Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:24 PM

not ALL women want a man that thinks more about himself. I for one like the nice guys..

I like nice guys, too. There still has to be that spark, though.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:18 PM

its all good I am nice,and wont change it I cant help it if I aint one of the bad boys,I cant help it if I dont beat woman or do stupid crap,cant help if I dont think about sex 24/7

OC..... don't have to be a bad boy... or all those other nasty traits you described..... and I would hardly call you a pushover...I've read your posts!

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:15 PM

wow girls ***** and moan all the time about how theres no nice guys left, maybe if you guys actually knew what you wanted or wanted the same thing on a regular basis, guys would actually know what to do, you think your the smarter gender, but at least we know what we want..

The same COULD be said of men......flowerforyou

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:12 PM

blabbety blabbety...

boo hoo

wah wah

Do I win?flowerforyou

Not whining...... just taking some time to condense what many ladies have said over the tons and tons of threads on the topic.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:09 PM
What would we call the men on here? I'd say varied and interesting.... all over the map.....

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:58 PM
Probably going to catch heck with this one...... but given all the threads ad nauseum about "Where are the nice women? Why nice guys finish last?" I felt compelled to contribute this list.
Ladies, feel free to add your own thoughts. This is not meant to denigrate anyone, but rather to point out some characteristics and behaviors associated with the "typical" nice guy, and how it may be perceived by the ladies..

If you are a nice guy, who does not exhibit the negative behaviors listed, and/or do exhibit some of the others..... all hope is not lost!I'm not bashing nice guys here. There are plenty of nice guys out there that already know this stuff.

10 Reasons Why Women Turn Away NICE Guys
1. We want a guy who does not have “Doormat” or “Pushover” stamped on his forehead.
2. We want a guy who doesn’t call us 40 million times a day just to hear our voice.
3. We want a guy whose backbone is at least as strong as our own…. Who has opinions, expresses them, and does not necessarily back down when challenged.
4. We like challenges as much as men. Let us wonder about you a little bit. Don’t wear your heart on your sleeve too soon.
5. Being a little bit bad is NICE…….. and sparks excitement.
6. We want to feel like the guy we’re with has more testosterone than we do.
7. We want a man who does not come off as “needy”. If you demand all our time, or push us too fast…..or insist on a commitment a week into a relationship….. as is sometimes the case….. we run. (Men do the same thing with women)
8. We need a man who will not smother us. There is sometimes a fine line between attentiveness and overdoing it.
9. We like it when a guy can bring out the “bad” girl in us. Many “nice” guys (not all) have a hard time doing this.
10. We like men who take ACTION…….. accept responsibility for themselves and their actions….and who do not whine.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:10 PM
Sponge...... you are only 21.....you haven't grown into your man pants yet...... from reading your profile, I can see a few reasons why a nice, emotionally mature woman may shy away from you.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:58 PM
I could tell the difference...dark or not...if it wasn't my guy in the bed with me......

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:41 PM

oh here we go again...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:39 PM
I wouldn't trust any of them...if the 2 brothers that didn't do it knew about it...they should have stopped it to begin with. How disrespectful.

The other thing is....how could the wife NOT know it wasn't her husband? You get used to someone...you know how they move, etc..... she didn't notice something different?noway

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:30 PM
immortality...no.... but if our bodies didn't fall apart I'd wonder what it would be like to live about 150 years...

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:17 PM
That's awful izzie.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:42 AM
Because many people work for companies that are open to do business on those days....businesses that serve those who are NOT working that day.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:41 AM
That brought tears to my eyes.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:11 PM

Whenever I've looked at those threads, the Person Above Me (or the one who would be above me if I was actually going to post) is always someone I'm very sure I would never go near, in real life, without being in a very well-sealed hazmat suit....

laugh laugh laugh

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:08 PM
I mostly stay out of those threads....... some people have fun with it, but what's the point?

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:56 PM
Buy him a chew toy?

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:58 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Sun 03/16/08 02:59 PM
Only if they are always bragging about everything. They're the ones who will suffer consequences of their choices...not me...

or reap the rewards.... goes both ways.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:47 PM
You know... a lifetime supply of my favorite snack might not be so bad.....

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:44 PM
A real man is not made of rubber.........

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25