I'm so crazy, head over heels for you!
It won't be a stylish marrige,
I can't affored a carrige,
But you'll look sweet!
Apon the seat,
Of a bycicle built for two!

Maudred's photo
Sat 08/08/09 11:49 AM
I like pantyhose on girls.. but you know what they say...

Real men wear tights. TIGHT tights.

Maudred's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:23 PM

I would love to wear a wedding band on my finger. But id take it off at the bars and such...no really hear me out. and older married guys can attest to this... Men get hit on at leasy 50% more when they have that band on.

Please, thats absurd, men have a mouth to set boundries and turn someone down.

laugh Fail.

LOL I have no problem setting my bounds with woman. If I get hit on LESS when im married, that would be awesome. Its annoying to get those stupid lines... you'd be suprised how many horrible lines people throw out...or maybe you wouldnt. lol

sure winner. ANYway... ive BEEN married, and in many relationships.

I was arguing? I was explaining my opinion. Its your choice to decide if you think I'm wrong or right. I don't really care either way.

But maybe I can just say what everyone else is saying.
But calling me juvinile for an opinion and just assuming the worst of me.

Are you sure its me?

Maudred's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:12 PM
Also. Why is it ok for a man to not need a ring and just be trusted. When its bad for him to take it off so he doesn't need to waste his time getting talked to?

shouldn't throw stones in a glass house

Maudred's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:09 PM
I'm not saying this as an end all fact. Some woman (along with some men...I'm not being sexist) want the perfect man. Just like the perfect woman. The ring is a sign to desperate drunk people that this person can be their grace due to already proving that they can settle down.

Why do you think 21 year olds put the ring ON... it helps get them laid. Id gladly take off the ring so I wouldn't be annoyed...nothing about temptation.

Its simple. Why would you waste your time talking to someone you don't want to talk to?

Maudred's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:59 AM

I would love to wear a wedding band on my finger. But id take it off at the bars and such...no really hear me out. and older married guys can attest to this... Men get hit on at leasy 50% more when they have that band on.

Please, thats absurd, men have a mouth to set boundries and turn someone down.

laugh Fail.

LOL I have no problem setting my bounds with woman. If I get hit on LESS when im married, that would be awesome. Its annoying to get those stupid lines... you'd be suprised how many horrible lines people throw out...or maybe you wouldnt. lol

Maudred's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:52 AM

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 06:06 PM

So....my cousin died a couple of years ago. His house, and the house I am currently living in stood empty since shortly after he passed.

I decide that, rather than pay rent for a tiny little apartment, I would move back out here and get it livable. Save some money and maybe buy a house.

A few weeks ago, his widow ( who I have no problems with ) decided that she wants me to pay 100 bucks a month because she now owns the land that the house I am in sits on.

So, anyway, have a plumbing company come out and check that water pump ( it well water ) and I find out that, after my cousin died, no one drained the pump and that it is completely split apart because it froze.

It's gonna cost me 400 bucks for a new pump, however much for the installation, and there are a couple of leaks under my house that need to be fixed.

I think she is going to be very surprised to learn that, if she wants to play landlord and charge me to be here, she is going to get the whole gig and SHE is gonna reimburse me for the water pump that I have to buy.

Sorry. Just been a frustrating day and needed to vent.

100 bucks a month isnt too bad... but damn man, that sucks. :/

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:25 PM

Why do woman put "I want a nice caring guy who will treat me right" But then not even respond to emails? lol (A lot of them do it!...not all, but at least the ones I try for. :P)

Why dont they put what they really want "I want a pretty boy who doesnt have to meet any of my expectations, as long as he looks good! Who cares that he doesnt have a job and beats me...Hes got a nice 6 pack."

Blah... Im just venting. Helps to right it out. >.>

Did it say that in my profile?laugh laugh

OK! Two people in MN who respond on posts... :) lol and no.

Minnesotan are beautiful and friendly.. just try us!laugh laugh

Ive been trying to get a taste! lol

Ive only lived here for 2 years. :P

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:24 PM

He or she is just not that into you

i just watched that movie yesturday. didnt like it, was boring

I've never seen it and will never see it unless someone gets gutted like a fish. I am horror flick chick! I hate whiney, "does he like me/does she like me movies". UGH! slaphead Just let the business end of a gun ease your pain and stop cryng! :laughing:

Zombie movies are the best though.

I cant believe that 300 main guy is in one of those movies now...

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:21 PM

Why do woman put "I want a nice caring guy who will treat me right" But then not even respond to emails? lol (A lot of them do it!...not all, but at least the ones I try for. :P)

Why dont they put what they really want "I want a pretty boy who doesnt have to meet any of my expectations, as long as he looks good! Who cares that he doesnt have a job and beats me...Hes got a nice 6 pack."

Did it say that in my profile?laugh laugh

OK! Two people in MN who respond on posts... :) lol and no.

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:18 PM
Of course! gotta have humor and smarts if anything else.

Whats wrong with MN? lol.....well of course besides it being MN.

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:11 PM
Ok ok, so I think I have this down now... Woman know what they want, pretty men can be pretty cool, woman need beer to look at me, and aparently non posters....all of MN except for me... wont respond? lol

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:08 PM

Sorry babe...but it's gonna take at least a cold 12pk to get me to turn my head...:wink:

but...but...all I have is a 6pk and a 2lt of jack..

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:05 PM

tsk, tsk, tsk....I haven't gotten an email from you in awhile...Finally getting too old:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I mean...poor youflowerforyou

Whos to old? I like the wise ones. :P

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:04 PM

tsk, tsk, tsk....I haven't gotten an email from you in awhile...Finally getting too old:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I mean...poor youflowerforyou

You turn me down so often sally, im used to it by now. :P
Its still worth it to stalk you around facebook/text/ and mingle...
-eye twitch-

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:59 PM

how come all the good looking guys have to be arseholes in the examples that men give?

aren't there people who have both good looks and stellar personalities?

lol true enough, im being judgemental... Not, im just saying though... why cant those girls even just...talk to me? although I do admit, these pictures are pretty bad. :P

Look, dude.

It's like this....

Some of them put that stuff in their profile because it's the Politically Correct thing to say so that they don't seem shallow.

Some of them put that stuff there because they really think they want that.

Some of them put that stuff there because it sounds good...but they don't really KNOW what they want.

Whatever the case may be, if they don't find you attractive, they are not going to answer. If they Do answer, it will be a polite ( or maybe not so polite ) brush off.

It's just that simple.

Oh I know, lol I meet some girls, some girls dont respond, I just hate being single so im venting, Might as well do it anonimously (My spelling is crap. :P) then in person right?

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:56 PM

:smile: Are these forum posters or lurkers you are emailing?:smile:

From what ive seen no one in a 50 mile radius posts. lol

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:54 PM

how come all the good looking guys have to be arseholes in the examples that men give?

aren't there people who have both good looks and stellar personalities?

lol true enough, im being judgemental... Not, im just saying though... why cant those girls even just...talk to me? although I do admit, these pictures are pretty bad. :P

Maudred's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:50 PM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25