Community > Posts By > arlow1010

arlow1010's photo
Wed 05/10/17 04:29 PM

Of course Trump Claim he was the greatest when he interfere with the elections for him. Now that he is investigating Trump for rigging the election he has to go. Trump lied about that too. But then that is all Trump does is lie and you believe him.

The turn around once again is Trump and the republicans.

arlow1010's photo
Sun 05/07/17 05:56 PM

Trials also bring out the truth. You forget several things. First under the law the person accusing the other of sexual harassment must file with her immediate supervisor at the company she works for a formal complaint. If she fails to do so, she cannot file a law suit.
Fox by their own admission refused until the last complaint to investigate this matter.

Fox has the complaints for has now investigated and found sufficient reason for them to terminate OReily.

arlow1010's photo
Fri 05/05/17 07:34 PM

Yes sit on your hands until you have no say. Brilliant did not work for the Vietnam war or Hitler final solution. But wait. Sorry the very purpose of stating your position is to let those representative know what is at stake. Sitting there on your hands stating but wait is in opposite of the purpose of the first amendment

arlow1010's photo
Fri 05/05/17 07:29 PM

Why would you have not wanted Obama supreme court person? Do you even know what the person Trump voted for stand for? Did you even know that those progressive judges through the 14 amendment due process clause selectively made binding upon the states the bill of rights. The founding father said the bill of rights was only for the federal government not the states. So much for the republicans founding father argument.

arlow1010's photo
Fri 05/05/17 01:40 AM

Greed exactly what you describe in giving it to the rich. Funny how you forget those subsidies to corporation 200 billion for the oil industry alone last year. Ten billion for methanol to the state of Iowa. Explain why I am paying for the insurance of the farmers? What you did not know the either. Called buying their votes. The rich bet you did not even know that one million of those making over a million dollars did not even pay taxes. Do read the capitol gains tax and tax code which you have no knowledge of.

The same old republican argument of but why should I pay for it make them pay for it. When you stop giving the rich, corporations and farmers money I may listen to you.

arlow1010's photo
Fri 05/05/17 01:40 AM

Greed exactly what you describe in giving it to the rich. Funny how you forget those subsidies to corporation 200 billion for the oil industry alone last year. Ten billion for methanol to the state of Iowa. Explain why I am paying for the insurance of the farmers? What you did not know the either. Called buying their votes. The rich bet you did not even know that one million of those making over a million dollars did not even pay taxes. Do read the capitol gains tax and tax code which you have no knowledge of.

The same old republican argument of but why should I pay for it make them pay for it. When you stop giving the rich, corporations and farmers money I may listen to you.

arlow1010's photo
Thu 05/04/17 07:45 PM
Yes let us compare

I have not had 4500 law suits filed against me.
I have not lied and conspired with the Russian.
I have not set up charities to steal the money for my own personal use.
I have not set up a fake University for the sole purpose of stealing people money.

I have been in both Iraq and Afghanistan to serve my country. Trump did not

arlow1010's photo
Thu 05/04/17 06:09 PM

the Trump plan removes 20 million from the insurance rolls. The Trump plans remove how to pay for it by removing the taxing of the rich.
The Trump plans removes the 80 percent must go to care from the insurance companies
The Trump plan calls it a penalty instead of a mandate.
The Trump plans allows stated to charge unlimited amount on the old and those who have pre existing conditions.

Same Plan explain?

arlow1010's photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:03 AM
the son of God had long hair. Wrong that is the white man version of Jesus. Do read and look at the rabbi during his time. They did not have long hair.

arlow1010's photo
Thu 04/27/17 05:47 PM

For what purpose? Trump will have the government either track you down for posting statement he does not like, See his twitter law suit, or have his private attorney issue stop orders. The republican free speech. You cannot say anything negative about Trump.

arlow1010's photo
Wed 04/26/17 08:06 PM
Meaaning?

arlow1010's photo
Wed 04/26/17 06:40 PM
What? Were have you been. Removing forty million people from the medical insurance to give the rich more tax breaks. Executive orders that are either useless or illegal. Tax cut for the wealthy. Corporations allowed to pollute. Religion taking money against the Constitution. Wake up special interests.

Trump is only for the rich and if you are so naive you cannot see that then I suggest reading up and getting real facts not fox news.

arlow1010's photo
Tue 04/25/17 09:09 PM

You are confusing California with Kansas. The great republican state already bankrupt.

arlow1010's photo
Tue 04/25/17 07:19 PM

You are getting the same old boys club. Who are Trump cabinets and appointment all Bush old people. Trump does nothing but lie and continues to lie on all subject. Example Mexico will pay for the wall. Will how come he is going to congress asking for money?

arlow1010's photo
Mon 04/24/17 08:58 PM

Should have confiscated under drugs laws and let him fight it out. The law written by conservative to take away property without a court order and without cause

arlow1010's photo
Sun 04/23/17 06:39 PM

The better issue is why did Trump through and executive order remove all surveillance of white supremacist groups. The fbi stated that you had a seven times greater chance of being killed by a supremacist than a Muslim. Where is the outrage after Trump attempted to stop Muslim from six countries all those who supported Trump could say if an American dies because of a person from one of these countries, then the judge is guilty of murder. How come you do not apply that logic to Trump as one American died in New York from a white supremacist/

arlow1010's photo
Sat 04/22/17 06:43 PM

Odd fox will answer to their share holders. They already now must answer why they failed to investigagte, why they paid out, what steps have they taken to correct his matter.

That right for is a business who is accountable to their share holders.

arlow1010's photo
Fri 04/21/17 04:47 PM
I would suggest you understand what the person must do in a sexual harassment case. The first thing she must do is file a complaint with her immediate supervisor at the company she works with. The company under the law now is to investigate the complaint and make a determination of punishment if any. Failure of the person to file the complaint means she can not file a law suit.

Fox news admitted they never investigated any complaints. They failed to do their duty as mandated by law. Now, they are going to face additional charges of bad faith and fair dealings based upon their own statements of well we did not investigate but have the complaints.

You do not nor anyone but the people who complained know what was in their orginal complaint. Fox does and terminated OReily based upon those facts and their own investigations into the complaints.

arlow1010's photo
Thu 04/20/17 12:14 AM
The same old nonsense Sir. We blacks are the only ones who suffer. Explain to me the Chinese who were also enslaved beaten and shot but do not have the same crime rates, killings and criminal crimes associated with their race. When you can answer that maybe you will understand

arlow1010's photo
Sat 04/15/17 11:57 PM

A 16 million dollar bomb.... No wonder they've never been used....
..Why don't they just pay the bad guys to stop making trouble

Previous 1