Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:40 PM

Lion, I've seen it done before on here a few times and it never worked out very well...

I nominate you for the tannest blonde ever.

Maudred's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:46 PM
Thats just ridiculous, everyone wants a piece of the pie...obviously, if its true, i'll be the first to say she should get that money!

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:50 PM
I still stick to my original thing, I'll admit it, I whine... and dine :o (oh snap, play on words......Damn im bored...work sucks. lol)

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:46 PM
lol good plan. 2010 will be Trannys.

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:45 PM
I watched a great movie that is actually really true. (Just Friends) Nice guys get into that "Friend zone" :P

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:44 PM

you think tooo much..women are women because they complain about their weight even when they don't have to. a nice boy should be there to get her fat like jessica simpson. :P:P:P

arghhh now I started talking bout j.simps think i should sleep

Your safe. At least It wasnt Paris Hilton you spoke of.

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:41 PM

Why is it that nice guys are just assumed to be wussies? Because were gentlemen doesnt mean were intimidated... lol

Hun, there's a difference in a "good" guy and a "nice" guy.. We've concluded that it's better to be a good guy b/c nice guys whine too much about how nice they are... :wink:

Ouch, that was for the stick and balls joke wasnt it? -whines-

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:39 PM
Theres a perfectly good reason woman stay with ********.
******** tell woman they are fat, so they think that they are being shown affection. So they go try to lose weight by throwing up.
Nice guys would never say that. So woman would assume that because they dont say anything. They dont care.

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:35 PM
Why is it that nice guys are just assumed to be wussies? Because were gentlemen doesnt mean were intimidated... lol

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:27 PM

laugh laugh laugh for a second you had me going surprised surprised surprised

I vote me and princess h together, I <3's me older woman anyways.
And any girl that has their profile pic of them holding a stick and playing with balls is always a nice start. :P

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:22 PM
Im a nice guy. Where are all the woman that like nice tall guys with great jobs that take care of their sick moms? lol

I have no luck. :3

Maudred's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:36 PM

Or is that simply a line we feed to ourselves and others to make people feel better, give them false sense of hope?

Is it just as likely some are condemned to live a life alone either by themselves or a higher power as some sort of punishment for past actions?

I am on the fence on this one. I suppose a sense of hope, even a false one, is better than no hope at all.

I think some are meant to be alone simply b/c they make it too difficult to accept someone long term..

some need a sense of hope and there's nothing wrong with that... whatever gets one through the day as long as it's not hurting anyone else...

I am fully aware that there may not be anyone for me and that I am mainly responsible for that... I'm ok with it b/c "if" it's meant to be it will be, I won't settle just to be with someone...

Don't worry. You still have me :D

Aww thanks sweetie... flowers How are you? I haven't seen you in forever....

I'm ok. Havnt been on the forums much. I am usually on mingle everyday. Checking my empty inbox. Lol..how have you been beautiful? Still beating away men with that stick?

It's good to see you back in the forums... I'm doing well...

laugh laugh laugh I guess you could say that.. Well, except for those that were shipped off to Kim... laugh

Lol

Maudred's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:28 PM

flowerforyou I'm seeking a virgin MILFflowerforyou
[/quote

Virgin MILFs ftw.

Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.

Maudred's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:28 PM

flowerforyou I'm seeking a virgin MILFflowerforyou
[/quote

Virgin MILFs ftw.

Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.

Maudred's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:21 PM

Or is that simply a line we feed to ourselves and others to make people feel better, give them false sense of hope?

Is it just as likely some are condemned to live a life alone either by themselves or a higher power as some sort of punishment for past actions?

I am on the fence on this one. I suppose a sense of hope, even a false one, is better than no hope at all.

I think some are meant to be alone simply b/c they make it too difficult to accept someone long term..

some need a sense of hope and there's nothing wrong with that... whatever gets one through the day as long as it's not hurting anyone else...

I am fully aware that there may not be anyone for me and that I am mainly responsible for that... I'm ok with it b/c "if" it's meant to be it will be, I won't settle just to be with someone...

Aww thanks sweetie... flowers How are you? I haven't seen you in forever....

I'm ok. Havnt been on the forums much. I am usually on mingle everyday. Checking my empty inbox. Lol..how have you been beautiful? Still beating away men with that stick?

Maudred's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:15 PM

Maudred's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:44 PM

they do have some great music though...it would be a blast!!

we have local bands playing down at Lower Harbor all day...and fireworks at night...and a Taste of Marquette....

kind of a quiet 4th this year...:wink:

Thanks for the tips. I forgot about that site.. ^^

Maudred's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:44 PM
Im trying to find something to do on the 4th, wondering if anyone else is having this same issue, My vacation was cancled due to new job, so family is still going, but im not. lol

Maudred's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:03 PM
..I know a lot of the older cops are ignorent stupid old men. But I pride myself on being one of the few good ones. I'm not going to turn into some racist prick because I get older. Lol

Maudred's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:50 PM
Ignorance is bliss...but sometimes its annoying too. People just arnt open minded and it pisses me off when some kid calls me a pig. Just because his daddy did some jail time for mugging someone. And just didn't like being caught. So all of a sudden were the bad guys. Lolololol

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25