Community > Posts By > naynay309

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:48 PM
theres no smoke at all and it sounds fine just doesnt want to pick up on hill or small inclines. and it only bucked that 1 time.

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:36 PM
I just got a new "used" car last week and just took it for a long drive this weekend. well it seemed to hesitate up the smallest of hills then went up a larger hill and it started to buck. then I noticed the check engine lite was on. also when I get to the speed of 45 or more and go to break I notice the car shakes. I have a 30 day warrenty and am bringing it in monday but would like to go there with half a clue so they dont bull sh*t me. if anyone has any idea what it might be please let me know. TY

no photo
Thu 10/11/07 03:35 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 10/11/07 03:33 PM
I'm going to pass this along to a friend of mine. she's a single mom of 2 kids and her oldest is 4 still not walking and has siezures due to a doctors neglagence at birth. I dont know how she does it, she works and goes to school at the same time. it takes a special person. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 10/11/07 03:05 PM
Two lesbians were out playing golf. They tee off, one drive goes to the right, and one drive goes to the left.

One of them finds her ball in a patch of buttercups. She grabs a club and takes a mighty swing at the ball. She hits a beautiful second shot, but in the process, she hacks the hell out of the buttercups.

Suddenly a woman appears out of nowhere. She blocks her path to her golf bag, looks at her, and says:
"I am Mother Nature, and I do not like the way you treated my buttercups. From now on, you won't be able to stand the taste of butter. Each time you eat butter you will become physically ill to the point of total nausea."

The mystery woman then disappears as quickly as she appeared.

Shaken, the woman calls out to her partner, "Hey, where's your ball?"

"It's over here in the ***** willows."

She screams back, "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T HIT THE BALL! DON'T HIT THE BALL!"

no photo
Thu 10/11/07 03:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:56 PM
mygrandmother just sent me this and I thought I would pass it along.

Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 10:11:29 -0500

I've been in petroleum pipeline business for about 31 years, currently working for
the Kinder-Morgan Pipeline here in San Jose, CA.

We deliver about 4 million gallons in a 24-hour period from the pipe line; one day it's diesel, the next day it's jet fuel and gasoline.

We have 34 storage tanks here with a total capacity of 16,800,000 gallons.

Here are some tricks to help you get your money's worth:

(1) Fill up your car or truck in the morning when the temperature is still cool.

Remember that all service stations have their storage tanks buried below ground; and the colder the ground, the denser the gasoline.

When it gets warmer gasoline expands, so if you're filling up in the afternoon or in the evening, what should be a gallon is not exactly a gallon.

In the petroleum business, the specific gravity and temperature of the fuel (gasoline, diesel, jet
fuel, ethanol and other petroleum products) are significant.

Every truckload that we load is temperature-compensated so that the indicated gallonage is actually the amount pumped.

A one-degree rise in temperature is a big deal for businesses, but service stations don't
have temperature compensation at their pumps.

(2) If a tanker truck is filling the station's tank at the time you want to buy gas, do not fill up;
most likely dirt and sludge in the tank is being stirred up when gas is being delivered, and
you might be transferring that dirt from the bottom of their tank into your car's tank.

(3) Fill up when your gas tank is half-full (or half-empty), because the more gas you have in
your tank the less air there is and gasoline evaporates rapidly, especially when it's warm.
(Gasoline storage tanks have an internal floating 'roof' membrane to act as a barrier
between the gas and the atmosphere, thereby minimizing evaporation.)

(4) If you look at the trigger you'll see that it has three delivery settings: slow, medium and
High.

When you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to the high setting.

You should be pumping at the slow setting, thereby minimizing vapors created while you are
Pumping.

Hoses at the pump are corrugated; the corrugations act as a return path for vapor
recovery from gas that already has been metered.

If you are pumping at the high setting, the agitated gasoline contains more vapor, which is being sucked back into the underground tank, so you're getting less gas for your money.

Hope this will help ease your 'pain at the pump'

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:02 PM
A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other, the woman leans out of the window and yells "PIG!!"

The man immediately leans out of his window and replies, "WITCH!!"

They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road. If only men would listen.

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 12:59 PM
i've had the nick name nay nay since I can remember, and I work in a child care center now with the 1 yr olds and they cant say my name rite "Rene" it comes out as nay. so it kind of stuck with me :smile:

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 12:09 PM
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. “Human beings are the only animals that stutter,” she says. Little Johnny raises his hand. “I had a kitty-cat who stuttered,” he volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked young Johnny to describe the incident.

“Well,” he began, “I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!

“That must’ve been scary,” said the teacher.

“It sure was!” said Johnny. “My kitty raised his back, went ‘Fffff, Fffff, Fffff’… and before he could say “F*ck”, the Rottweiler ate him!”

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 06:28 PM
I love it, great job. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 06:25 PM
hey don flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 06:07 PM
Q:how do you get out of a house with no doors and no windows?

A: you run around and around untill your all pooped out.

Q: how do you get out of a house with no doors no windows just a mirror and a table?

A: you look in the mirror you see what you saw, you take the saw cut the table in half, 2 halfs make a whole, you crawl out the whole. :tongue:

the kids in my day care love these jokes :wink:

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:52 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:45 PM
it is hard to find the rite one, but I would rather be single than pass the time with some one who isnt exactly what im looking for. I love my life my job and my kids. the only thing missing is someone to share it with but like unsure said I dont "need" a man to make me happy, it would just add to it. already happy with my life :smile:

no photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:05 PM
After living in the remote wilderness of Kentucky all his
life, an old hillbilly decided it was time to visit the city.

In one of the stores he picks up a mirror and looks in it. Not ever having seen one before, he remarked at the image staring back at him, "How about that! Here's a picture of my daddy."

He bought the mirror thinking it was a picture of his daddy, but one the way home he remembered his wife, didn't like his father. So he hung it in the barn and every morning before leaving for the fields, he would go there and look at it.

His wife began to get suspicious of these many trips to the barn. One day after her husband left, she searched the barn and found the mirror. As she looked into the glass, she fumed, "So that's the ugly ***** he's runnin' around with."

no photo
Wed 09/26/07 04:36 PM
I quit 2 &1/2 yrs ago. just keep reminding yourself why your quiting every time you get a craving. after 3 weeks the cravings were gone for me so just hang on! for me I wanted to see if I could realy quit and if I was strong enough to really do it, so I didnt want to give in. my grandmother said when she quit she drank OJ when she had cravings and that worked for her. good luck!:smile:

no photo
Wed 09/26/07 03:56 PM
sick sick sick sick sick sick noway

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 02:58 PM
An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he returns to the bar and orders three more pints.

The bartender asks him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it... It would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The Irishman replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it at that.

The Irishman soon becomes a regular in the bar, always ordering three pints and drinking them in turn.

One day, though, the Irishman approaches the bartender and orders only two pints. All the other regulars notice this and fall silent.

When the Irishman returns to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss."

The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs. "Oh, no," he says, "everyone's fine. I've just quit drinking."

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 02:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh