Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 04:48 AM
Either One of the 2 will get the Conservative Base Fired up....Now if we as Conservatives could find a Candidate to stand behind. I am gonna Vote for Ron Paul.......all the others are just to FAR LEFT for me......if allot of other disgruntled Conservatives do the same there might be a surprise come November. bigsmile

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 04:38 AM
ugh....

RandomX's photo
Tue 08/07/07 04:22 AM
As A Man and Father of a Little Girl First Reaction Grab my Gun and my Bat and go Hunting(for the Ex-Boydriend).explode

Second Reaction. Dam...Tell her you love her And Hope for the best, at 17 she as near adulthood as she can get.HOPFULLY if she is Pregnant she is ready to be A Mother.....If not there is the Adoption Option.But the Best thing you can do is Support her and Lay the Screws to the Boyfriend.

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 01:06 PM
Spielbergs A.I.

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:27 AM
Tim Mcgraw

Already Home

As Former Soldier also hit me in one of my Soft Spots

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:17 AM
2 words for guys like that BB

Nutless Cowards

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:08 AM
Alyssa Lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_fhToCMP3Q

I Actually had to Pull the Car over cause I misted up ....as A Father it hit me kinda hard.

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:01 AM
2 and 6 One Girl One Boy....And all of the Above is True Bless there lil Hearts

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:00 AM
No Good Answer for that one.Guess it depends how far it was stretched.

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:57 AM
My God the Current News has turned into the Daily Coz

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:29 AM
A Guys Is walking down the Street with his Donkey.Loaded down with Gold from his Gold mine.A Small Well Dressed man Calles him Over to the ally.He said Mr. Ill bet you A Bag of Gold I can make your Donkey Laugh The man Laughs Sure why not The man takes the Donkey by the Bridle and Carries him into the Ally. They Come out the Donkey is Laughing HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWHEEEEEEEHAWWWWW.The Miner Scratches his head and Hand the Spindly little man his Bag of Gold.

The Next Day The Minor Meets the Funny Little man again.The Man Makes him Another Offer.I bet you Double or Nothing Mister I can Make your Donkey Cry.Wantng his Gold Back the Miner makes the Deal Saying No way he makes My Donkey Cry. The Little man takes the Donkey into the ally 3 min Later they Come out and they donkey is crying Tears streaming Down his Furry Face.

The Minor Says Befor I hand ytou this Gold I have to Know how you did it.

The Little Man Laughs.

He said well yesterday I told your Donkey that mine was Bigger than his...

Today I showed him it Was.

The Minors Mouth Agape the Funny little man Waled Away with $ bags of Gold.

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 09:59 AM
I suffer as much as Anyone if you read My Intro in the New Members Area you can see that...BUT I do my best to Tackle the problems that I see in front of me and Move on to the Next one..Change the things your Able....its the only thing you can do...

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:26 AM
Welcome to the Madhouse **uh** I mean Forums.....:wink: laugh

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:44 AM
I could Use a Blitz Z...Tea......Please.....

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:35 AM
Im Tellin ya that Aussies gotta have a Hard time finding pants for the Grapefruits he is Carrying around......The Amaxeing thing is he walked out on his own 2 feet...

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:31 AM
Time Travel is a Bit Absurd if most theoretic physicists are correct we live in a multi- Verse any change in Time would not show it would just create another of an Infinite Universe were what changed plays out.

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:25 AM
Last Role Played by Orson Wells Before his Death

Hint: It was A Voice only role

RandomX's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBvCrSjpx9I

Best Human Train Wreck EVER.......

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:47 PM
one of my kids getting seriously hurt

RandomX's photo