Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:13 PM
I wouldnt count it as a blessing or a curse. obviously its going to be hard.

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:25 PM

She seems to be taking it relatively well.
You really have to hand it to her...well, maybe not. biggrin

P.S. for those with a limited sense of humor,
do you really think this photo is real and not Photoshoped ?

Very punny.

-wink wink-

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:03 PM

What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine

-----Nietzsche

I'm going to live forever...

So far so good.

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:00 PM

flowerforyou It has all happened before and will happen again.flowerforyouSometimes we play different roles.flowerforyouPerhaps last time I was the OP of this thread and you were the author of this post.flowerforyou

You two do so have a striking resemblance on your photos...

BTW, this has gotta stop. This was my absolute last post on this topic. I promise.

There you go again, making promises you cant keep!

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:58 PM

When me and my friend get drunk, we try to find facts leading up to how Jesus was a vampire.

I think I know this one... if I remember my teacher right, He started out as an umpire, but His team moved to VA.

That secret was passed down generations to keep safe. you have ruined us all!

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:54 PM

so now that it is getting closer to 2012 everyone is talking about how the world is supposed to end....
december 21 2012....but they also say we will have 4 years of happiness followed by 7 years of pain....a lot of people think obama will be the 4 years of happiness....but who knows....

Four years of happiness will put us into 2012; if there is going to be seven years of pain after that, that would push out the deadline to 2019. The Mayans were not so good at oracling after all. Although my Mayan calendar predicted that I'd pass Calculus in third year college with a B-, and that my hair start to thin a year ago -- both bang dead on.

Its an epidempic!

My hairs thinning too.

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:51 PM

~Big Bang Theory~
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
whoa ohwell

very true....im just laying down what is on the table...looking for what other people think...i have about 4 of my friends..for some reason when we get drunk this is always the topic of discussion...and we talk about it for hours...

haha i could probably carry on that for hours too.....although i might not make a whole lot of sense it will to me...and i sent you an im maudred

When me and my friend get drunk, we try to find facts leading up to how Jesus was a vampire.

Its a good topic!

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:46 PM

~Big Bang Theory~
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
whoa ohwell

very true....im just laying down what is on the table...looking for what other people think...i have about 4 of my friends..for some reason when we get drunk this is always the topic of discussion...and we talk about it for hours...

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:34 PM
But seriously.. idk, people talk about how the mayan calander prophecized a lot of things that came true, but no one ever talks about the things that didnt.
Its a fun story, but I doubt anything of epic prepotions will happen.

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:33 PM
I think I want pizza for dinner.

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:03 AM
Big problem of mine is when I find someone I like..I usually try to rush things. Anyone else have this issue?

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:44 AM
Looks more like a tarantula!

Either way. If its red on the back. No need to freak out. :p

Maudred's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:44 AM
Looks more like a tarantula!

Either way. If its red on the back. No need to freak out. :p

Maudred's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:40 PM
Because nice girls are whoney duh!

(What? It doesn't work both ways? Only nice guys can be whiney? :p)

Maudred's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:40 PM
Because nice girls are whoney duh!

(What? It doesn't work both ways? Only nice guys can be whiney? :p)

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:21 PM
I like swords better too...but if your going to use the argument. "Anyone can point a gun and shoot" you'd be suprised. Lol and anyone can stab someone with a sword..

I remember when a gangster shot 2 shots at me out of the blue before I could fire back. 13 feet apart and he missed. Lolololol

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:46 PM

Quietman, that image is way to cute!

I like how its meowing every 3 seconds. LoL

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:45 PM
I prefer Black symphonic metal!

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:39 PM
while were on the topic, the facts show Jesus was a vampire.

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:31 PM

yeah and they say just say hi and you do but get no reply back. i find that very rude. your here to make friends but its hard when no one gives an answer.

I agree!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25