Community > Posts By > number96

number96's photo
Sat 08/21/10 11:16 AM

what part of number V do people not understand...huh

Either 'shall' or 'not'.

number96's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:23 PM
"Burn a Quran Day", why?
Us burning their Quran is just as equal as them burning our flag. If we do that, why not strap bombs to ourselves and blow up mosques and their community centers here?
Oh wait, we don't get rewarded with 72 virgins in our afterlife.

number96's photo
Wed 08/18/10 11:51 PM
I am taking an anthropology class studying different religions in the Americas. The term project includes going to two services or events for your chosen religion to study. I am currently thinking about studying Wicca for this project. Does anyone know where to find Wicca ceremonies or other events in the SF Bay area? Or some good trust worthy web cites to read though? I don't even know where to begin.

If you have any suggestions for other non mainstream religions with events in the SF Bay area that would be great too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

number96's photo
Wed 08/18/10 10:52 PM
Edited by number96 on Wed 08/18/10 10:53 PM
I am taking an anthropology class studying different religions in the Americas. The term project includes going to two services or events for your chosen religion to study. I am currently thinking about studying Wicca for this project. Does anyone know where to find Wicca ceremonies or other events in the SF Bay area? Or some good trust worthy web cites to read though? I don't even know where to begin.

If you have any suggestions for other non mainstream religions with events in the SF Bay area that would be great too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

number96's photo
Wed 08/11/10 01:55 PM
What is it? Sounds interesting.

number96's photo
Thu 08/05/10 03:36 PM
I can barley cook but I make a great meatloaf. It's real simple and you can add anything into it.

1 lb ground beef, or any other meat
2 slices of bread or Hawaiian rolls, no crust
enough milk to soak the bread
2/3 jar of Prego pasta sauce

Mix bread and milk, then mix in meat, then about 1/2 the pasta sauce and anything you want to add (ex: olives, bell pepper.) Then poor the rest of the 2/3 jar of pasta sauce over the loaf.

Set oven to 375 and cook for about 40 minutes.

number96's photo
Tue 08/03/10 06:57 PM
On occasion my mind goes blank in the middle of a conversation. When talking to someone in person it can be easy to say one or two words to the other person think I'm still there. But emailing is much harder.

Does this happen to anyone else? What do you do in either situation?

number96's photo
Mon 08/02/10 06:24 PM

There is actually no retail or commercial filter you can get to filter out certain chemicals that cause neural damage.

i used to sell water filer systems, and they get a lot more than you'd think. they water that comes out of the better systems is around 99 -100 % pure. pure water is the healthiest you can get. some of the filtered bottled water is 99.75% pure.

That may be so, but have you worked with deadly chemicals with molecules smaller than water molecules?

number96's photo
Mon 08/02/10 06:20 PM
Edited by number96 on Mon 08/02/10 06:20 PM

Electric water heaters, Electric dryers, Electric stoves, Electric heat. I haven't had gas service or paid a Natural Gas bill in over 15 years. Am I the only person on the planet than has learned to live
without it?

Look its as simple as this, if they can't sale it and if there is no market for it, why keep producing it?

Problem solved

Oh and for the other problem, I'm single. smokin

Yes! You are doin' right. The only problem is, do you know how much of your electricity is produced by natural gas?
It is popular in some areas.

number96's photo
Mon 08/02/10 06:02 PM
There is actually no retail or commercial filter you can get to filter out certain chemicals that cause neural damage.

number96's photo
Mon 08/02/10 05:48 PM
Do you know anyone who has mysteriously gotten sick, or someone who knows someone?

number96's photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:42 PM
So you know what I'm talking about. Is your water brown? Or is there any gas wells close by?
If so, I would get the water tested.

number96's photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:34 PM
So I'm guessing this topic is too negative for people to talk about or you just don't care. So then there's not much hope.

number96's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:27 PM
The only thing I know we can do is not use natural gas.

number96's photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:01 PM
Please don't tell me you're ok with that.

number96's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:21 PM
We shouldn't have to transfer our fear and anger from one group of people to another when we get off crude oil! Natural gas can be recovered cleanly and safely if there are the correct regulations, and it can still create a healthy profit for the companies if done right.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather die fighting for oil than be killed because some money hungry greedy C.E.O. doesn't want to spend money on safety.

number96's photo
Sun 08/01/10 09:54 PM
Thursday morning I watched a documentary on HBO about natural gas. I believe it was called 'Gas Country', incase anyone wants to see it. It was done by a young film maker who wanted to investigate problems with water caused by natural gas in the are of Pennsylvania he lives. He ended up traveling all over the mid-west.

First the problem was that the water looked dirty and tasted bad. He had test done on tap water from many homes across the mid-west and found many different chemicals that cause different health issues. Some people lost family members due to the chemicals, while many have irreversible nerve and brain damage.

A few towns actually had enough natural gas leaking into the water table that their tap water was flammable. The emissions coming of a couple of storage tanks are worse than all the traffic in L.A. on a smoggy day.

It ended up that the companies doing the drilling and recovering the gas had almost no regulations. There are NO regulations on the chemicals because the recipes they use are protected by proprietary laws. Meaning they can use what ever they want and do what they want without repercussion.

All this means that the victims have no say in what happens. They were even told that they can't do anything.

I know natural gas is a clean burning fuel, but the process to get it is the dirtiest I've seen. If we can't make the natural gas process safe, I don't mind being dependent on foreign oil. At least with foreign oil we are protected against ourselves.

number96's photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:42 PM
Mad Men is not the type of show I watch, but I love it.

I started watching it out of curiosity in the beginning and have been addicted ever since.
'The most addictive show on tv!'

number96's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:18 AM
The Chupacabra is a ferrel dog with mainge.

number96's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:45 PM
Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it doesn't.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8