Community > Posts By > naynay309

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:01 PM
ok so here goes... I was with my x for 6 months and suspected he was cheating and then a few days later I wasnt feeling good and got tests done and found out that I was positive for hsv2!!! I dont know where to go from here and am feeling like this is the end of the world! I have been told that it is very common and that 80% of Americas has this and doesn't know it or doesn't tell you they have it! I will not be the one to pass this on with out telling some one but I cant imagine that any one would ever risk getting this either! so I feel lost and alone right now and don't think I have a future with any one!!! is there any one out there that is going through this too? that can talk to me and help me through this? I don't know what I did to deserve this ****!!!!

no photo
Tue 11/30/10 04:31 PM
I know... lol.. I love corny jokes, I cant help it happy

no photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:55 PM
Mrs Claus: Can you go to the post office and pick up all the children's letters?

Santa: Can't hon. Its raining out and the letters will get wet and we won't be able to read them.

Mrs. Claus: Don't be a fool. It doesn't rain

Santa: I'm serious. Rudolph said its raining. Just look outside.

Mrs. Claus: ... you're just bei...ng.....oh my....you are right

Santa: I tried to tell you.....Rudolph, the red, knows rain, dear!

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:46 PM

I have my kids with me 24/7 365 days a yr :) would'nt want it any other way! could'nt imagine having to spend a Christmas with out them...
they need there dad to so you know ....biggrin

My twins' dad left when I was 7 months preg.He has not seen them since they were 1 1/2.They will be 14 next month.My Mom will be coming over to be with us!
I cant understand how fathers can just walk away like it means nothing? I couldnt imagine living with out them in my life, It's there loss but at the same time it is so hard to see our children get hurt by it. i got my son a big brother so at least he has a strong male role modle:smile:

some times they just don't get it how much "there" kids need them my dad walked away when i was 4 and i wished for the first 3 years of my daughters life her dad would walk away then i took a 6 hour class called "for the sake of the children" and it some how made me see how i felt about my dad and mom and all the stuff i went through with them not getting along and every thing i don't want my child 20 years form now to fell like shes the rope for a game of tug a war and shes being pulled back and forth. it has been 20 years for my parents devoice and i still at 24 years old feel like a rope and moms on one are and dad on the other i swear if the pull any harder i am going to snap.
glad you 2 can make it work! :smile: it's all about whats best for the kids! I have never bad mouth my kids dad to them all I have said was that sometimes adults dont make the rite choices and that I love them and love to spend time with them. I dont want them to think they arnt worth being loved or that they did anytnhing to deserve being abandond

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:41 PM

I have my kids with me 24/7 365 days a yr :) would'nt want it any other way! could'nt imagine having to spend a Christmas with out them...

My twins' dad left when I was 7 months preg.He has not seen them since they were 1 1/2.They will be 14 next month.My Mom will be coming over to be with us!
I cant understand how fathers can just walk away like it means nothing? I couldnt imagine living with out them in my life, It's there loss but at the same time it is so hard to see our children get hurt by it. i got my son a big brother so at least he has a strong male role modle:smile:

Its a sad, selfish world we live in. My ex wife picks up the youngest once a month if that, and the oldest, not at all...shes to busy you seefrustrated frustrated frustrated
TRUE! it's too bad though that poeple "moms or dads" can put them selfs before the needs of there own children! I think it's even harder on your kids that the mom is in and out of there life and not consistant :( it is so confusing for them

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:31 PM

They don't have a Big Brother/Big Sister program anywhere around here.But since they do not know or remember him...can't miss what ya ain't never had.The Lord has a plan for us all,and a reason for everything.Even when we do not understand what it is.
flowerforyou I agree they cant miss what theynever had, but they will always wonder. my son was 4 when his dad left and he remembers so he feels abandoned and is sensitive for it while my daughter never knew her dad and she isnt as emotional about it but has alot of un aswered questions. I never knew my dad either so I understand but your rite, there is a reason for everything and I am very proud of how well my children have turned out so far! :smile: my son is 12 and daughter is 16 and both on honer roll and well behaved! I got lucky I guesshappy

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:18 PM

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:04 PM

haveing a father in the picture is so important so I understand :smile: unfortunately for my kids he doesnt want to be involved....

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 06:44 PM

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:46 PM
if the indians had given the pilgrims a donkey instead of a turkey we would all be having a piece of *** for thanksgiving. laugh happy thangs giving....

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 06:51 PM
any one have any good I deas for a sweet 16 party? my daughter is giving me nothing to go on.. lol and I dont have alot of $ to spend either :( so any advise would help :) was thinking a sleep over, movies dancing? but need some suggestions on fun things to do

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:40 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with you flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:00 PM
he must have seen someone worth getting to know better if he asked for a date :) so dont be ashamed of where you live or what your in come is! you are a beautiful person and thats what he sees and if after meeting him he doesnt feel the same that that is his lossflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:11 PM
could be fun... play connect the dots :wink:

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:07 PM
LMAO....laugh laugh laugh noway noway noway

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:45 PM
that happened in nh? too funny..lol good thing I quit 4 1/2 yrs ago :smile: but you have to be carfull, I almost got charged 200.00 for a 20.00 tire repair last week, always check the reciept :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 04:04 PM

no work tomorrowdrinker drinker drinker 3 day weekend!:banana: :banana: :banana:
glasses NICEglasses

verry nice, concidering I work in daycare "kinder garden' and one of my kids is autistic. great kid but my co teacher is on vaca next week and I will be alone in the class room and it will be a challenge to get anything done with out an extra person to help him
:( I love him :heart: but he needs an aid. he just cant focuse in a center with out 1 on 1....

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:51 PM
no work tomorrowdrinker drinker drinker 3 day weekend!:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:16 PM
one of my best friends met someone online 7 yrs ago,he lived in ohio and she in NH, he moved and they got married and just had their 3rd kid :) so it can happen I guess.... just not that often.. good luck to youflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:19 PM

my doctor manages my pain very well with painkillers

I've tried muscle relaxers and all it did was put me to sleep lol.. I wish it were as easy bas taking a pill....

Previous 1 3 4 5