Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:21 PM
"ask someone else who works there what time she gets off and wait for in the parking lot.......or find out where she hangs and be there..... hummmm not really sure"

That kinda sounds Stakerish :tongue:

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:17 PM
Higher Taxes

Higher Gas Prices

Economic Depression

Less Security

A Woman Going thru Menopause who has Her Hand No the Doomsday Button laugh All VERY bad things

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:02 PM
Ugh .Panthers there going to Own us this year (Falcons Fan)

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:01 PM
Welcome to JSH Good Hunting :wink:

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:48 AM
Welcome flowerforyou

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:47 AM
Its All About FOX and all the Hot Ladies they got handing out the news E.D.,Gretchen ahhhhh

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:46 AM
For helping me to Change the things I can Change, and helping me not to fear the ones I can not.

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:27 AM
oops sorry bro.:wink:

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:19 AM
Thats EASY.....If she easy to talk to laughs at my jokes thats a great date and deserves another.

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:14 AM
Thanks Mike I appreciate the Fact you all are so good about answering Questions.....

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:32 AM
Knox is Right the Media HATES Bonds but it NO ONES but Barry`s Fault.I am just Glad he will not hold it for very long...A-Rod just hit #500 in 6 or less seasons he will no longer hold the Record no that A-Rod Is a roll Model or anything his walk of shame out of a Toronto Hotel with a Woman that was not his wife is Proof of that.But Everyone from the Babe to Cobb were womanizers and Fans can Forgive that Cheating on the game in a STATS BASED SPORT is another matter....Barry may have NEVER tested Positive but he ADMITTED to a Grand Jury that he Used **the clear** (Accidentally...Sure Barry.) Barry is no Hero, Is no Home Run King and by the grace of God at 25 home runs a Year for A Rod Barry Bonds will be a Speed Bump in Sports History.....

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:21 AM
WELLLLLLL when you had my Wife a Brief moments of loneliness are blessings T-minus 5 days till FREEEEEDOME

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:49 AM
Just let it out do not plug your Nose Air is like Water always looking for an Exit....if you held your nose it could REALLY REALLY hurt

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:39 AM
Ok I have A Problem......I just got Divorced most of My friends whom I would invite to this Site are Married and those that are not will only give me Yahoo or Hotmail accounts and it seems thse are not accepted.....I would really like to be Upgraded what do I do??

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:30 AM
Throws in Derks Bently`s Song "What Was I thinkin"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igTQqLW_xgc

Thats for you babydoll LOL

You oughts get a kick out of it LOL

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:26 AM
I have used RandomX or Random as my screen name for almost three years Why? cause you never really know what your going to get from me and sometimes I have X-tream points of view **wink**

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 04:41 AM
Live Free Or Die Hard

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 04:25 AM
GWB you know what I mean LOL...

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 04:24 AM
And Yes I did Vote for GEB Twice am I all that thrilled with the Results he has produced? NO! with more free trade agreements (CAFTA)the SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership) And his getting into bed with Teddy Kennedy on that Amnesty umm I mean Compromise Immigration Reform Act. As a Conservative I am Appalled and Des gusted. But given the Choices I had I erred on the side of my Social Beliefs and did what I had to do.....

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 04:19 AM
WTF..."most of the people who served in Vietnam were murderers anyway..." With Comments like that its no wonder America is So divided. Jeebus