Community > Posts By > number96

number96's photo
Tue 05/25/10 04:16 PM

Someone can bring up alien life form but the minute they piss a chri-stain off, which they know they are going to do, talking about believing in aliens and then they get mad because the chri-stain has a different view. I totally believe in alien life forms, i also believe that i am one. i do not belong here, i do not fit.

'They' don't like the idea of another intelligent being from some other solar system because those beings may be the source of their religion. And that means God does not exist.
Who knows, the 'Grays' could be the source of all major religions through out human history.

number96's photo
Tue 05/25/10 03:34 PM
I think the battle of the sexes is all about who is better. As humans, we want to be better than the other group; men want to be better than women, women want to be better than men. We just can't accept that certain groups are better at certain things in general.
But then there is always exceptions to everything.

number96's photo
Sun 05/23/10 09:50 PM
Personally, if I knew I had a limited time left, I would take the chance of finding some one to be with. Even if I made some enamels. Before my mom's aunt past away, she did what ever she wanted so that she could make the most of what she had left. She didn't stop living until her body stopped operating. If I can, that's how I would like to go out. And if you meet the right person, they hopefully won't dwell on your death, but remember and celebrate your life.

number96's photo
Sun 05/23/10 07:04 PM

Humm well ya have to leave something to talk about when you meet but keep the conversation casual not a 1000 questions. Find out about what kind of things they like to do, eat & places to go make sure they are someone your interested in before you set up a met for if not then no since in setting up that met.......

Do not make the first meet a movie..........noway

Make sure it is somewhere you can talk but out in the public and just meet them there that way both has and out if they need it...

That's sounds like some great advise I'll have to take. I would have thought the first time should be something more elaborate. But it sounds like just lunch somewhere she is comfortable with is good enough.

number96's photo
Sun 05/23/10 06:53 PM
It doesn't matter how she would die, if I knew we would fall in love, I'd go for it. The only exception would be if I also knew I wouldn't be able to be by her side in her last days, if it were due to illness or injury.

'It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all'

number96's photo
Sun 05/23/10 06:41 PM
So I'm getting that time doesn't matter, the time to meet is when you're both ready. But what about knowledge of each other.
I think it's a good idea to a little about the other person, but how much should you know to not make the first meet or first date lackluster or without communication of any kind.

number96's photo
Sun 05/23/10 05:38 PM
#9 I like

number96's photo
Sun 05/23/10 05:33 PM
When talking to a woman online, how long should you communicate before meeting in person? Or how much should you know about each other?
I know everybody is different, some people can meet sooner than others.

number96's photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:22 AM

Today everything can be done for you if you are willing to pay. But I just watched an episode of "No Reservations With Anthony Bourdain" with nomads who make everything they need. I know it's by necessity, but you don't see that here.

I was wondering what anyone here makes on their own. And I don't mean a big dinner every now and then. I'm talking about everyday things you could get at just about any store.

Here is my input:
I make my own beer from a kit. It's a simple one, but I don't have the room for a still. It makes some of the best beer I've had. I'm thinking about experimenting with different combinations.

are u allowed to brew your own alcohol? i thought u might need a licence for that?

You can brew your own beer or make wine without a permit or license. But to distill any hard liquor you do need a license.

number96's photo
Tue 05/18/10 09:22 PM
It is easier to buy stuff, but it can be funner to make it yourself, and sometimes cheaper.

number96's photo
Tue 05/18/10 02:58 PM
Today everything can be done for you if you are willing to pay. But I just watched an episode of "No Reservations With Anthony Bourdain" with nomads who make everything they need. I know it's by necessity, but you don't see that here.

I was wondering what anyone here makes on their own. And I don't mean a big dinner every now and then. I'm talking about everyday things you could get at just about any store.

Here is my input:
I make my own beer from a kit. It's a simple one, but I don't have the room for a still. It makes some of the best beer I've had. I'm thinking about experimenting with different combinations.

number96's photo
Tue 05/18/10 10:23 AM
I prefer the mean lookin cars like the Grand National.

number96's photo
Tue 05/18/10 10:21 AM

"Elenor" from Gone in Sixty Seconds makes me drool. She was a 1970 Shelby GT. drool drool

She is a sexy beast.

number96's photo
Mon 05/17/10 06:12 PM
Ah, c'mon, take a bite, it's good fer ya.

number96's photo
Mon 05/17/10 05:30 PM

Hell, if there was a cannibalistic restaurant, I'd go. The only problem is that human meat is salty.

Maybe there could be livestock humans with a low salt diet.

Like free range and farm raised?

Free range would probably taste better.

number96's photo
Mon 05/17/10 05:17 PM
Hell, if there was a cannibalistic restaurant, I'd go. The only problem is that human meat is salty.

Maybe there could be livestock humans with a low salt diet.

number96's photo
Sun 05/16/10 12:53 PM
Those of you who gave advice and constructive criticism last time, I thank you.
I have made a major overhaul on my profile and would like to see what you think. And again, if it still needs help, which I'm sure it does, please let me know.
Please be honest and no p.c. BS.

number96's photo
Fri 05/14/10 11:27 PM
"Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Company Cover.

number96's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:43 PM
Thank you for your advice. I'll try that and update this post. And hopefully it will meet with your approval.

number96's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:35 PM
It's true that I'm not a people person. And I'm too humble to brag about myself. I do need to work on the negativity towards myself. I guess I could just state facts about myself, or would that be too boring.