Community > Posts By > INnotOF

INnotOF's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:56 PM
you know what's errie...no men are responding...but women are...do you suppose women have no fear when it comes to discussing this kinds of stuff?

INnotOF's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:54 PM
opps Different...my mistake I wasn't specific...i meant dating relationship with a future together in mind...sorry girl!

:D

INnotOF's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:53 PM
I tried getting my feet wet again in the whole dating thing. I met a guy with a great personality, a great heart, and even good lookin'. The only thing missing was God. I know that I need a match that is compatible or even more involved with God than I am. So when I told him I couldn't continue seeing him based on this need, he said he'd go to church with me. I told him that if he wasnt' seeking God on his own before I was in the picture, what makes him think he'd continue seeking God after I was his. He didn't get the picture...

INnotOF's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:43 PM
Sound off!

INnotOF's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:42 PM
Who believes that a strong faith in God is VITAL in a relationship?

ME!

INnotOF's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:42 PM
ahem...sir...your six pack is showing

:D

INnotOF's photo
Sat 07/28/07 09:57 AM
It also hurts being lied to by one of these imposters. I think of a man who serves as putting himself aside and seeing the greater good. Greater love has no one but this, that he lay his life down for his friends. In this case, for the freedom of people he has never met. Men who actually lay there lives down are put down by the imposters Fanta has posted about. Honorable men serve. Cowards deceive.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be call sons of God"

This quote (and for those of you who know of which I speak, verse) makes sense...Soldiers see deplorable and unspeakable acts in war, as does God. God knows the heart of the serving soldier. He knows the sights that turn honorable men's stomachs and yet they serve. It's no wonder they will be called sons of God, the Son served the same way.

:D God bless.

INnotOF's photo
Fri 07/27/07 02:56 PM
DO YOU THINK SHE CUT AND PASTED THAT POST OR DO YOU THINK SHE REALLY TYPED THE WORD CUCUMBER THAT MANY TIMES?laugh

INnotOF's photo
Fri 07/27/07 10:17 AM
I have a maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He see each tear that falls
And hears me when I call.

shad...there's another source of Love that know's your heart and your name...and HE loves you!

INnotOF's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:44 PM
can you tell that queene really wants to use the other word for butt? he he...just kiddin' :D!

INnotOF's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:35 PM
THE DRIVE-IN I WENT TO WAS IN 1980 OR 1981 AND WE WERE IN MOM AND DAD'S HORIZON THAT PLYMOUTH PUT OUT...IT WAS EASTER...THERE WERE JELLY BEANS AND MY YOUNGER BROTHER AND I WATCHED E.T. FROM THE BACK SEAT WHILE MOM AND DAD SAT IN THE FRONT. I REMEMBER BEING BORED TO TEARS EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT KEPT THROWING JELLY BEANS AT MY BROTHER. I DON'T REMEMBER THE END OF THE MOVIE...FELL ASLEEP!

INnotOF's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:20 PM
TOO MANY POST-ITS!

INnotOF's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:13 PM
WOW! I CAN EAT BUT NOT THAT MUCH!

INnotOF's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:49 PM
IT'S MY OBSERVATION THAT THE MEN WHO ARE MOST PARTICULAR HAVE THE BEST COOKIN' SKILLS I'VE EVER SEEN! JUST AN OBSERVATION.

INnotOF's photo
Sun 07/22/07 05:50 PM
i like rule 27 ... he he he that's cute!

INnotOF's photo
Fri 07/20/07 02:46 PM
OMGoodness that's too cute! I love fun facts like that! CAn you tell I'm easily amused?

INnotOF's photo
Sun 07/15/07 06:07 PM
thanks Tressia!

INnotOF's photo
Sun 07/15/07 06:03 PM
"Without your wounds where would you be? In Love's service, only wounded soldiers can serve." Thornton Wilder from the play Angel That Troubled the Waters, taken from the book by Brennan Manning, The Rabbi's Heartbeat

INnotOF's photo
Sun 07/15/07 05:21 PM
Thanks for all the luck you all!

:D Deann

INnotOF's photo
Sun 07/15/07 04:52 PM
Hey Houston!

This is my first day on and I'm wondering how many people have had luck meeting significant others here. Shout back if ya've had any luck...Yes... "ya've" is my own word...no...I haven't patened it yet. ya've=you have. he he he