Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:57 PM
People always call me a friendly bear lol. Because I'm the size of one. But could never harm a fly.

Maudred's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:45 AM

working on 26th??
Im working on the 24th and 25th :P yay for overtime. and holiday pay.

Maudred's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:08 AM

When I was younger, my mom got the CA court system to have my dad pay 2k in child support everymonth. =/ I think its all about what state your in, can you get an appeal? (Its been so long since any of this took place. lol I dont remember. . .)

If your married its different. Since me and my sons father was not, and I was getting assistance from the state it's different.

I just don't understand this federal standard. It boggles my mind. If I can do one thing in my life, maybe I can try to get legislation to change the laws.

they wernt married, but yeah she wasnt on government care either... :/ the government is ****ed up. lol move to france :P Free healthcare and government pays for peoples needs if they need it.

Maudred's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:23 AM
When I was younger, my mom got the CA court system to have my dad pay 2k in child support everymonth. =/ I think its all about what state your in, can you get an appeal? (Its been so long since any of this took place. lol I dont remember. . .)

Maudred's photo
Fri 11/14/08 04:45 PM
Who's Jesus?

Maudred's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:30 AM
I love the Interview with a vampire one. It was a good movie. :P I liked her better in Jumanji though,

Maudred's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:14 AM
With me.. I just recently picked it up and hate soloing :P

Maudred's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:55 AM
I just got maced today for my new job...fun ****!

Maudred's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:53 PM
I hate it when I meet stupid woman online, I wont name names to be nice... ~ What do you like to do for fun "Idk" Where do you work "With people" Do you want to go out on this day "Maybe" I would at first think shes just blowing me off... but its like... she keeps emailing me.
It gets frustrating talking to someone who wont talk back..

(Vent over)

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:46 AM
Hugs ftw

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:40 AM

Alot of people on here are shallow
yeah... which is pretty sad.

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:38 AM
Hell, im bigger then all three of you little girls, shouldnt I be the one depressed? -weeps uncontrolably....while he wishes he could spell-

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:33 AM
I dont think its because you're fat! You should write more about who you are in you're profile, so guys know what a wonderful person you are. All people are wonderful, but if you write one sentence about what you want. Then people assume things.

Maudred's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:29 PM
We should get him a cute little sticker for his helmit! He can slap it on himself, its part of the fun.

Maudred's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:21 PM
If you like that, Youtube search the band "Lullacry" song: "Unchain me" It is freaking beautiful ^^

Maudred's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:18 PM
Sounds like he still has feelings for her. You know what they say. :/ nice people finish last.

Maudred's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:07 PM
Well first off... Dethklok is the joke metal :P And second! Of course its ok! Death metal is ftw!

Maudred's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:26 PM

and I need to accept that.

I am ugly, and worthless right now. maybe someday I will be less worthless and someone will like me in spite of my faults, until that day, here is to loneliness and learning to be better.

Dude. Three words.

St. John's Wort.

It's not a complete cure for depression, but it does help lighten your mood, and it's a totally natural herb that you can get at you local Wal Mart or anywhere else that sells herbal remedies.

I have been where you are. It really sucks, but there are ways to handle it.
Yet....getting high isnt the answer either.

Maudred's photo
Tue 08/05/08 06:45 PM
What do you think?

Maudred's photo
Tue 07/22/08 05:54 PM
Where are you?!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25