RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:08 PM
If I vote Ill Vote For Ron Paul

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:21 PM
Undecided......They all suck

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:06 PM
They will put a chip in my Skin Over my DEAD body..

Worried about RFID

Check this out: http://www.spychips.com/

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:43 AM
Spider.....All of there powers have gotten stronger over time (Exception Sylar) My Theroy is the Orginal Sylar Died....The Roaches poping up around syler now makes me thing that this guy is a shape shifter or a Dupe or a Clone not sure.

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:23 AM
I think That Kensi/Adam`s Power makes him Immortal

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:57 AM
Correct it is Animated....

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:53 AM
Goof

If you could find it.there is also an Animated Prequel I beleave I think

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:52 AM
Not Bypassing the Flter for a Bad Word just to get out the Name of a Movie LOL :tongue:

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:50 AM
Chronicals of R**I**D**D**I**C**K

RandomX's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:49 AM
Goof

Try Chronicals of Rid**** a Sequel that takes place years after Pitch Black.

RandomX's photo
Mon 11/05/07 02:30 PM
Stop loss really sucks hard but you are infomed about thar BEFOE you sign up.

RandomX's photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:53 AM
You folks are smoking:tongue: huh some Goon Ganga today

RandomX's photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:50 AM
LOL funny.......campaign ad`s a plenty from this Debate....All I gotta say is go Russell I really thought He Bled Blue...But he Took Hillary to the Woodshed

RandomX's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:46 AM
More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says
Jim Brown OneNewsNow.com February 22, 2007 Illegal Aliens Claim They Are Not Criminals

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Source:OneNewsNow.com

RandomX's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:16 AM
Kumar has Gig on HOUSE at the Moment....

RandomX's photo
Fri 11/02/07 10:30 AM
In My Opinion LA RAZA should be considered a Terrorist Organzation for supporting and financing illegal activities. Laraza Actually wants Arizona New Mexico and Most of California to be ruled by Mexicans Down with LA RAZA DOWN WITH TERRORISTS and those who SUPPORT THEM

RandomX's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:41 AM
Gotta Agree with Knox..Time for some New Blood....

RandomX's photo
Sun 10/14/07 06:15 AM
If there is No Other intllegent life out there lol GOD made a HUGE mistake lol:tongue:

RandomX's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:54 PM
Ill be leave anything Jimmy Carter Says When Pig`s Fly and cows run n the Kentucky Derby///Txpoet said it all Traitor....

RandomX's photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:03 AM
Well it seems like I really only get to this Monthly it seems ill try to change that in the future. October the Month of all Hallows eve...or the Winter Solstice.Halloween for all of our Kids The Holidays are approaching and next to Valentines day it is the most depressing time especially for us single folk. The best advice love your kids love your Family and love those true friends who have stuck by you thru trials and tribulation and if a DR prescribes you something take it....It makes life easier.

Look for love and if love can not be found Find satisfaction, because all in all love is not the easiest thing to find satisfaction is allot easier.And while not Love will make you happy in the Short term and sometimes thats just enough to keep you sain.

Love your True Friends they are hard to find. And rather YOU think so or not are Important to you. And For TRUE Friends you are important to them keep them informed and out of the dark because sometimes they can Help you in the Hard times.

Last but Not Least its soon to be a New year use this time to take stock of your life so far.Find what you can do better and do it.And make your new Year a New Beginning a Non-Religious rebirth of sorts Hope I have Help Someone

Phil.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25