Community > Posts By > Rainy5

Rainy5's photo
Wed 09/07/11 03:40 PM
yes, i think many animals have extra sensory perception, or their ways of perceiving things seems that way to us. a few years ago i was walking through a wooded area. it was a sunny warm Septemeber morning. suddenly, I noticed that all the birds stopped singing. I hadnt noticed the bird noise until it suddenly went deafeningly silent. A moment after the complete quiet, the earthquake began. It was a small quake, just sent to trees swaying back and forth and ground gently rumbling for a few minutes. then, when it was done, the birdsong gradully resumed. it was amazing!

Rainy5's photo
Thu 08/18/11 04:54 PM
"I'm IN the FLOOR, behind THE CHAIR!"

Tom Hanks
Money Pit

Rainy5's photo
Thu 08/18/11 04:47 PM
make that "pschoology"ohwell

Rainy5's photo
Thu 08/18/11 04:45 PM
i wasnt sure if "psychoology" was a typo, if it is, you could fix that. other than that, i agree, it might need more info about you and who you are, what you like, etc. and a fwe pictures is always nice rather than just one. :-)

Rainy5's photo
Thu 08/18/11 04:42 PM
well......the profile is deactivated, so thats the first problem....

Rainy5's photo
Thu 08/18/11 04:38 PM
pictures are essential -- unless the person explains to you why they dare not post a picture, and you are only going to be penpals. i have a facebook friend who i met on a support group site and we have exchanged ideas for four years, and he doesnt have a picture, i have no idea what he looks like and its fine, but thats different than a site like this.

Rainy5's photo
Sun 08/14/11 02:10 PM
funny...

Rainy5's photo
Sun 01/24/10 02:29 PM
it's hard to find someone you really like, who also really likes you, and you're both available and live near eachother too, here or in 3D world --- real love is a gift, like real friendship.

Rainy5's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:59 PM
kind of deep too, if you think about it...

Rainy5's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:58 PM
that's hysterical - thanks! :-)

Rainy5's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:56 PM
this is old - Peter Frampton "Baby I Love Your Way" (sigh)

Rainy5's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:51 PM
thats funny

Rainy5's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:44 PM
i don't think anyone should "settle" for less than what they consider the "full package". luckily for all of us, the details of what is a full package varies and is different for each person. thats why someone is right for us and someone else isnt - even if they are equal in many things. would you want to be with someone that didnt think you were the full package? i wouldnt.

Rainy5's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:35 PM
did anyone say joe satriani? he's great

Rainy5's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:31 PM
wow! thanks - these are great, and informative! - some are really funny too. put a smile on my face. :-) haha

Rainy5's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:08 PM
yay 48! :-)

actually - its been pretty kick-*** getting older so far - 'bout a zillion times more confident and enthusiastic about life (maybe because i know it goes fast :-) life is good

Rainy5's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:01 PM
what does that mean if a man tells you that about his life/circumstances?

what's complicated? - is that a code I don't know? :-)