Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Sun 04/25/10 07:08 AM
What better way to get A Climate Change bill passed than a designer fungus that is an Immediate threat

RandomX's photo
Fri 04/23/10 04:50 PM

I'd vote Joe for head of Homeland Security!!

In a NEW YORK SECOND!!!!

Joe For President!!! ( not gonna happen but I can dream LOL)

Tired Of Job`s and Resources being stolen from TAX paying REAL American... The Anchor Baby laws Gotta go to....

RandomX's photo
Fri 04/23/10 04:40 PM

illegal is not a race

illegal is a crime

Right on First point......Wrong on Second being illegal is a crime

And Kudo`s to the Arizona Gov. and Legislature for Bringing down the hammer.... It`s about time we HAD a witch hunt....Pick them um Print them arrest them then DEPORT them and if they come back and get caught again 2 years in Joe Arpio`s Work Camps no Parole.... So happy now we need this legislation to go NATIONWIDE....Calling my reps here in TN Monday....

RandomX's photo
Thu 04/22/10 07:58 AM
"I will not raise taxes on people making 200,000 K a year. You can take that to the bank"

Barrack Obama on the 2008 Campaign trail in 2008

You will be hearing that little clip all year leading up to 2012....George HW Bush SR`s Read my Lips No new taxes Flub all over again.

VAT will kill Lower income Families the only way this is good is if they do away with the INCOME tax and have a FAIR tax

RandomX's photo
Tue 04/20/10 05:25 AM
Any ladies out there in this lil Burg?

RandomX's photo
Thu 04/15/10 06:39 AM
My question is what happens when a Millon Screamin Chinamen WITH NUKES get Blue Balls :P

RandomX's photo
Thu 04/08/10 08:00 PM
Sorry but they did pass it WITH reconciliation or it would have been Filibustered and required 60 votes... You are misinformed

RandomX's photo
Thu 04/08/10 04:05 PM
Mid-terms coming up ...If the Wins for the Conservatives are as big as everyone thinks they are going to be we do not need to repeal the health care bill all conservatives have to do is COMPLETELY DE-FUND it. No Worries about a VETO or Filibusters..Considering this bill passed by Reconciliation I have not a single problem with this...

RandomX's photo
Mon 03/29/10 06:25 AM
Yea I feel sorry for Katie Holms involved with this thru Tom Cruise......I fear she may have an "Accident" one day.....the day after she tell Tom its her or the Church ...or she leaves him altogether...

RandomX's photo
Mon 03/29/10 06:20 AM
I do not believe anything from the HuffPO

RandomX's photo
Mon 03/29/10 06:16 AM

SO Sarah Palin is a gun toting nut job eh???

FUQ THE DNC!

Who the hell do you think these fellows are??? And what is that in their hands???

Where do I get MY RPG DAMN IT! I WANT ONE TOO!

i call these freedom fighters. what they can't defend their own country???? Invade a country expect to get dealt with

Homeland Security on LINE 1.....THIS guy is MUCH more dangerous than PALIN

RandomX's photo
Mon 03/29/10 06:07 AM

My mistake visiting mingle 2 after a few months. This site is also overran by the tea party.

You think your overran NOW lol wait til November LOL :D

RandomX's photo
Sun 03/28/10 11:31 PM
Are there not some Real MUSLIM terrorist they can go after instead of Militia`s

RandomX's photo
Wed 03/24/10 06:47 PM
Dyersburg

RandomX's photo
Tue 03/23/10 09:14 AM

YES you won AND AMERICA LOST!

mandated auto insurance,,,,,etc,,,

Does not belong, Mandated by the STATES not the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. (Were according to the 10th Amendment Health Care reform belongs)

taxes are mandateed FEDERALLY, where does the constitution mention this?....nowhere, yet we survive just fine

why did the states mandate auto insurance? Because GOVERNMENT set regulations for highway funding REQUIRING them to...

The constitution can only go so far, there are many areas which are vague enough to include those things not SPECIFICALLY mentioned,,so the legal experts can debate them,,,

STATE government(Sets Car insureance Mandates NOT and if I sell my car POOF no mandate)Federal ones Ha Taxes have Been Illegal for years but States TAX to so they are not going to fight it

RandomX's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:44 AM

mandated auto insurance,,,,,etc,,,

Does not belong, Mandated by the STATES not the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. (Were according to the 10th Amendment Health Care reform belongs)

RandomX's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:40 AM

There are pro-life Democrats.

Not ones that will not sell there souls to the DEVIL/and or NANCY POLOSI when asked when sell unboen lives out for a vote u have NO RIGHT to claim to be PRO LIFE

RandomX's photo
Tue 03/23/10 04:52 AM
Does anyone care about international law? Not Me I stand Wish the Israelis The Pallies Can rot for all I care Jerusalem IS NOT a settlement they have every right to build there

RandomX's photo
Tue 03/23/10 04:45 AM
Edited by RandomX on Tue 03/23/10 04:45 AM

RandomX's photo
Tue 03/23/10 04:41 AM
Good I am glad he did. Stupid-ack Sold out the Unborn and his convictions. And anyone that supports abortion is a baby killer also goes to prove there is no such thing as a Moderate Democrat or a Blue Dog they are all everyone scumy baby killers who once this is realized will be voted out if u want TRUE PRO-LIFE people to represent you your only choice is REPUBLICAN

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25