Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Mon 07/30/07 07:36 AM
OK well seing as I did not report her Originally when I came on here I am NOW LOL.

Born: Dyersburg TN 1976

Ok I am 6ft 4in about 267lbs Balding (Dont you Men just hate Genetics LOL)I keep it cut really short.Blond When Grown Out Hazel Eyes unfortunately I have to ware Corrective Lenses. I have 2 children My Steps Son who I have Raised Since Birth (6yrsold)and My Daughter (2years old)Neither Live with me Unfortunately.I ware a Size 14 shoes (never Know whats Important to People)I am a Sagittarius (Not really into Astrology but my Fmr Girlfriend was)I was Raised up an Army Brat my father served till Retirement have been to or lived in most of the lower 48 and spent most of my Pre teen years in the country of Germany.I dropped out of H.S. at 19 got my Good Enough Diploma (G.E.D.LOL)and decided to join the Military Service myself (the United States Army)this was toward the end of Gulf War 2. I got thru Basic and AIT and became a Wire Systems installer a #1 Lima. CABLEDAWG and was stationed in Fort Huachuca AZ for 2 years 11 mon and 3 days 12hrs 4min and 32 seconds before I was discharged (Honorable) Due to not meeting the Running requirement do to 3 years of Constant damage.I came home tried to find a Job doing what I did in the Army installing Phones.But due to my Knee problems I could not Gaff poles anymore so I was Disqualified.I t was all Kinda Mundane after that went from Job to Job Then I met my Future Wife at a Club and let me tell ya guys she was SMOKEIN hot when I met her. I talked to her we got to know each other it was Great.She was Married at he time she had moved down from Oregon to get away from a Husband that had Abused her and got her hooked on Drugs.She had been Clean for six Months When I met her.Time went on we Dated did the Normal things Couples do.Till one day after I had Gotten a Hotel Room Hot tub room 2 dozen roses a dozen for her and the other Dozen I took apart and put the Petals on the bed. And bought her a NICE ring 3 diffrent kind of Gold.Then I go to go pick her up and I she tell me that she does not want to see me anymore and Brakes up with me (Oh the night she missed LOL)A While Longer about 6 months down the road after missing her a long time I called her Sister to find out were she was now.Turns out she had met this guy Shacked up with him and Gotten Pregnant with his child. Later only to find out he was convicted child Molester. So in one of only 2 wise moves she has made in her life she Leaves him. and goes to live with her Sister. I go and see her and Immediately it seems as if we have our Chemistry back...Time rolls on 8 months down the Road and her Child is Born (My Stepson)The Sperm Donor I like to call him did not even show up for the child Birth. (Loser) So (Unknown Father) went down on the Birth Certificate and for the past 5 years this man never attempted to see his Son and we never attempted to get Child Support from him.A year later After shacking up together for over a year we Married and for 3 years we had a Fairly happy Marriage.Then My Daughter was Born.6 months later my Wife had a Nervous Brake down (I wont go into why but before me she was abused in EVERY WAY)and ended up in an Institution for 4 weeks After that things really were not the same.....I tried to go Driving Trucks went to School Passed the CDL course and got a truck driving Job....was out for over 6 weeks...I was not able to meet the Truck Driving Qualifications to go out on my own (Hard as Hell to back that 52 foot beast up.)Things went ok when I returned for a while got my Security Job Back got to see my Wife and Kids.......Then I took a vacation and in the times i was supposed to be At work Someone would call and hang up....and as the days went by I found things that should not have been there lighters and such Long Story Short.....I cnfronted my wife and asked if she was cheating on me. Eventually she confessed.I tried to work with her forgive her and move on with our lives....2 weeks later istart getting call from Check avance places wanting to know when my wife was going to pay them. Come to Find out the Woman had run up over $6.000 dollars in Check Advances.My first questions is were did all the Money go me and the kids definitely were not seeing it.Later in the week I get a call from a co-worker of hers Saying that she did not Barrow any money from my wife(My wife had said she Borrowed 80$ for moving expenses)For some reason My wife had told her that she had lied and said she borrowed it.She called my home while She was at work.I went up to her Job to Confront her and find out WTF was going on. We talked for a few Min she Hemed and Hawed about it till Finally I drug it out of her. She had been buying Crack with it...I was Shocked I had no Idea.......I asked her how And Who got her started on it.....OF COURSE the guy she was cheating on me with was her dealer....(GREAT) But even after all of this I tried to make My marriage work get her clean **For My Kids** then after about 6 weeks she decides she wants to quit her job...Leave me with 350 dollar a month car payment and fees and loans on that 6 grand she smoked up.That was it Over.....I filed the next day.My Lawer said with the ay the Courts work around here een wth what she had done there was no way they were going to take the kids from her so I settled periodic drug tests and if she failes I will get my kids.She gott off scott free had to pay nothing on those Loans... My parents paid them off so My whole account would not bounce sky high the court called it a Gratuity she did not have to pay plus 21% of my income(Child Support)and that dammed car payment (LOL) Anyway thats about me and My life and pretty ended up here.

Thanks For reading

Phillip

RandomX's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:37 AM
Josh

Yep New members of course.....AOA Sabertooth,Spidy 2099,616 Psylock,Morph

RandomX's photo
Mon 07/30/07 04:36 AM
I rarely hand out spankings but when I do its after Grounding,Taking away TV,The Corner and Letting his Mother give it a shot so when I give out Spankings its Generally after all else has failed and He or She I have a Daughter as well....needs it

RandomX's photo
Mon 07/30/07 04:34 AM
Spare the Rod (Not Literally) Spoil the Child.....

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:31 PM
Batman the only Comic DC ever got right LOL

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:26 PM
I have Kids I have seen the Sponge Bob Movie 10,000 times Plus LOL

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:49 PM
Because most men Your age are going to say the things you want to hear till the get what they want.....then they say what they really feel unfortunately it is a tried and true tactic

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:39 PM
Maybe you fins someone on here form Hawaii fro Hawaiian Hook up ....*wink**

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:28 PM
I am a MAJOR Falcons fan.....Its time to move on I just kinda wish our season was not left in the hands of the inept Joey Harrington.

Vick Is Doomed I would not be surprised if he never thre another NFL pass.......

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:21 PM
Ia mjust glad to know that People still care about the poor and down trodden in AMERICA an not just overseas

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:13 PM
Fulmer is gonna Let us Down Again Knox..Need a new Coach he has lost that team

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:07 PM
Some mathematician figured it out Wimpy would have owed Popey a couple Hundred grand hAD he ever payed it back LOL

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 11:52 AM
ah Remy Labeau the Ladies man of Mutants LOL

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 11:50 AM
Pepper

You Dad did the right thing and i hope Mine would have done the same when it comes to correcting children you do it on the spot Parent or Grandparent **waitning** till dad gets home. After waiting the effect of what they had done wrong is gone.

Example...My Son Scrached the hell out my car riding his bike but I did not catch it for three days did I yell or punish him no because that far after the fact punishment does no good....

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 11:44 AM
I vote for who Shares My Beliefs.....In this case Social and Fiscal Conservatives.

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 11:43 AM
I might Vote for Paul In the Primary.......frickin all the other candidates suck HARD on BOTH sides

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 11:32 AM
At a Boweling Ally Not many pple yet a Fun Atmosphere.....

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 09:33 AM
Oh come on pple, After imigration Reform and this new SPP plan I am not his Biggest fan.......but what you guys Presume is insain

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 09:29 AM
Conspiracy Therorists **rolls eyes**

RandomX's photo
Sun 07/29/07 09:03 AM
30 Years...Minimum