Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:29 PM
And If Mike was Smart he would Erase that "Magic Bullet" comment cause basically that amounts to an assignation threat to the President of The United States.

Secret Service Anyone?

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 07:24 PM
Cause Kerry Was A Bigger Idiot and a COWARD to Boot.

And I don`t see protesters being arrested under the Patriot Act so Move on as the left would say.

As for stifling Free speech what bout the Dems Attempts to reissue the SOCALLED Fairness Doctrine LOL what they can not win on the free market the Dems Legislate.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 01:04 PM
A friend Of mine Introduced me to Skype I really like that as well

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 12:51 PM
WRONG The Electoral Collage was put into place by our founding father for A REASON........It was so Small less populated states would have as much as as New York or California..if it was just based on popular vote anyone winning those 2 places would be President it would not matte what the South or Midwest or any other place had to say The Electoral Collage needs to stay as it is for ALL people and not just as is.....Learn History befor you try to change it and sacred Documents.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:51 AM
Mine has not come yet...but it is soon on it way and I am STILL getting mentally prepared for it.

And that is telling my step son that I am not his Biological father.I raised the boy since he came out of the womb.I am the only dad he has ever known. And his Bio- Dad has no Interest and has never met his son ( In this case that is a good thing ).

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:48 AM
Nothing really that confusing about it Queen you use your same logins you had with the other 5 messengers no need to sign up again or re do your friends lists it transfers them all to trillian its actually VERY EASY.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:43 AM
God I hope your Wrong Knox.....

Hillary Clinton= fascist

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:36 AM
Arlen Specter= R.I.N.O

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:34 AM
Harry Reid = Propaganda King

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:33 AM
All your IM `s In One place in One program Very Handy if you have Many Friends who use Many Different Messengers.

Just Google Trillian Messenger it will pop right up.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:29 AM
Diane Finestine = Wicked Step Mother material

Dajavu Thrad By the Way LOL

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:27 AM
Nancy Polosi=Hag

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:22 AM
Less we not Forget Knox it may take 1 inning in what it could take to play a Whole HALF of collage football.

I do not even watch base ball till OCTOBER if then 300 odd games... At least in Football there are No THROW AWAY games I have the same Beef with the NBA seasons are TO LONG

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:20 AM
4 words.

Yankees Got No pitching......

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:10 AM
Sorry for the Spelling issues above LOL

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:09 AM
Ah Joshy If only that could be true.......

Anyway.......No one can tell me that looks so not matter cause they do...you can be the most romantic man in the world treat all the women in your life with love and respect but if you look like you jave had a head on collision with a Buick......or the Baskin Robbins 31 flavor counter. I one will talk to you take you seriously or find you interesting.

But If you look Amazing and are Hansom Cut up/Six Pack Or blessed with a Rack that a Farmers Daughter would be Proud of....Attitude and Behavioral problems are easily over looked.

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:35 AM
I cant find 3 pple to Email to even see who is Viewing me LOL

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:11 AM
Cause Generally as a Group we are profound D*ck Heads....And seeing that crushing look on a womans face is also hard on us at least it has been for me in the past To be fair I have done it once and ONLY once(Not Called) met a Girl we hit it off had an Amazing one night stand. Was in the Army..The Next day I went into a month long Field Exercise and never heard from her again....

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/04/07 09:02 AM
Should be Sleeping cause tonight Ill be working but here I am on Just Say HI chatting with everyone....And yes I am a Gluton for Lack of Sleep LOL

RandomX's photo
Fri 08/03/07 01:50 PM
Actions Speak MUCH louder than Words. In My mind what one says is worthless without ACTION behind it......