Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:37 PM
Dyersburg TN

RandomX's photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:56 PM
LOL maybe but Dating sites GOTTA be a hell of allot more of a better way to go about meeting women than I did with Ex-wife In a Club....and Obviously I would not be here IF that worked LOLsmokin

RandomX's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:09 PM

Wow, Im trying to figure out why you went anywhere near this woman in the first place.

If a woman has multiple children by multiple men, that is a clear cut warning sign to go no where near that. Its either

A. An insatiable biatch who you will never please.
B. A broken woman with serious mental baggage.

Since she packed the kids up and left, Im guessing you got a big serving of A.

Bingo

RandomX's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:03 PM
Eh...ever seen the Dixie Chicks Video for "Good Bye Earl" LOL think big tarp and big Trunk LOLsmokin bigsmile

RandomX's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:02 PM
Edited by RandomX on Sun 04/13/08 01:03 PM

RandomX's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:16 AM
Considering they would Chop our heads off for SPORT I have no problem with makeing them feel fear **water Boarding***

RandomX's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:48 AM
Screw Every Democrat bigsmile

RandomX's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:40 PM
o please....get off it we come here to post not hunt down other pples post to re-hash other pples S*it

RandomX's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:37 AM
The World Will End ...we do not know the time ...Ratrher it Be Polar Flip.....Massive Sunspot.....Sucked into A Black Hole...Gamma Ray Burst From a Distant Star.....Hillary Going all Post Menopausal and Hitting the RED Button.....Deadly Unstoppable Virus that man Created **ala the Stand** Or form the Stars **ala Andromeda Strain** there are ENDLESS possibilities for our destruction but for the Most part i think we need to get busy worrien LESS about die`n and more about HOW we live...

RandomX's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:33 AM

The end of the world will come if Hillary gets into office as president since she will destroy America.

bush already did that..we have nowhere to go but up.

LOL NOT....Kepp telling everyone its the Democrtic Congresses fault LOL

RandomX's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:28 AM
Neither Both Liberal SCUM...along with McCain

RandomX's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:27 AM
Gun Control= Hitting What ur Aiming at...........

RandomX's photo
Fri 12/28/07 11:59 AM
Could you not just put your Profile on Hiatus and not Delete?

RandomX's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:25 AM
NO,Once A Cheater Always A Cheater.

Ever Feel Connected to Someone but Age or another Attribute was in the way of Telling her/him how you felt about them.

RandomX's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:32 AM
Its All Media Bias...The 3 other (4 if you count the CW) lean Hard left..Fox is just there for another View if you do not like it...thats what your Dammed Remote is for...

RandomX's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:54 PM
DC

The likely hood that Iran goes from No Nukes to ICBM`s Is unlikely unless they get one from Russia or China.....Unlikely Iran WILL EVER be able to Reach the United States FROM Iran so No Worries and your Right The Israelis Can Defen themselves and When and If they Have to prepare for Armageddon not in A Biblical since (I hope) Because they DO have Nukes....and if They Launch Pakistan and the Islamic Bomb get lit... no Good Situation Either way....

RandomX's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:15 PM
Edited by RandomX on Thu 12/06/07 02:15 PM
My question is libs were shouting from the Rooftops about us going into Iraq on Faulty Intel.....Who say this New Intel is not just as Faulty but in the Opposite direction....I would Rather error On the Side of NOT seeing a Mushroom Cloud In Israel.

RandomX's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:11 PM
Edited by RandomX on Thu 12/06/07 02:12 PM
explode Why..Sometimes I ask why does God take Innocent Children in such a Way..... May the Child know Peace and Good health in the Next Life.....

RandomX's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:11 PM
duh knew that was going to happen,,,arent we still in Germany:P

RandomX's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:46 PM
Regardless of the Source Muslims are invading the rest of the World ...Not all are Radical Granted....But I feel a Danger to Democracies Everywhere.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25