Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 04:09 PM
What about General Principle?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:54 PM
No tongue piercings....gross.....but I HAVE heard some interesting things about them.....

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:42 PM
Kansas City, MO. on business.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:41 PM
Women only make some rules where their "V" is concerned.....and since men so much enjoy said "V".............

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:39 PM
The chastity key?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 03:34 PM
Too many to name.......

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:55 PM
The woman retains her maiden name after marriage in Canada?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:52 PM
Good for you!

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:51 PM

yyyyaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile

Well darkowl...you're 94 years old and apparently going strong...... I don't feel over the hill yet.....laugh

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:47 PM
I guess it just surprised me that someone would take it so personal..... I could care less what he thinks.....

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:43 PM

Received an insulting email as a result of refusing an Instant message?

I seldom accept IMs, except perhaps, from one of my friends.

This guy basically says..... "You're kidding, right? Look at Your Age!"

Then went on to add a few other disgusting remarks...... WTF?
Some people never cease to amaze me........

I'm sorry. I get emotional when I'm horny.

flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh Totage.......

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:38 PM
Received an insulting email as a result of refusing an Instant message?

I seldom accept IMs, except perhaps, from one of my friends.

This guy basically says..... "You're kidding, right? Look at Your Age!"

Then went on to add a few other disgusting remarks...... WTF?
Some people never cease to amaze me........

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:10 PM
My ex-husband wa shorter than me....so i guess I'd have to say yes.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:03 PM
Life is choices. Choose wisely.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:56 PM

A woman should not put herself in the place of a man and hit a man, regardless to this teaching that stands.

Men who hit women have utilized all other methods of control and have to resort to abuse for control. Men who feel they have to control those in their lives or in the world are the problem. Until the man realizes that the only control he has is over himself then the problem will continue.

Dragoness, you are right. It is a matter of control...or rather the lack of it.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:53 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Sat 03/15/08 01:55 PM

for reasons other than self defense, it's considered abuse. If a woman hits a man for reasons other than self defense is it the same thing?

I don't think it is. I was raised to never hit a woman and if she hits you, just walk away. Maybe that's wrong but it's what I was always taught.

Although hitting one another is wrong on both accounts, a man is physically stronger and can,therefore, seriously injure a woman. It is equally wrong for the woman to have a propensity to lash out physically, but I agree...EITHER way...walk away. Engaging in return behavior only escalates the situation.
Now, if we're talking self defense....that's another matter..

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:16 PM

see.. its guys like that, that give real MEN a bad wrap

What's worse..... we were engaged at the time.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:14 PM

He is going to come back and beg your forgiveness and tell you he will change, ect,ect. STAND YOUR GROUND. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE. He is never evver going to change. He is going to be working on you real hard for the next few weeks. He what buttons to push. STAND YOUR GROUND. Good luck to you.

Wise advice. Turn a deaf ear to anything he says, but be careful. This is the most critical and dangerous phase of getting out of an abusive relationship. When he realizes you are really leaving him...it's a control issue... and he could take the abuse a step further.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:09 PM

personal thoughts... if you truely love the person its just not respectful

I agree. To me if a guy wants an additional partner and would be okay with sharing ME, I'm insulted and truly do not believe he loves me. No thanks. :wink:

exactly... guys do you want some stranger touching your lady in her most intimate private places with anypart of his body?? I know i dont.. thats for you and her only. as fun and exciting as the idea sounds to have another lady involved with you and yours.. put yourself in your partners place.. its saying to them "you alone do not satisfy or complete me" Im sure most ladies don't want someone else groping or fondling your man either... mutual or not it is truely disrespectful to them and only weakens the bond that ties you together. man... how do I get suckered into these threads??grumble

I would agree with the above statements, and also with another poster who stated that if one partner wanted to bring a third party into the situation, there may be something else wrong in the relationship.
Ultimately, it must be desired and accepted by both partners, but this is usually not the case. One partner is often pressured into it by the other. It DOES make the pressured person feel inadequate or wonder why their significant other wants to do this. I have been in this position with an ex, who at one time or another literally OBSESSED about a threesome with another woman, and at other times wanted to share ME with his friends.... which I did find incredibly insulting. My thought was, how could he do that and really care about me?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:41 AM
Online dating has become more common and acceptable. I know many couples who met that way. I don't care if others think I'm strange for doing it. I have made some great friends this way.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25