Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:44 PM

Hiker sure isnt responding much anymore, I wonder what she's doing? :tongue:

huh? wha? nothing. Just wiping down my keyboard...
Whats wrong with your keyboard? ;)

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:41 PM
Hiker sure isnt responding much anymore, I wonder what she's doing? :tongue:

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:39 PM

Blah, stupid Quote: "Whats the prize for the winner?

the sleep of the really, really happy
Whats the point of sleep when I would be horny again five minutes later? :p

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:37 PM

here hiker i got the ice for ya

woo thanks. My teeth are a little sensitive to the cold, but it's so worth it, don't you think?
I prefer whip cream, but hey, whatever works.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:36 PM
Blah, stupid Quote: "Whats the prize for the winner?

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:36 PM

Well, I guess since I'm married to madamx....I'll probably be licking her boot instead.....:tongue:
Boot? I think you meant a B at the end, not a T. ;D But hell, im just a horny 20 year old, all the thoughts in my head revolve around The lips and breasts of the female body, And I dont mean the lips they talk through.

Whats the prize for the winner?

whooot! I hit the jackpot here, Madam! After all these years, finally, someone to appreciate my charms.

he is one sick motha...im so happy for you!!!! lmao...just remember all i taught you and NO MERCY!!!
lol no mercy? For me or her, im 20 and ADHD, Im hyperactivly horny.

well, I'm 50 and have been without attention for a very long time. Let's have a contest and see who passes out first!

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:35 PM

HEY those were my boobs.... oops i mean boots.. lol

blushing bigsmile
Sorry bout that....uhmmmmm.....get a little out of control sometimes....still haven't figured out the go go gadget tongue yet....Have to take it back in the shop....laugh
haha

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:33 PM

Well, I guess since I'm married to madamx....I'll probably be licking her boot instead.....:tongue:
Boot? I think you meant a B at the end, not a T. ;D But hell, im just a horny 20 year old, all the thoughts in my head revolve around The lips and breasts of the female body, And I dont mean the lips they talk through.

whooot! I hit the jackpot here, Madam! After all these years, finally, someone to appreciate my charms.

he is one sick motha...im so happy for you!!!! lmao...just remember all i taught you and NO MERCY!!!
lol no mercy? For me or her, im 20 and ADHD, Im hyperactivly horny.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:31 PM

All night long.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:31 PM

dont you worry booboo kitty....fly will be very busy lickin bigsmile laugh :tongue:
Naughty.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:30 PM

all right, I am licking everyone's pants tonight..line up!
Wait wait wait, I dont want sloppy seconds, Can I have first lick, and third and fourth and fith?

Honey I will save all my licks for you if you want.

Where do you want me to start? :tongue:
Who cares where you start, its where I want you to end. ;)

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:30 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Rawr

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:28 PM

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:26 PM

all right, I am licking everyone's pants tonight..line up!
Wait wait wait, I dont want sloppy seconds, Can I have first lick, and third and fourth and fith?

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:25 PM

Wait, who am I married to? So much love, so little brain cells.

you are married to me, my sweet, but we have to be good hosts to my friends...
Sexy, I can make special brownies.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:25 PM
It's the middle one, that Quote came out weird.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:24 PM

uhmmm hiker...get the ky!!! did you know he is marrying me too??? i think he's mormon!!! we are going to burmuda triangle on our honeymoon, you comin?laugh i told him good thing me and you already got something going on hehehee
And you're leaving me out of this!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!sad sad
Aww here I was feeling special. I guess I can share with my bud fly here. grumble

oh hell no!!! i just forgot to tell him that fly is my lover well didnt forget but thought i'd slide that in on the honeymoon when i took you out of my suit case hehehe i love you xoxoxoxxooxxo
Yeah, I can be the indestructible blow up doll....thanks a lot!!!! Take me out of your suit case my ass!!!laugh laugh laugh

i thought you would be safe in there...we are going to the burmuda triangle. oh well hell...ill just marry you instead and we can be swingers with them!!! lmao laugh

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:23 PM
Wait, who am I married to? So much love, so little brain cells.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:22 PM
Let me get this strait, three woman, and only little ol 6 foot 6, green eyed me? :O Thats one mountain i'd be happy to try to climb.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:18 PM

I lost my baby husband Maudred! sad sad
I'm right here! :p Yeah I was like. What did she say to my cheesey line?!

I said "let's do this"
Miss me? :tongue: