Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/05/11 10:07 AM
Most people just hate having to confront people and tell them no. Good luck with the job hunt!

Maudred's photo
Fri 11/13/09 04:52 PM
Nope.

Maudred's photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:08 AM

If you clone yourself, then both of you make love with your loved one, is it in fact, a threesome?

OR, if your clone makes love with your loved one, is it considered cheating? O.o

Maudred's photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:07 AM
If you clone yourself, then both of you make love with your loved one, is it in fact, a threesome?

Maudred's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:43 PM

Vash the stampede!
i found him but he wont dance dammit! sorry

Its ok, but you found him!

-high fives-

Maudred's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:28 PM
Vash the stampede!

Maudred's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:10 PM
I am. :o

Maudred's photo
Tue 10/13/09 12:15 AM

Sweet sounds awesome.
I got along way to go with the whole game design thing..
I'm only in computer classes and programing to start. :/

You ever do the rp they have in aol chat rooms in like the Arts and Entertainment section?

That's what I used to do and loved doing for like.. 9 yrs I think?
My story was derived from that experience..

If you're ever down for some reading..
I'd love some insight. =]
Won't be offended if you decline tho, so no worries. =]

I'd like to read!

You sure?
I'm not saying it's the awesomest in da world.
I have no proof reader..
So, might be typos..
But if you want, I could really use some open, honest criticism.

Just send me your email, and I'll ship it your way.

“When Dreams Die”
Chapter One: The Dreamers Prophecy

An epic non-fiction story based in another time, in another world that revolves around mystery, suffering, and a never ending divine punishment that seems to have no end. An adopted orphan who, alongside his childhood friend, enters the final stages of becoming full-fledged knights but all the while the constant nightmares he sees every night start to be more vivid and real. On one beautiful morning in his hometown of Loriander, he has a strange vision in his dream and while heading into town he swears up and down he sees that same person.

Meanwhile, a Shrine Maiden seeks permission to join the orphan’s detail in his upcoming graduation test. While a mysterious force of evil begins to surround an innocent farming village in the snowy northern territories. A convict after resolution, a desperate princess running from the law in pursuit of something, and all across the nation a wave of disease, disasters, and unexplainable prophecies are unfolding without explanation and without mercy; with everything revolving around a mysterious man in a black hood that no one seems to know the true identity of.

The only thing that remains is a distant hope, a hero who doesn’t understand his dreams and a woman yet to uncover her own destiny while trying to decipher her past, and a convict who might just make the same mistake twice. Every city across the world has some form of shrine, temple or church, yet as they all call out to someone, you can only wonder how long it will take before they realize… there isn’t anyone listening anymore.

That's the Advertising thingy my friend jotted down for me..
I kinda liked it, so kept it..
Still interest, just tell me where to send it. =]

Feel free to send it to "Darknesseverbinding@hotmail.com"

God I need to make a new email. And I never use my work email. .lol

Maudred's photo
Tue 10/13/09 12:04 AM

Sweet sounds awesome.
I got along way to go with the whole game design thing..
I'm only in computer classes and programing to start. :/

You ever do the rp they have in aol chat rooms in like the Arts and Entertainment section?

That's what I used to do and loved doing for like.. 9 yrs I think?
My story was derived from that experience..

If you're ever down for some reading..
I'd love some insight. =]
Won't be offended if you decline tho, so no worries. =]

I'd like to read!

Maudred's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:45 PM

(jumps in the middle of the convo)
I luves me some RPGS. lol
What kind of game is it ?
I have lots of ideas...but none of the computer skills. lol

..mine or hers?
Cuz idk bout hers..

Luls, I thought I had just quoted yours.
Well, I guess thats case in point?

Maudred's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:37 PM

the game is soo much fun!! I play it too.

What game do we speak of? o.o

(jumps in the middle of the convo)
I luves me some RPGS. lol
What kind of game is it ?
I have lots of ideas...but none of the computer skills. lol

Maudred's photo
Mon 10/12/09 08:55 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1219730/1-000-fine-putting-food-scraps-dustbin.html

£1,000 fine for putting any food scraps in the dustbin as 'zero waste' policy could lead up to five-bin headache
By David Derbyshire

Householders could be fined £1,000 if they throw food scraps and potato peelings into the dustbin under a Government 'zero waste' policy.
They will be forced to sift through their rubbish for anything that can be recycled, reused, rotted or burnt for electricity.
The crackdown will create so much recyclable material that homes could be given five wheelie bins and waste boxes to cope.

The controversial zero waste policy - part of the Government's drive to cut greenhouse gas emissions - will be unveiled tomorrow by Environment Minister Hilary Benn.The plans are due to be outlined at a 'waste summit' aimed at finding new ways to halve the 62million tons of rubbish sent to landfill each year.

