Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:25 PM

i cant eat meat anymore. i saw a pig being slaughtered on tv, they electricuted the poor thing, hung him up and he was still moving, and they slit his throat. he was still alive and moving, when he should have been dead from being zapped. it was horrible, i cried. :cry: :cry:
Pork is good too, its nature...Granted those bastards shouldnt kill it like that, What allways made me cringe is how they cook crab and lobster and shrimp. (I used to work at a seafood restaraunt) They would throw them into boiling water alive, and you heard this whistiling noise..which was them screaming untill they died 30 seconds later. Its so disturbing I dont eat Shellfish anymore.

how should they kill animals??? all i know is this pig should have been dead before they slit its throat and he wasnt dead he was moving. ive heard about what they do with lobsters, and i think its sick, never ever would i eat lobster or anything they killed like that. sick sick :cry: :cry:
shhiiiiit pigs have 30 minute orgasms, I wouldnt mind a terrible death to have that power all my life.

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:21 PM

i cant eat meat anymore. i saw a pig being slaughtered on tv, they electricuted the poor thing, hung him up and he was still moving, and they slit his throat. he was still alive and moving, when he should have been dead from being zapped. it was horrible, i cried. :cry: :cry:
Pork is good too, its nature...Granted those bastards shouldnt kill it like that, What allways made me cringe is how they cook crab and lobster and shrimp. (I used to work at a seafood restaraunt) They would throw them into boiling water alive, and you heard this whistiling noise..which was them screaming untill they died 30 seconds later. Its so disturbing I dont eat Shellfish anymore.

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:19 PM

who don't practice religion throughout the whole year suddenly become "holier than thou" during Lent and are so against eating meat on Fridays? You haven't gone to church once the whole frickin year, drink, smoke, and cheat, and your afraid you're going to go to hell for eating meat!? Sorry needed to vent. I'm just annoyed because I work with somebody like that.

I think the reason they do that, is its a way to repent instead of feeling the need to enter a building that has only a representation of GOD as it were. I myself do not attend church, It is my feeling, that you shouldnt have to enter a manmade building to worship the lord, or even have a conversation with him. There are many ways to speak to the higher power in your own home, and if that requires me to repent in my own ways, then so be it. I guess its just way of thinking.
I agree completly.

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:17 PM

who don't practice religion throughout the whole year suddenly become "holier than thou" during Lent and are so against eating meat on Fridays? You haven't gone to church once the whole frickin year, drink, smoke, and cheat, and your afraid you're going to go to hell for eating meat!? Sorry needed to vent. I'm just annoyed because I work with somebody like that.
Whats funny is I just learned about lent, I personally could never go without meat, I eat it daily. Even if its just 5 days out of the week. God made Cows look so tastey, I would hate to displease him :D

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:06 PM

Ninety-eight percent of Americans say "Oh, ****" before sliding into the ditch off of an icy road.

The other 2% are from Minnesota and they say, "Hold my beer and watch this."
ROFL I moved to MN from cali too, ive had a friend do that XD while driving sideways on an icy road.

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:48 PM

At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

Insist that your email address is: Xena_Warrior_Princess@companyname.com or Elvis_the_King@companyname.com

Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."

Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.

Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favors.'

Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."

Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophet Jimmy."

Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.

Don't use any punctuation.

As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.

Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

Sing along at the opera.

Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.

Send email to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom, in stall 3."

Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

Call 911 and ask if 911 is for emergencies.

Call the psychic hotline and don't say anything.

Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.

When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!"

When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"

Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that bother me, it's the voices in your head that do."

Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

Every time you see a broom yell, "Honey, your mother is here!"

Oh god your coolies ^^

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:40 PM
lol

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:59 AM

cry babies like metallica .. anger me... explode
Crybabies? What happened with metallica was actually stealing. lol Burning your own CDs shouldnt be a problem though IMO.

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:48 AM

Well, they're at it again. Making rules and regulating our music that WE buy with our hard earned money... The newest thing they're up to is that you CANNOT COPY your own disk on your computer to like put in your ipod or anything else. You can not even make a back up disk of your own cd you bought to keep it safe. What you buy, is what you get and if you break it, wear it out, etc. you have to buy another one....simple as that. They are to the point to where they're becoming as powerful as our government. Now, I buy my music, don't get me wrong, I think you should but, not to back it up for your own use or put it on your computer!!!! I mean come on man, YOU BOUGHT IT!!! What are your thoughts on what the music industry is trying to do with the bands...
I think bands now n days are more into the money, then they are into the lyrics and the message, I mean dude, how many crap bands are out there now? Seriously, They cant sing, or even preform, but because the technology makes their music sound awesome, they think they can cover up. ;/

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:45 AM

the designers of 4 are awesome,remember when 2 came out?I also,loved Parasite Eve 1 and 2.......
Parasite eve 1 was cool, it was like a Gun rpg. lol

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:42 AM
"Dont make rude faces, or it will stay that way!"

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:41 AM

I got stuck on RE4 where the two iron maidens kept killing ashley while we moved the boxes in the trash place. . . I couldnt get them to turn around :(

You need to save explosive darts...Then its cake
Do you mean for the Tyrant? lol I got him finally, and Had a butt load of ammo and health items too, I got all parinoid and never shot any ammo, I took down everything except the bandersnatchers with my knife.
hope yall are playin it on hard level..that game was cake!!

Yeah i beat it like ten times i have the lazer tommy gun and infinite rocket launcher lol...I sound like I have no life huhlaugh
Nah! thats me, im a total closet geek. RE is just awesome. I cant wait till 5 comes out. Chris is back! whoo whoo. I read all the books. lol If it wasnt for Mila being the main heroine in the movies, I would have never watched it, I just love her in the Fith Element. She still looks so young, but shes like Bruce wilis's age. o.O

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:39 AM
Lol Nah, I havnt beaten it yet on normal for hard mode yet, it is pretty easy, I just like taking my time for some reason, I like killing everything with my knife, I dont think ive even used my upgraded pistol yet.

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:37 AM
I'll be the spin cycle >=D

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:35 AM

I got stuck on RE4 where the two iron maidens kept killing ashley while we moved the boxes in the trash place. . . I couldnt get them to turn around :(

You need to save explosive darts...Then its cake
Do you mean for the Tyrant? lol I got him finally, and Had a butt load of ammo and health items too, I got all parinoid and never shot any ammo, I took down everything except the bandersnatchers with my knife.

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:32 AM

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:31 AM

Code Veronica is a VERY great game!!! Hey, you and I have a lot in common....metal and video games!!! SWEET!!! I've been playing Conan on XBox 360. I keep beating it and playing it over and over again, it's THAT AWESOME!!!
Yeah I agree man, too bad we didnt live closer, We would get along great!

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:28 AM

Masturbation,punch the mailman in the face,smoke a fattie,climb a mountain(masturbate on top),eat one ton of cheesescake,read the bible...then...........sick
Masturbate even more!

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:26 AM
Im playing Code Veronica now, its really fun, had trouble on the tyrant (Killed me 7 times!!!! BLAH!) Anyone else have trouble? :p

Maudred's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:22 AM
Playing videogames. I dont work all week /sigh I hate my managers!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next