RandomX's photo
Tue 08/28/07 04:39 AM
Gun Control= Hitting what You Aim At

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/27/07 05:19 AM
Man......this will Change allot for the Hogan/Bollia Family

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/26/07 11:50 AM
Unlimited Locla and Long Distance Steve-o The Only way to communicate lollaugh :wink:

RandomX's photo
Thu 08/23/07 07:49 PM
Be Legal......Get a Lawyer and then get your kids.........

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:20 AM
Mali Look at My Friends list ......My Friend Bluebell is from the Houston Area she might be able to give you the info you need.

RandomX AKA Phil

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 12:08 PM
CLDM

Working on my D.A. of the week Award shhhhhhhhh:wink:

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:58 AM
By the looks of things.........WTF do you mean.........For one in that Picture I am waring a JUMPSUIT....I`m 6Ft 4 and Weigh about 262 Far from Obese so take your fat jokes and cram them up your lilly white A**

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:47 AM
Fat Jokes and grammar Bashing now I know I am winninglaugh

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:45 AM
invisible

First thing you have said I agree with....sadly yes that any American Agrees with you.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:40 AM
As Long as AMERICANS love AMERICA frankly the rest are irrelevant.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:39 AM
Illegal War....Not Familer with that....Lets Edwards approved, Hillary Approved it, Most of Congress and the House....Sounds Perfectly LEGAL to me.

And don't say anything about the UN there a TOOTHLESS organization. Who needs there funding pulled.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:32 AM
As long as Atoms still Spit we will ALWAYS play a roll in the World......Look at Russia

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:31 AM
CBX

Frankly I do not care what the world thinks about us....we got the biggest stick in they yard. If they do not want to play our way they can either get whacked with the stick or take there ball and go home.And by stick I do not mean JUST Nukes or Military might but Also Economic might.....

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:28 AM
Last time I checked Science was NOT an Elective...it was MANDATORY thus covered under FUNDAMENTAL

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:27 AM
CBX

Thinly vialed Fat Jokes grumble your so Smart I Bow to your Wisdom (NOT)

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:23 AM
lulu congrats......For taking the time out for your Kids.....Considering recent Studies your one of the few.

And you Learn Brain surgery from Biology a FUNDAMENTAL I was speaking of.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:20 AM
Invisible

Pure B.S. Once again. Second Languages are crap special history months are crap. English and Fundamentals and Physical Education everything else is flushed down the commode. I d rather them fund Chess club,Band,Music,SHOP CLASS (thats underfunded if any are),AMERICAN HISTORY, before they fund any of the so called 2nd language or Special history month B.S.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:15 AM
And P.E. Would Expand there MUSCLE Mass. Your Point is?

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:10 AM
Yea kinda Stupid to Speak 5 when you only need the ONLY REAL language in the world.........The One everyone wants to Learn ENGLISH(Especially if you live in our Boarders)

Yep we do spend on War,,,Sadly though if we did not they would kill us.

Last Time I checked though my Wheel tax was still going to support local schools (quite good ones BTW)

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:03 AM
And as for Education its not a matter of not being Generous enough its a matter of Spending the Funding on the RIGHT things Reading,Writing,Mathematics and Physical Education YES P.E. Ever since MOST P.E. Programs have either been Cut all together or Cut back to once a week Americas Children's Health has suffered for it

But instead we Spend it on _______ Month this and ______ Month that.All Stupid Second Language classes should be booted and Funding sent to more important stuff.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25