Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:02 PM
Edited by RandomX on Wed 01/28/09 09:03 PM
Good for the Republicans....HOORAA

Now when this fails utterly and miserably it is ALL on the heads of Democrats and YES your right it is an eye towards mid terms :D were we will take back the Senate and stop ANYTHING from comeing out of this admin for the following 2 years God help us all the NEXT 2

PALIN in 2012 Baby

RandomX's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:54 PM
Bah...lets see if the Lord and Savior Barack Obama let you drill for it EVER with the Eviro Cronies at his ear....

RandomX's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:51 PM

No one deserves an Oscar more than Heath for that role. I've watched the film around 300 times since I bought it.

The whole movie deserved better than what it got nomination Dark Knight was BY FAR the best Movie this season and deserves the Best Picture nod....Not since TITANIC has a movie people actually WENT TO SEE won a best picture Oscar....CRASH!! o please....Movies are good when people go to see them if a well acted movie plays to an empty house and people do not appreciate it how can it be the BEST of anything

RandomX's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:30 PM
huffington post ....enough said......

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:30 PM
Darius Rucker

Learnin`n to live

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:28 PM

More like a Swipe at country fans after we sent the Dixi ho`s packin for bashin America on Foreign Soil

She's not talkin'!!! But, I have a feeling it's more in line of her dissecting the obscure and strange dichotomy inherent as expressed by the popular vote. Not that I know her one speck. But, I do grasp sarcasm and I know it when I see it.

half sarcasm....she means it and it was a swipe

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:25 PM
Edited by RandomX on Tue 01/20/09 07:26 PM
FCL dont worry about the idiots...God does allot..hell I think half the Loons on the Left think that ol 44 is the Messiahsad Now is the time to pray.....for this mans election may be the Start of the Tribulation....ha really... anyway as for religion..I am not super Religious but I Beleave there is more to us than JUST us ....as for the Bush haters dame it sucks to be u cause now u gotta get a life drinks :laughing: whoa

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:13 PM
More like a Swipe at country fans after we sent the Dixi ho`s packin for bashin America on Foreign Soil

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:52 PM

Ronald Reagan..drinker

Jimmy Carter...noway

+1

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:49 PM
After the Way she dissed Carrie Underwood when she Won the Female Vocalist award I lost all respect for Faith surprises me little that she is a left wing loony

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:53 PM
No but because you can GET pregnant does that make u Judge Jury and Executioner??

RandomX's photo
Tue 01/20/09 03:10 AM

I will say this once again. Once all unwanted children, abused children, neglected children, handicap children, etc.... in this country are completely loved and cared for completely then and only then can we worry about the unborn children that are not coming into the world because of abortion. When a man makes a child with a woman and he cares for the child like she does, every minute of every day all year long for all their life than we can discuss the necessity of abortion or not.

Until all of the above is done every day all over the world there is no argument for stopping abortion. I do not like abortion, I do not promote abortion but I believe a woman has the ultimate power on deciding what to do with her body until all of the above is true every single time a woman gets pregnant.

blah blah blah more drivel away from the point of the fact YOUR KILLING an INNOCENT B A B Y

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:32 PM

i hope after tmrw you give it a rest

For REAL!!
:thumbsup:
Im sorry I wont stop untill criminal charges are made for the crime of the century.smokin

Wow you lead a rather empty life then I see.:P

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:29 PM

Yeah,
Then they can climb aboard Commercial aircraft and ram a building when they get sick of us butting into their internal affairs.

If that were to ever happen again or a Nuke on our soil if I were President Mecca Goes Boom!!!!!! And Median for good Measure.

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:20 PM
Edited by RandomX on Mon 01/19/09 10:21 PM

So put on a uniform and go fight for them.

We didnt always respect women in this country either. Then brave pioneering women took matters into their own hands. Many paid a price for their defiance but they won.

Let the women of Yemen do the same and worry about our own troubles.
We have many!

I have Fanta....I am a Former Soldier

Yes they are were we were that long ago. All that money from oil and still all that Savagery something wrong with that? We need to be Dropping Satellite dishes and Converter Boxes on Venezuela,Cuba and Iran show them what FREEDOM a western lifestyle offers I am all for overthrowing them with knowledge instead of FORCE

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:15 PM
Edited by RandomX on Mon 01/19/09 10:26 PM
let it go he`s done ...ObamaMANIACS <==== Notice the Emphasiswhoa

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:11 PM

When you are with a man, do you still pursue a relationship/sex with a female? If you don't and are monogomous with this man then I see no need to tell him. If that relationship ends and you begin a relationship with a female, then no need to tell her either. jmo.

i am monogomous... but some guys find out about my sexuality on their own.

i never have this problem with the girls.

Because girls are not generally into threesomes as guys that tends to be on our Bucket List LOL thus your problem...

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:07 PM
One reason to Keep Radical Islam in CHECK in America maybe Islam in General the religion shows no respect for women and in general gives them little hope than being a toy for a man If I were a Woman the Advance of Islamic Beliefs in the United States would be Truly frightening America is doing the right thing by trying to teach young girls in Afghanistan you teach a Woman to read she teaches her daughter and then the Islamic world will hopefully get something it sorely needs what America went thru nearly a century ago a Sexual Revolution

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:01 PM
will do ;) BTW wanted to say ur Eyes are striking ( not a Come on ur a bit young for me) just wanted to say that tried to mail it but was blocked ;) anyway Ill work on it when I get home tomorrow and have folks review it

Phil

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:54 PM
I have loved this show since the first season......it the extend version of the Birth of a Superhero anyone else watching?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25