Community > Posts By > naynay309

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 05:25 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:13 PM
Steve is shopping for a new motorcycle. He finally finds one for a great price. The motorcycle is missing a seal, though, so whenever it rains Steve has to smear Vaseline over the spot where the seal should be.
Steve’s girlfriend is having him over for dinner to meet her parents one evening. He drives his new motorcycle to his girlfriend’s house.
She is waiting outside for him when he arrives. "No matter what happens at dinner tonight, don't say a word. Our family had a fight a while ago about doing the dinner dishes. We haven't done any since... and the first person to speak at dinner has to do them."
Steve sits down for dinner and soon notices that his girlfriend wasn’t exaggerating. It is just how she described it. Dishes are piled up to the ceiling in the kitchen and nobody is saying a word. Steve decides to have a little fun. He grabs his girlfriend, throws her onto the table and has sex with her in front of her parents. His girlfriend is a little flustered, her father is obviously livid, and her mother is horrified. Yet, when Steve and his girlfriend resume their placs at the dinner table, nobody says a word.
A few minutes later, Steve grabs his girlfriend’s mom, throws her onto the table and does a repeat performance. Now his girlfriend is furious, her father is boiling, and her mother is a little more pleased. But still, there is complete silence at the table.
Suddenly, there is a loud clap of thunder and it starts to rain. Steve remembers his motorcycle outside and so he jumps up and grabs his jar of Vaseline.
With a look of terror in his eyes, the girlfriend’s father backs away from the table and exclaims, "Okay, enough already, I'll do the damn dishes!"

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 05:13 PM
I just sent you one if you want to check it :)

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 03:55 PM

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.
Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.
She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.
Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. < BR> He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, Isn't that obvious?)
"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.
"I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment.
For all I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 04:45 PM
LMAO

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 07:08 PM
LMAO

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 06:36 PM
hi Amy :)

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 06:19 PM
the olive garden... I love thier house wine

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 06:13 PM
your from boston, I grew up in mass live in NH now :)

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 06:01 PM
me either... I work in child care so I dont get alot of adult contact during the day. LOL and I dont go out to often so most of my friends I've met online :)

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 05:40 PM
it's hard to date some one and get to know them well enough before they meet the kids. I dont want to leave my kids to go out all the time. I have them full time and I work all day so I want my time with them at the end of the day! so hopefully I will meet someone in a similar situation who has the same family values as me. if not thats ok too, I'm happy in my life just would be nice to sare it with some one :)

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 05:31 PM
I want that too, but thats why I think I'm so picky with who I decide to meet or go on a second or third date with. dont want to spend another 5 yrs with the wrong guy and I have 2 kids to think about too. dont want them meeting to many people either!

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 05:23 PM
on a positive note, I just got back from my parents 50th wedding anniverary :) it was beautiful. true love is out there so dont give up

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 05:20 PM
so true!!!! I dont go on to many dates but the ones I've gone on have always tried to rush things. it's such a turn off

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 04:58 PM
you cant love someone before you know them but there has to be a romantic spark there to start.

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 04:53 PM
I think when the rite one comes along you wont have to question how, it will just be natural ;) besides you can never have enough friends :)

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 02:33 PM

WHO IS JACK SCHITT

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!' Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt mar ried Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd,
and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.
Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt

no photo
Tue 07/31/07 07:26 PM
hahahaha.... so true ;)

no photo
Mon 07/30/07 07:52 PM
spider pig spider pig does what ever a spider pig does. can he swing, from a web? no he can't , he's a pig.... look oooooout----he is a spider pig... LMAO FUNNY MOVIE

no photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:30 PM
the pay isnt great but yes, I love it! who else can say they go to work and get greated with hugs and kisses!!! it never gets old :)