Community > Posts By > Hatesusernames2

Hatesusernames2's photo
Sat 06/24/17 03:04 PM
I agree the animal shelter or the humane society because they will also give free or reduced costs for vaccinations and neutering or spaying your pet.

Just please consider if you can really afford a pet before you get one. Can you afford the proper food, home supplies like litter and a good box, and future medical care the animal needs? I am sure you probably thought about that.waving

Hatesusernames2's photo
Sat 06/24/17 06:57 AM
Have a nice holiday. We had Memorial Day at the end of May in the states. It sounds similar

Hatesusernames2's photo
Sat 06/24/17 06:52 AM

Neil Young has been around for over 50 years. There must be a reason for that.

definitely, I was thinking the same thing just the other day, from his music with CSN and own albums...I always liked Neil Young. I loved Harvest when I was in HShappy

Hatesusernames2's photo
Sat 06/24/17 06:48 AM
drinker on my first cup of the day!waving

Hatesusernames2's photo
Sat 06/24/17 06:39 AM
drinker good morning!flowerforyou

Hatesusernames2's photo
Fri 06/23/17 06:17 PM
are you sure we aren't seeing some gender hostility here?spock Isn't she the one who took it to a Jr member recently?laugh

Hatesusernames2's photo
Fri 06/23/17 04:39 PM
Edited by Hatesusernames2 on Fri 06/23/17 05:18 PM
to my previous answer, I add: Sweet Revenge, an English film w/ Helena Bonham Carter that is hilarious

also, Moonstruck , Mystic Pizza, Mona Lisa Smile,

Shipping News

almost any Lasse Halstrom film, actually :)

Hatesusernames2's photo
Fri 06/23/17 04:35 PM

Sometimes people punish others for an offense by cutting off communication without warning for a week or even longer.

How do you feel about it and how do you cope?

I usually just wait for the ice to meltflowerforyou

Hatesusernames2's photo
Thu 06/22/17 06:07 PM

Umm.. I squeeze my Kleenex box really hard.. then go masturbate always seems to make me cool off...lol..jk..

Oh geez you just ruined that old dance song "Cool Jerk" for me permanently lollaugh

but I will think of you every time I hear itslaphead rofl

Hatesusernames2's photo
Thu 06/22/17 06:04 PM
finances and infidelity...and all of the symptoms that cause these 2 thingssad

Hatesusernames2's photo
Thu 06/22/17 06:01 PM
Right now I am watching That 70's Show....again. This is the 3rd time in about 4 years that I have watched it straight thru - love it.

Recently I watched Friends straight thru for the 3rd time, and I have watched Frasier straight thru twice. Love those shows also.

I am also watching The Ranch. I lurves Sam Elliot & Debra Winger. I also love the "carry overs' from That 70's Show....great ensemble casts on all of these :)love

Hatesusernames2's photo
Thu 06/22/17 04:07 PM
Edited by Hatesusernames2 on Thu 06/22/17 04:10 PM

When I was kind of young, I read a lot of books and stories about horses, and I never owned a horse. I read the whole Happy Hollister series.

How about Misty of Chincoteague?drinker

Oh, and The Horse Whisperer was a great book before it was a movie

I read the Happy Hollisters also, loved them. I read and reread those!!

Hatesusernames2's photo
Thu 06/22/17 04:04 PM
The King and I with Jodie Foster. She was awesome. The King dude weren't so bad either love ... was it called Anna and The King on broadway????

