Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 12:19 PM
Another useful Chat Funtion.....Quote button LOL

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 12:07 PM
HBK

Hate to say it but his own DR said he Prescribed Chis Testosterone to help Recover from Steroid abuse. An Admitted LOOP HOLE in the WWE Steroid testing policy Recovering Roid Users can use Testosterone. May have said Including Nowitski that Chris was A Good Man........In Normal Times during NORMAL Brain Function he might have been. That last Bump he took to the head...Plus Roid PAST roid Useage....They Say Anyone can be a Killer Givin the Situation. I think that the WWE needs to take there Talents Health More Seriously....I dont care how tough you think you are Brain Tissues is Weak and when he hit that guys knees his Brains we Scrambled.......Chris should have Stopped that Move YEARS ago..its TWICE as Dangerous as the Tombstone that the WWE banned after Owen almost Paralyzed Steve Austin Gus with Helmets (Football Players) Took less damage to them than Benoit did with that Move.Between Roids And Brain Damage a Supposed Good man Went Bad..Sorry but its true

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 11:36 AM
RD

But in the ME report all they found was Therapeutic amounts of Testosterone.(for recovery from Steroid Abuse)Then again there is a Third Option... Steroid Abuse COMBINED with Brain Damage from Multiple Concussions.Could have turned off that lil Voice in his head that said NO.

Food For Thought Anyway...

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 11:26 AM
I qouted an above Poster Notice the "<=====Quote Marks??

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 11:25 AM
Fanta that was not me.......

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:59 AM
When I upgraded to XP from 98. There was a Dormant Worm in my system that activated when I upgraded.

Sasser Worm

Here is the Fix ..IF it is the Problem.

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-050114-1706-99

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:54 AM
She Nerd its A WORM

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:52 AM
"So let me pose a possible correction.

Get rid of the two party system, AND the electoral college, and let those wanting the election to prove themselves to win the majority vote.

The two party system does not work - why? Ok so one is a Democrat or Republican based of some stereotypical view. Being of that view, one automatically 'assumes' that their party is the best to represent them. I bet more than HALF the voters, don't know jack about what's really happening or even what the real views of those seeking office are. They simply cast a 'stereotype' vote.

No parties - just candidates and what the people know about them. No electoral college, only the votes of the people.

Just my suggestion"

The Left Leaning Candidate would still win Because New York And Cali are both Left Leaning.....New York And Cali have no right to Speak for Utah,TN,AL,NC, And Smaller States WE have been a Great Nation for OVER 200 years with the Foundation Set by our founding fathers.....Just Because you (The Left)can not win a General Election does not Mean you get to Change the Rules.

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:33 AM
I hope its an Earthquake...Or that Mine Owner may be Sacrificing 6 men for the sake of his business. He claims they have stopped recovery due to after shocks

RandomX's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:06 AM
Not a Soul can Defend his actions. But I heard that Former Wrestler and Harvard Grad Chris Chris Nowitski Offered to pay to have Benoit`s Head Autopsied by a Separate ME. Anyone whom has ever watched Benoit Wrestle Knows that one of his Finishing Moves is the Flying Head Butt.According to Knowitski the night before he murdered his Wife and Child Benoit performed this Maneuver in a match and instead of catch the guy in the Chest the guy Raised his Knees and caught Benoit dead in the head.Knowitski thanks a Major contributing factor to the murders is that Benoit Was Suffering from a SEVER Concussion.According to Friends and Family Benoit had never shown such Violent tendencies out side the ring.A Concussion can Change you,over the years Benoit has used that Maneuver 100`s of times, And According to Recent Medical Studies on Football Players whom have Received Multiple Concussions can cause Manic Depression over time. Like I said its not Defend able or Understandable But if true Steroids MIGHT NOT have been the cause of his rage. But By to many Concussions.

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:13 PM
Looking for the Middle finger Emocon KB LOL

I rather they Put DJ Shockley in Harrington=BUST

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:31 AM
Because I Ended up at the Shallow end of the Gene Poolgrumble :tongue: laugh

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 06:21 AM
Its True.I know I loved my wife (ex-very SOON) more than she loved me.grumble

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 06:18 AM
Tuesday My Friday HAAAAAAALLLALUUUUUYA bigsmile

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 05:47 AM
Dvenici.......Alex Jones must be your Hero Buddy

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 05:31 AM
Falcons Training Camp to far away sad

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 05:20 AM
I am Kinda Concerned about u City Slickers.....Going thru all these Profiles There Be Some Beauties in the NYC,That Down this way would be snatched up down this way in a Hot second.....

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 05:16 AM
Cali Why Wait Hours and Suffer go get a Home test.......

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 05:13 AM
A guys walks out of his house to get his Paper looks up and see a Large Silver Back Gorilla on his roof.Running into his house He franticly calls Police,Fire,Emergency Departments...None have the Ability to Deal with it.

Then He see it Bubbas Pest Removal Service all shapes sizes and spices.

Later Bubba Arrives in BIG double wide Diesel Duely In his Truck a Bat and a Cage with to BIG Fierce Rottwielers.

After introductions Bubba went to his Truck and Pulled out a Double Barrled Sawed off Shotgun and handed it to the Confused man.

The Man Ask what are you going to do?

Bubba: Well the Fers thing Im a Gonna do is Climb this here ladder to that Roof

Then I am going to take my Bat here and Knock that Hairy Fella off your Roof.

Then These here Dogs are Gonna Grab Him One by His Left Nut one By His Right nut and drag him into that there cage.

The Man: Whats the ShotGun For?

Bubba: Well incase that Damed Gorilla knocks me off the roof you Kill them dam dogs. laugh

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 04:57 AM
Vick is a Non Issue to me as a Falcons Fan......I just wish it had happened SOONER so we had not traded Shaub

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25