Ministers will discuss the issue with councils, businesses and waste experts.Yesterday, Mr Benn said the Government would launch a consultation early next year into banning food, cans, paper and glass from landfill.Homes that persistently break the rules by putting food waste in the ordinary dustbin could face fines of £1,000 or more.
'One that we are going to consult on around the turn of the year is banning certain things from going into landfill,' he told the Politics Show on BBC1.

'Because does it make sense to put food into landfill? No it doesn't.'By 2020, all councils will be forced to offer a full recycling service, he said. But the plans were condemned by critics.
Matthew Elliott, of the TaxPayers' Alliance pressure group, said: 'Voters are sceptical about recycling policy - particularly when they see recyclables being thrown on the same bins as landfill waste. 'The Government should sort out the current recycling policy before starting on new barmy ideas. 'The fact that food waste could be banned from landfill - effectively treating it as a kind of toxic waste - is a recipe for disaster.'

Around 55 per cent of household waste, 50 per cent of commercial waste and 25 per cent of the debris from construction and building ends up in landfill.Under the Government's zero waste strategy, due to be phased in over the next few years, only items that have 'absolutely no other use' would be allowed to be buried.
Slop buckets - already used to collect food scraps in millions of homes - would be extended across the whole country, adding another bin to the three or four in use in parts of the UK.Councils that collect paper, plastic, glass and cans in one bin will be encouraged to give homes more bins to reduce contamination and reduce the amount of recyclable waste that ends up being burnt or thrown onto rubbish tips.

Mr Benn also wants a crackdown on food packaging in shops. He will urge businesses to remove cellophane from vegetables and fruit and encourage people to bring jars to shops for top ups of coffee.
He is also expected to draw up plans to generate electricity from waste. Rotting food releases methane - a potent greenhouse gas which can be burnt to create electricity.The Government will also announce six pilot schemes to cut waste and boost recycling.
Councils taking part in the experiment - in Suffolk, Oxfordshire, London and Shropshire - will be set tough recycling targets.
A spokesman for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs said: 'We won't be telling them what to do, but the idea is to encourage them to come up with innovative ideas.'
Some councils are already close to handing out five wheelie bins and recycling boxes.In the North London borough of Brent, householders face fines of up to £1,000 if they don't recycle.
Householders are given a standard black dustbin for ordinary waste, a green compost bin for garden waste, vegetable peelings and cardboard and a green box for 12 types of recyclable.
A fourth bin will be needed for kitchen slops to generate renewable energy from methane.Earlier this year, the Daily Mail highlighted how the rise of wheelie bins is blighting British streets and homes and fuelling arson attacks.The Not in Our Front Yard campaign won the backing of English Heritage boss Simon Thurley, the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, the TaxPayers' Alliance and the National Pensioners' Convention.

Whats sad about this, is all recycling other then aluminum is a waste of money and energy.

Maudred's photo
Mon 10/12/09 08:47 PM

I saw Zombie Land two days ago at first I thought it was pretty dumb but after watching it thought it was a awesome movie and ended up laughing my *** off! What did you guys think?

It was OK.Just OK .
Where I lost my money and my time was at :Paranormal Activity frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I liked paranormal activity. lol

Maudred's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:26 PM
The latest R.A.Salvatore book, The Ghost King,
aparently from all the talk floating around, (I havnt read it yet, this is speculation from non factual basis) this is the last book in the Drizzt Do Urden series... kinda makes me sad if its true, ive been reading them since I was 15.

Anyone else read anything by R.A.Salvatore?

Maudred's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:03 AM

Welcomewaving

Hope you find what ur looking for

Don't bother looking at my profilenoway

I'm too ooooooooldsad

Yeah you are pretty old.

Look who's talking BOY
[/quote

"Look whos talking"

I love that line...cause as your saying it, arnt you the one talking? :P you love it, you know you want to take your dentures out for me sally.

Good thing I am in a good mood because if I wasn't I would slap you...That is mean

Aww its not mean, its playful. :( Well ok in a "mean" way. >.> shhh...im tired.

Maudred's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:09 AM

Welcomewaving

I'm too ooooooooldsad

Yeah you are pretty old.

Look who's talking BOY
[/quote

"Look whos talking"

I love that line...cause as your saying it, arnt you the one talking? :P you love it, you know you want to take your dentures out for me sally.

Maudred's photo
Sun 10/11/09 11:59 PM

Welcomewaving

I'm too ooooooooldsad

Yeah you are pretty old.

Maudred's photo
Sun 10/11/09 09:26 PM

It's Sunday night.
Nothing to do.
Places to go but hell I don't wanna waste my gas and or money going there.
What about everyone else?

At least your not stuck at work with the flu. :P

But then again...I dont work at work. So its ok.

Maudred's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:17 AM
Your glasses are 5/5

Maudred's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:10 AM
Man, if I wore a mohawk in my Precinct I would be shot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25