Anyway...loved it:):heart:

Hatesusernames2's photo
Wed 06/21/17 07:12 PM
Edited by Hatesusernames2 on Wed 06/21/17 07:14 PM
Love Actually
Bridget Jones Diary
Shawshank
Good Will Hunting
E.T.
The Return of the Jedi
Ghostbusters
Baby Steps
Pulp Fiction
Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind
Adventures in Babysitting
Big Trouble in Little China
Sayonara & The Inn of Sixth Happiness
Parent Trap [original]
Wild At Heart
Rabbit Proof Fence

and yes, The Matrix

Oh, and I can't forget, The Gods Must Be Crazy!!

any of the above I will watch without hesitation over & over

Hatesusernames2's photo
Wed 06/21/17 06:54 PM

Aside from other forms of aid to the region.
The United States has provided more than $291 million in humanitarian assistance since the fiscal year 2016 and continues to be the single largest bilateral humanitarian donor to the Nigeria.

It is a tremendous amount. I know we give enough.
What gets me is when we give to for instance India and they have a space programme?

but no indoor toilets in rural villages...rolling brown/black outs are apparently common....among other thingsslaphead spock

Hatesusernames2's photo
Wed 06/21/17 06:52 PM

There are far too many atrocities in the world for the WEST or anyone else to be able to fix them all,, all of the time

not to mention, there are international laws and rules about what actions can and cannot be taken between countries,,,

and the passage of time means the dispersal of the kidnapped throughout Nigeria,, making them harder to find, let alone rescue

and let's not forget that we'd be criticized for overstepping & interfering as soon as we tried to do anything .... as usual

Hatesusernames2's photo
Wed 06/21/17 06:49 PM

I wait at least till the third...text.shades

Really? Whats your no. again?? Lolzzzzbigsmile
rofl

now there's one discerning fella wouldn't ya say?slaphead laugh

Hatesusernames2's photo
Wed 06/21/17 04:25 PM

I just had a wasp fly in my face for what seemed like several minutes (probably 15 sec max)

I sat still and said, "Really?, Go away!" I was very impressed with my lack of panic.

The metaphor didn't escape me though.

In social media, when you see things written that make your blood boil, you've learned to let it go. There's no point in engaging.

..or perhaps in a very real and tramatic situation? You are the one who keeps your head together.

How do you do it? From real emergency to jabber that just pisses you off..

How do keep your cool?

IDK Beach, I thought was going to about going to the lake or making cold sweet tea lol

Anyway, I avoid those kinds of situations and people as much as possible. There is not much that makes my "blood boil." When I feel like I should be getting angry I ask myself if it is worth it...the people or situation involved.... is it/ are they important enough to bother?

Hatesusernames2's photo
Wed 06/21/17 04:17 PM

If you yourself don't have any of these problems, you simply focus on finding someone else who doesn't.

For the ones who do have those problems, it's their path and theirs to sort out. Some do, some don't.

I let go of being negative about so many ppl being like that and focused solely on what I was like and what I needed from a partner / relationship.
It's basically a matter of shifting your focus. Then I started attracting men who weren't in those problem areas anymore.
Focusing on so many ppl having these issues doesn't help, it keeps your focus on the negative.
And yes, it is true, but how does zooming in on that help you find love? It doesn't.

Lady Crystal....your comment started very bad;you personalize all the points attaching them to a person in particular and that is not good;it's a lack of good behavior and good manners and even good education.

All points written in the post; come from an article I read in recent days and I have the pleasure to share with you for comments in this forum. No more than that.

The best comments are in impersonal or neutral way.That is good education with respect.

Erm... the only one who personalizes here is you and not the first time you do this to me. If you can't treat another and their view with respect, then don't reply.

I take it you do know that the word "you" can mean you directly, as in you, Jazzinc, but also "you" as in general?
In any case I do not like to get your patronizing replies time and again. Everyone is free to respond on these forums, and I do so from what I've learnt.
If you feel personally attacked, grow thicker skin. That's what a mod told me when I first got here. I wasn't even addressing you.

laugh There is plenty I could say, but I will simply mention that I liked your post and ideas Crystal.drinker

There are sorts if reasons why do not have a partner or true love. It does not have to been anything negative.

Hatesusernames2's photo
Sun 06/18/17 06:51 PM
I need a study break!!!drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5