Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/24/24 02:22 PM

Regardless what you send in chat you can only delete from your end not from the person you sent it too..

How about blocking, wouldn't it cause all messages sent to and received from the blocked recipient to be erased?

When you block someone it just keeps them from emailing you in the future. The messeges within your list will disappear from your end, but they will not from their end. The other person will still be able to see the conversation but will no longer be able to email you..

They will just wonder why you are not responding...

Of course if one tries to message another more than 5 times, they will get the response that they must wait till they get a response before they can send a message.

But if they are unblocked then the messages will be seen on both ends again.

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/24/24 10:12 AM
Regardless what you send in chat you can only delete from your end not from the person you sent it too..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 07/07/24 06:11 AM
Believe me I know how your feeling..It is one of the hardest choices I had to make this last Oct 2023..

Back in 2007 I got Sassy as a rescue she was a Cocker Spaniel and one of the most loving dogs I had ever had..One of my friends was staying with me till he found a place.. He was coming home one evening from his gf's and found her rolling under a car on a busy stretch of road... He stopped, got out and grabbed her to put in his truck... She looked at him and smiled.. Lucky she was not hurt just scared.

He brought her to my house.. The next morning I saw her told him to go to work I would call the pound in the area he found her.. To see what I needed to do.. I was told if you want to keep her we will take your number down in case someone inquires about her.. so that is what I did..

Sassy was approximately a year old according to the vet I took her too a month later after no one had claimed her.. She was 17 when I had to make the choice to let her go... At the time she was blind, deaf and I had to put her in doggy diapers...

She was not only my fur baby but my best friend. She slept with me every night and always at the door when I got home and followed me to the door when I left...

I did something with her I had never done with an animal I had in the past.. I had her cremated they made paw prints out of plaster for me to keep and her collar hangs around her Urn... in my office....

I miss her more than anything, but due to the condition she was in, she is in a much better place.. I was with her till she took her last breath as I held her in my arms... :heart: :heart:

I know it is a hard choice but there comes a time we must make that choice for they just keep hanging on waiting on us to be able to let go at times... Heartfelt prayers for you........ flowerforyou

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 07/02/24 12:10 PM
The answers are in Help~~

https://mingle2.com/welcome/help

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 06/25/24 07:32 AM

Hum by looking at both accounts, I would say something fishy is going on! noway

"Thomas Smith" and "Brian Jones" are one and the same?

:thumbsup:

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/19/24 11:08 AM

PETER, my advice for you is to stay away from the “white witches”!
Those “white witches”will have your heart for breakfast.

laugh laugh laugh Color has nothing to do with it when you piss off a woman.. slaphead

Believe me I have seen those that were not white that would make me look mild...whoa scared

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/19/24 08:15 AM

At my age I just want to be able to enjoy life a bit more..

Would love to start taking some road trips to see things I have not been able to go see... bigsmile

That is after I get my knees in shape to go places.. One down one to go.. :)

I resent that our knees do not last as long as we do ;-)

Ain't that the truth~~

It sure makes it harder to get around to do the things we want too... whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/19/24 07:32 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 06/19/24 07:32 AM
At my age I just want to be able to enjoy life a bit more..

Would love to start taking some road trips to see things I have not been able to go see... bigsmile

That is after I get my knees in shape to go places.. One down one to go.. :)

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 06/17/24 10:00 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 06/17/24 10:01 AM
Since you want to blame it all on the woman!

WHAT ABOUT THE FACT HE WAS MARRIED?? NO WONDER his wife Amellia Bonnici was not present at the sentence hearing on Monday or the verdict.

Here is a link to a bit more of the story~~

Ohh and he has had 4 trials not because of what she had said the 2nd one he got due to info they felt the Jury was not aware of..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-12/jarryd-hayne-sentenced-to-four-years-nine-months-jail/102336760

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 06/14/24 08:00 AM
Could be why she is an ex lake of communication...

I have exes I still talk to they contact me to check on me from time to time as I do them ..

At times two people are not the best together but better as friends..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/12/24 08:35 AM
Kind of comical that you have been here for 2 1/2 years still.. Why stay if your that unhappy??

Ohh and you don't have to pay to email or use the forums.. If you did that is on you!

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 06/08/24 05:13 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 06/08/24 05:15 PM
Thinking there is always one that will argue regardless how you explain it... slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 06/02/24 09:58 AM
Humm well can't say they were dangerous...

Sure was a hell of a lot of fun~~~ Zip Lining through the Jungle in Belize & snorkeling with the Sharks & Stingray in Punta Cana

A couple of the excursions I have done on some of the cruises & vacations my family & I have went on together..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 06/02/24 09:47 AM
Honestly all was good till I got to the part~~~~~ Your Married ~~~

I know all have their theory's of dating while married.. But unless the spouse is all for it then it's a total turn off for most.. unless they just want a fling..

Ohh and well that should be included in your blurb about yourself as well.

Ohh I know I'm not a guy but someone needs to tell you what some may have over looked...:smile: laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 06/01/24 02:46 PM
Hum by looking at both accounts, I would say something fishy is going on! noway

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 05/29/24 08:28 AM

Humm so you put up fake pictures and even admit it on your profile..

Then you expect the site not to take action.. yeah right..

Most likely your picture privileges were revoked for a time being.. Due to false info leading others on..

i uploaded my picture only. mingle loves to harass premium member

It has nothing to do with the site harassing any members it is called being honest of who you are...

Maybe read the rules prior to paying and you would know if you put up a fake picture either your picture privileges will be taken away or even banned if you don't comply..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/28/24 10:42 AM
Humm so did they send you that in your personal email or here??

They need to contact support themselves about the issues..

Normally they will only look into issues if the member themselves contact them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 05/23/24 04:25 AM

It has been reported IT knows about it and working on it..

then why you suggested above steps?

Because those are the steps I had to use to get to them. duh~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 05/23/24 04:24 AM
Humm so you put up fake pictures and even admit it on your profile..

Then you expect the site not to take action.. yeah right..

Most likely your picture privileges were revoked for a time being.. Due to false info leading others on..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 05/22/24 08:36 AM
You can't likes are just likes.. Myself I never go off those... Cause too many are not even in the area I live in..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25