Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

 
TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 10/09/26 05:05 AM


Awe Coffee is ready

Biscuits, bacon and jam sandwiches are ready.

Just dropping by to say hi~~~Hope everyone has a great day.... waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/08/26 12:41 PM
Because Members have the option to Deactivate their account on their on then Activate them when they come back.. Some choose to do that every time they are on the site and not show their profile when gone.. But most have no clue if they Deactivate others can not contact them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/07/26 12:14 PM
Yes but seems some can't figure that out.. slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 10/07/26 09:32 AM
In the past they had it to where if you forgot your password they could still post within the Help Section..

This is not for the ones banned or the site deactivated them only if they could not sign in due to forgetting their password..

So I assume it is still like that.. Mods would report or tell them to email admin to help them out..

Since no mods in the forums they are just preaching to the Choir.. no one is listening..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/06/26 07:29 AM


For the one night stand


Well, someone here is going to be disappointed.


Naw there is still one left for him to grab~~~~rofl rofl rofl




OT: Just here for a little amusement~~laugh smokin

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/06/26 04:42 AM


I popped in at lunch so maybe they were out getting the food for supper??


OMG a spider just ran across my desk scared gawd I hate those lil critters.. now my skin feels like it's crawling over over me



Was he wearing a mask and a little red and blue suit?

It might have been Peter Parker.


It's Spiderman~~


TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/04/26 10:04 AM
Awe hope she responds to you soon.. And hope her dog is okay.. It is tough when they are not feeling good..

Well heck we asked for rain and it is still coming down.. Just a nice steady rain not heavy.. But so many areas around my area has flooded.. One reason I like living in my Neighbor hood as my grandson calls it the Getto..

My area has never flooded or come close.. I'm not far from two lakes one about 5 miles west the other maybe 2 miles south of me if that, I have lived in this area 47 years and never had any issues.

Anywho just thought I would stop by and say hiwaving

Off to heat up Chicken Quesadillas and take the frozen Margarita out of the freezer I did not finish drinking yesterday.. drinker Next stop recliner and Tv..

Seems today is going to be one of those recliner days laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 10/02/26 05:09 AM


Breakfast is cooking Fried Potatoes, sausage & Mexican Omelet.

Coffee and Mimosas are on the breakfast bar..

Lets get this day started...

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/01/26 06:15 PM
Hey hey just dropping by for a minute..

Got to grab me a couple shots

Just got back from watching one of my granddaughters Volleyball game

They lost but she is still Bad to the Bone.. goes for the gusto.

Hope all has a great evening and sweet dreams..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/01/26 04:37 AM
Good Morning ~~ Ohhh what a good morning to wake up to .....

We got that wet stuff coming out of the sky.. whoa hoo doing the happy dance..


TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/29/26 06:25 PM
Dammit~~ and all this started over my meme about butter my buns and call me a biscuit. Which Bottail responded to then Mo with the slaphead which I'm not sure but was to Bobtail's response.. which then he asked Mo if he was jealous..

First of all I'm the one that should have responded with if ya smack my buns I'll deck your arse.. rofl rofl

But to ask for one to apologize when in the first place you were out of line...yea will not happen..We keep it clean in here. I should have thought twice about the meme.. laugh

All I can say is everyone needs to step back the Pub is to joke around, tell about your day, pitch in with things to do whatever..

We need to learn to bring others up not down.. All need to know that Women/Men are equal within our thoughts here.. We are not here to argue or cause issues.. Just to carry on a conversation ..

If one can not keep it clean and be civil then yes they do need to move on.. Just saying lets chill tequila shots on the bar..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/29/26 06:45 AM
Morning ~~~~ waving

Ohh and Zee what y'all call Pre-Vote is what we call Early Voting, and yes we have the same so those that can make it out early to Vote can..

Makes it nice due to the lines are not so long when you vote Early.. :thumbsup: shades

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/27/26 06:55 AM

My sunglasses... No, they are not on the top of my head. laugh


rofl rofl rofl I just read this and had just came in from outside weed eating.. And thought where did I leave mine since I did not put them on..laugh laugh Yeppiers they are on top of my headslaphead rofl

OT~~ just here to pass the time & chat with others & have a few good laughs ..laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/27/26 04:08 AM

*grabs a PB & J biscuit from TG* thanks gf.. drinker

yup.. TGIF peeps.. yawn anyone have any sure fire ways ta turn a brain off so one can sleep?? I'm in serious need of some asleep this livin below poverty is startin ta kill me whoa at least I already own a tent if I end up homeless.. glasses

hope everyone has a great day.. drinker
(I'd take up alcohol but can't afford that either ohwell)


Awe gf.... I do understand all the frustrations... It seems when one thing hits it is more like there is always more to follow all at one time...

Tent huh ohh hell I got and extra twin bed ya can crash in but ya have to come to Texas

You would feel right at home I have plenty of house repairs ya can work on... biggrin :smile:

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 09/26/26 05:48 AM


It has been a busy week for sure.. But now it's time to relax for my weekend has started... bigsmile

Be careful with your new bionic eyes ;-)


Hey at least they match my bionic knees~~laugh laugh


OT: Even tho the week was busy. Friday was a down day did not do a thing just chilled in my recliner watching American Funniest Video's and playing games on my phone.. Just got lost in my own little world~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 09/26/26 05:42 AM
It's Saturday, good morning~~

Coffee is hot and it's Biscuits with Sausage Gravy for breakfast this morning~~~

rofl rofl

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/25/26 07:27 AM
Humm they say a Picture is worth a 1,000 words... whoa

Without the picture to determine who or what the occasion was taken for? what

It is hard to give a reasonable opinion of why they decided to share a particularly picture..

Many that go to the Beach or by the Pool will take a pic showing their legs on a lounge chair that they are sitting on by the Pool or at the Beach. I have taken pictures that way many times to show where I'm at, and had nothing to do with showing off my legs.. Just to show I was at that spot and did not want my face in the picture..

Regardless if it it is a Male/Female posting the pic I mean come on in case some have not realized there are lots of Gay Men that might find that attractive.. So whom are we to judge a picture. slaphead

Heck I'm a woman and yes when I see a nice looking man if he is in a bathing suit or shorts I look at them from top to bottom...surprised

As long as they are not showing off private parts to each their own.

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/25/26 04:09 AM
Been catching up on The Voice & AGT....

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/25/26 04:06 AM
It has been a busy week for sure.. But now it's time to relax for my weekend has started... bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/25/26 04:02 AM
Humm what's on my mind~~~ I woke up way too early this morning.. 5am....Might be a nap on my list today~~

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25