Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:27 AM

I delete mine everyday. But I have two special stalkers that stop by my page every day.smooched
That reminds me. . . devil

you too?laugh :wink:
Rocker chicks are hawt.

Awwwwwwwwwsmooched flowerforyou If only you were older dear.devil
What does age have to do with anything? :tongue: I bet i'm more then enough to make you happy. laugh

You probably could, but alas you are far away.ohwell
You little hearthrob tease you.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:27 AM

I get viewed and emailed by womengrumble grumble
You seem to have that lesbian aura around you eh jill? devil
in your dreamsflowerforyou
In every mans dreams.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:25 AM

I get viewed and emailed by womengrumble grumble
You seem to have that lesbian aura around you eh jill? devil

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:20 AM

I delete mine everyday. But I have two special stalkers that stop by my page every day.smooched

Rocker chicks are hawt.

Awwwwwwwwwsmooched flowerforyou If only you were older dear.devil
What does age have to do with anything? :tongue: I bet i'm more then enough to make you happy. laugh

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:17 AM

after I was on for about 2 weeks it was about 400, now I delelte them everyday.... it speeds up your posting and emailing times I have found... but I get anywhere from 20-40 a day...depending on how ornery I am that day....laugh laugh
lol...ornery

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:16 AM

Rocker chicks are hawt.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:15 AM

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:12 AM

I'm one of them:wink:
Jill! :heart: :p

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:11 AM

Heya madam :p

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:28 AM
Im off to bed, i'll email you tomorrow. :) Have a good night, I hope your guy calls.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:27 AM
Anyways im off to bed, good night.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:27 AM

I'm still thinking about buying a Suburban. But now maybe the extended version, whadda ya think?
why would you do that??
He's going to help you take care of the kids, ;)

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:26 AM

It is you'll have fun here.. We have a great time... Um hmm well normally I don't got to bed too early.. tonight I'm waiting for a call sooooooooo will be up a little late.. lol
A call froma suiter? :)

lmao yeah...
Or do you mean me? :p cause I can call if you want.
I'm sorry, do you not like him? :( It must cost a fortune to call from Korea

lmao silly.. but thank you.. let's just say if he doesn't call by 2 I'm in bed that is my bedtime.. laugh
He must have died or something, who would pass up a call with you? UNless if you sound like a dood, do you sound like a dood joy? :)

No Tim I don't sound like a dude... He was working out, he was just moved to Korea so he's 17 hrs ahead.. it's hard keping track of the time difference.. but really I don't care if I talk to him or not....ohwell

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:23 AM
I'm sorry. I'm just kidding. :)

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:22 AM

He's perfect for you then.
lol 5 minutes ago I was your 4th wife
Yeah but you called my bS So you broke my heart and I got a divorce, I got the house, you got the kids.
that's crap
Ouch, is someone getting angry? I'm sorry i'm kidding around. I misstook you for someone I could tease. My apologies.

Listen here.. If I tell Madam and Hiker about your carousing around they will beat you badly... devil laugh
I might enjoy it.

You probably would.. the spiked belt and grater... ohhhhhhhhhh ouchie...
I'm Naughty like that babe.Thats just how I roll.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:21 AM

Yeah but you called my bS So you broke my heart and I got a divorce, I got the house, you got the kids.
that's crap
Ouch, is someone getting angry? I'm sorry i'm kidding around. I misstook you for someone I could tease. My apologies.

Listen here.. If I tell Madam and Hiker about your carousing around they will beat you badly... devil laugh
I might enjoy it.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:20 AM

Oh there's kids involved? Man, it's a good thing I'm looking at buying a Suburban. . .
lol, I wouldnt know, aparently everything I say is BS

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:20 AM

It is you'll have fun here.. We have a great time... Um hmm well normally I don't got to bed too early.. tonight I'm waiting for a call sooooooooo will be up a little late.. lol

lmao yeah...

lmao silly.. but thank you.. let's just say if he doesn't call by 2 I'm in bed that is my bedtime.. laugh
He must have died or something, who would pass up a call with you? UNless if you sound like a dood, do you sound like a dood joy? :)

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:19 AM

that's crap

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:17 AM

lmao yeah...

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25