Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:28 PM

I'd totally be Evie from The Mummy. An azzkicking librarian who fights mummies with a sexy troublemaker?

Pick me, oooh pick me!

I like the actress in the first two, I was disapointed by the third movie though.

Maudred's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:23 PM

Here comes mr cynical:
Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye

That was me in highschool...im suprised someone knows that book!
<3 catcher in the rye.

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:09 PM
Missing everything, really, this is all great advice. lol

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:59 PM
at there? O.o

Maudred's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:34 PM
Looks like you remembered Rule number one. "Dont forget to bring a towel!"

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:47 AM
Nice.

Maudred's photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:30 PM

I hate shoes, I don't were them until the snow flies...then it's boots.

I love you.

Maudred's photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:27 PM
I like a girl who doesnt think her feet are "Disgusting" And will walk out barefoot with me. lol
But I like tomboys.. so..

Maudred's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:27 AM
Anyone else feel like were getting trolled?
Even guys from Dehli have personalities. "Im a guy, I like music... date me!"

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:20 AM

I am almost afraid to ask this, but does a potatoe do something or you just kidding around? ohwell

Just kidding.....there is no E on Potato or Mosquito laugh

Sure there is. The rest of the worlds writen and spoken language is made up. Why can't I put my own spin on it? :p

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:52 AM

Your headline will attract folks.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sexual inuendo for the win! :)

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:45 AM
A mosquitoe bit me on the forhead. And now I have this huge bump.. lol

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:30 PM

an engagement ring~

do you

a)choose it together

b)he chooses it

c)you choose it

d)tattoos instead

e)beer tab works

f)twist tie

E and F?

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:29 PM
I like it! But maybe thats because all Tims rule. Like us.

-high fives-

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:19 PM
Its about 2.45 here, which isnt that bad, last summer it was 5...
I fill it up once a week about 30 bucks... plus 5 for snacks! Duh... :P

Anyways.. The gas companies really have us by the perverbial balls,
People dont want to take the bus or walk, they whine about the prices as they fill up their hummer.

:)I cant talk, I could take the bus if I truely wanted to, but thats a 2 hour ride compared to a 40 minute one.

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:15 AM

local creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy guyssssssssssssssssssssss gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww killllllllllllllllll me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!scared scared scared scared

Want me to pistol whip them, and plant evidence? :) its what I do best. Kick ***, and frame people.
uhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhh this guy is a cop!!!noway

Oh ****? Me too! -high fives stalker guy-

I bet I have better donut eating skills then he does.

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:13 AM

Dear diary.........you have 7 minutes to entertain me. If in that time you do not entertain me I have rights to blow up your hard drive. pitchfork

<.<... >.>....isssssuuuueees!

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:10 AM

local creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy guyssssssssssssssssssssss gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww killllllllllllllllll me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!scared scared scared scared

Want me to pistol whip them, and plant evidence? :) its what I do best. Kick ***, and frame people.

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:01 AM

I want to have someone. I want to settle down and start my life.
wow.......start your life???? Do people still get married at 18???noway If so.........Id advise against it only because you change dramatically in the next 20 years.

Peoples brain thought process changes at 26 as well, lol your a whole new person seeing life through a different set of eyes.

THAT explains it!!

I was engaged at 19, married at 22, mom at 23 and 24, separated at 26 and divorced by 29.

Enjoy your 20's hun....you're only young once set goals and accomplish them, learn who YOU are. Then think about finding someone and starting a family.

I agree completely, I like to date, and maybe have the slight chance at finding the one, but lets face it..finding fulltime love at my age is stupid. :/

Which sucks, cause I do want a girl. ; ;
You can find a girl but forget about it being the "one"slaphead rofl rofl rofl

Mingle is just bad luck, all the woman ive met on here, look NOTHING like their pictures, turn into possesive crazy ladies, OR...are not exclusive, I dont mind if you tell me up front that your going to be dating other people, But I dont like it popping up in the convo on our fourth date "Yeah, so I was Screwing this hot guy the other night after our date"

Oh and I had a girl ditch me at the bowling alley with another guy.
I think that was the best.
Women are evil........didnt I tell you that yet???slaphead rofl rofl

lol who hasnt told me that, ****, I already knew that! My sisters are whores. lol

Maudred's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:00 AM

If you're feeling like you're in a tailspin wait til you're my age. Holy mackerel! 41% of the men my age are on or near a motorcycle in their photos. How many women my age want to get on a dangerous motorcycle and put on a helmet and look at somebody's back going down the road? Then when you get there you have "helmet hair".
35% want to spend a quiet evening at home. Bah! 19% are pictured with a stretched out t-shirt, a woman's arm showing in the pic or a trailer park in the background {not that there's anything wrong with trailer parkswhoa } The remaining 5% don't answer my emails and they'll be sorry.sad2

You seem like a wonderous lady, I agree with you, they are sorry that they dont return your emails.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25