and she was still breathing . but they said she wouldnt last 2 days with out a resperator. but she was still sedated and were not sure she fully understood

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:07 PM
my grandmother has been in the ICU on the resperator for 4 weeks. they just gave her a tache after trying to intubate her several times and moved her up to the respetory floor a week ago. I can't get a straight answer on what the statistics are for ever getting her off the ventolator, all I know from research is that after several failed attempts she is looking at a long term thing. she had signed a do not resesetate order before segery and I know she does not want this for the rest of her life. but at the same time she is my best friend and I can't let her go!!! my family is split on what to do if they cant wean her and at what point they should say enough time has gone by. if there is any one with any knowledge on the subject that could give me a staight answer I would love to hear from you. it seems like the nurses all just want to give you the possitive and not the whole picture! I miss her sooooo much rite now and it's hard to see her like this......she is off most of her sedation and can mouth words but she only says so much. she seems to be fustrated and theres nothing I can do.....

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:52 PM
Manchester.... :)

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:38 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:09 AM
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint
Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said,'You must each
possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter.
He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of
keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets
and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked,
'And just what do those symbolize?'

The man replied, 'These are Carols. :tongue: laugh

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:04 PM
LMAO laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:43 PM
make a sticker chart for when she potty's so she can get a reward. I work at a child care center and that works for us. or if she has a doll you could pretend she is going potty first and then maybe she will not be afraid if her doll isnt.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 03:43 PM

Have you ever wondered where and how yodeling began?

Many years ago a man was traveling through the mountains of Switzerland .

Nightfall was rapidly approaching and he had nowhere to sleep. He went up to a farmhouse and asked the farmer if he could spend the night. !

The farmer told him that he could sleep in the barn.

As the story goes, the farmer's daughter asked her father, "Who is that man going into the barn?"

"That fellow traveling through," said the farmer. "needs a place to stay for the night, so, I told him he could sleep in the barn."

The daughter said, "Perhaps he is hungry." So she prepared him a plate of food for him and then took it out to the barn.

About an hour later, the daughter returned Her clothing disheveled and straw in her hair. Straight up to bed she went.

The farmer's wife was very observant. She then suggested that perhaps the man was thirsty. So she fetched a bottle of wine, took it out to the barn, and she too did not return for an hour. Her clothing was askew, her blouse buttoned incorrectly. She also headed straight to bed.

The next morning at sunrise the man in the barn got up and continued on his journey, waving to the farmer as he left.

When the daughter awoke and learned that the visitor was gone, she broke into tears. "How could he leave without even saying goodbye," she cried. "We made such passionate love last night!"

"What?" shouted the father as he angrily ran out of the house looking for the man, who by now was halfway up the mountain.

The farmer screamed up at him, "I'm going to get you! You had sex with my daughter!"

The man looked back down from the mountainside, cupped his hand next to his mouth, and yelled out.....

"LAIDTHEOLADEETOO

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 06:13 PM
I dated a guy who pretended to be someone he wasnt and then after 3 weeks decided he wanted to be honest with me and told me he did 10 yrs in prison for man slaughter!!!! after I broke it off he kept comming to my house wanting to be with me, didnt want to except no for an answer and sent me emails and so on. finally I threatened him with the police and said he was stalking me and he finnally backed off but it was scary and I wish some one would have warned me. there are alot of creepy people out there and you cant tell who a person really is online.

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 05:02 PM
thanks every one. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:59 PM
next car I buy a car I'm sending some one else... Idont have a clue what to look for.

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:57 PM
it only shakes when I stop from a fast speed not at all when I'm driving around town doing 30 mph. so would that still be the roders? I guess I should have taked it for a ride on the highway when I test drove it. it also needed wheel barings and they fixed that before I picked it was hard to tell if there was anyother problems

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:53 PM
TY, hopefully it is something simple! I do have the warrenty but dont want my car in the shop for too long.