Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:14 AM
Not Scary...*Iran go Boom* sounds good to me to bad the who Middle East cant go *boom* the world would be better off.

RandomX's photo
Tue 09/11/07 11:47 AM
A War is Illigal because we Said Up Yours to the UN I think Not

RandomX's photo
Tue 09/11/07 04:45 AM
.......noway non americans jezzus...will never understands

RandomX's photo
Mon 09/10/07 04:47 AM
anoasis .Source please?.......Move on .org likely

RandomX's photo
Mon 09/10/07 04:44 AM
I was A soldier My Government has my DNA anyway......maybe they will CLONE me lol

RandomX's photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:06 AM
Conservative Hand Book Knox.......And as much as he may CLAIM to be GWB is not a Conservative .......see Immigration policies

RandomX's photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:02 AM
To be Honest I would be Glad if America pulled out of Iraq tom marrow but I also know the Next day....the Mulahs of Iran would move in Size up and take Control of Iraq. The Rebellion would move to Pakistan (they have NUKES BTW)bye bye Isreal.....Hello Nuclear WAR GLOBALY

RandomX's photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:58 AM
Jess I have Been a Soldier.....Served My nation....While you were Watching CNN ..pifff Get a Clue

RandomX's photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:57 AM
To me the People completely against this war have no Idea about radical Islam.Untill All our women are wearing Buqas that is.:angry:

RandomX's photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:54 AM
My support for the WAR has Wavered a bit...BUT NEVER my Support for our guys when someone says WE it means AMERICANS Our Sons Daughters Mothers,Fathers Brothers and Sisters are over there to Complete a Mission until IT IS DONE. Basicly all I gotta say is this war is going to last as long as it needs to regardless we will be in Iraq FOREVER in one capacity or another get over it.

RandomX's photo
Sat 09/08/07 05:05 AM
To Motevia

Could not E-mail you this cause your settings are to low....But your Boyfriend should have had his Balls chopped off Ground up and feed to him thru A straw for Even contemplating giving you those kinda options.......

RandomX's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:53 AM
Sage

I agree Benoit is o Blame without a doubt.He choose to Perform those Maneuvers basically Crippling himself. And as a Result Changed him as A man. I just think this should be looked at a case of Mental Derangement due to Brain Damage instead of Roid Rage Benoit was Getting treated to reverse the effects of what he had done to his body with the Roids. What happened is the man Smahsed his head to many times and turned into a Psychotic As a result of this I think MORE than testing Wrestlers need to Have Brain Scans done every three Months more often if a Concussion is received while preforming.

RandomX's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:45 AM
I think the **stinky** Serial Rapist has also returned down in Florida I can not recall if he as ever killed anyone yet.

RandomX's photo
Thu 09/06/07 10:18 PM
Knox

Rather he is Damed or not is not for any of to decide. What happed is wrong no doubt. The Brain even to most Doctors is still a mystery. It controls our actions, personality and undoubtedly Benoit with the Brain Damage purposed on Fox was a changed man and was seeing no telling what.paranoid for sure maybe delusional The only real question is without the Cranial damage would Benot have done what he did.

BYW I think I called this Shot Months Ago about the Brain Damage because of Benoit`s Flying head butt:wink:

RandomX's photo
Thu 09/06/07 06:21 AM
Barbie

If you Damage your Brain it Controls EVERY THING YOU DO there is not a Disconnect between ones Brain and ones Body.If you heard the same thing I did Benoit had SLIGHTLY elevated testosterone levels (therapeutic levels)no ANABOLIC synthesized Roides were found.

RandomX's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:43 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295794,00.html

RandomX's photo
Sun 09/02/07 06:07 AM
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread300335/pg1

ATS was the only place I could find the Vido according to my fellow posters its has been Removed from GOOGLE VIDEO and YOUTUBE and before removal the Counter on **VIEWS** of the Video had been Reset......I am A conservative And I like Paul this was Dirty pool by the GOP.

RandomX's photo
Fri 08/31/07 01:58 PM
Wife was a Cheating Crack Whoregrumble

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/28/07 06:23 AM
Clinton Got Impeached for lieing Under Oath

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/28/07 04:40 AM
So we had a President Commit Lewd Acts in the Oval Office (Clinton)

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25