Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Thu 03/20/08 09:27 AM

Your friend made a big mistake by waiting until the first date to tell a guy that she had children. Some guys won't date women with children or women who have children at home. There are a lot of reasons.

The number one reason men may not want to date a single mom is the difficulty in spending time alone without the children. Hiring a sitter is an expense. Hanging out at her place may not be too appealing with children running around.

Another reason is that some men aren't ready to be fathers and may not want to become fathers soon. Your friend will probably have more luck seeking out men who already have children and may have children living with them. Then they can understand each other's situation a lot better.

I think his number one reason has merit. I've had no problem with men I've met having any issues with the fact I have a daughter. There IS a factor, though, that sometimes this makes it difficult to make plans for dates, etc.

texasrose9's photo
Thu 03/20/08 09:07 AM
Recipients of welfare should be required to use birth control. Continuing to have children will make it even that much more difficult for the mother to work.

Men who father children with 4 or 5 women, and do not support the children, should have vasectomies. I know of a guy who has 5 children with 4 different women, supports none of them, and was only married to one of them.

Show teenagers that early parenthood isn't what it's cracked up to be. Just say NO doesn't work.

There isn't an easy answer, but the U.S. is going through a baby boomlet right now, which hasn't happened since the baby boom. The birth rate has been declining until recently.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:21 PM
Commit yourself to a monastery.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:19 PM
As a general rule, no, but it also depends on exactly what was done. I wouldn't intentionally go after them....what goes around comes around.... but if someday down the road that person just happens to cross paths with me and needs my help.... I might turn the table and not help them.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:08 PM
Any and all are possible.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 03/19/08 07:58 PM
Frequently. Will write or make music compilations....

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:46 PM
They yanked that thread?

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:19 PM
I'd prefer someone equally as wicked..........

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:57 PM
It is far too complicated a process to go through for someone you do not genuinely love in the romantic sense, as well as a friend.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:33 PM
2.98 last I filled up.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:07 PM
Nurjoyce! Where ya been?

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:39 PM
Missy, you look too young to have a 17 yr old!

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:38 PM

why?

Did you read through this thread? Just a few stories as to why not to. It is NOT just a game!

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:28 PM
She said she wouldn't post in a "nice" thread......Didn't say anything about not reading one!

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:17 PM
State the facts. Be professional. No one can fault you for pursuing a better opportunity.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:05 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhh.......Don't use that four letter word that starts with a "N"

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh You go Girl.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:45 PM
Great harmony!

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:32 PM
I forget the author, but there's a book called, "The Demonologist". In reading the case histories described in the book, several of the stories did involve a Ouija board in the house, and most often, used by children or teenagers.

Scary stuff. The board seems to open some kind of portal.....and not a safe one!

texasrose9's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:28 PM
The first time I ever used a Ouija board, I was probably 10 or 11 years old. Being kids, as kids often do, we were asking silly questions. When we asked it to do something in the corner of the room to scare us......it told us no. When we asked why, the response was: BECAUSE VOODOO IS NOT TO BE SEEN.

Now what 10 year old would ever think of a line like that? NOT me...or my friend either!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25