Community > Posts By > number96

number96's photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:03 PM
So if I decide to continue emailing her, do I go right back to the same stuff or something more casual?
And can you trust someone like this.

number96's photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:11 PM
China is just following by example.
First the U.S. with EXON Valdese.
Seccond the British with BP.
Now China.
Next will be India, or whoever else is catching up to the U.S. fast.

number96's photo
Wed 07/21/10 12:54 PM
I've been emailing a woman for over two months, I think we could get close because we have talked about personal stuff. I've asked her to meet twice but she declined both times. She just told me she has been with a guy the past two years and that she has almost no free time to meet even if she wanted to. However, she did say she would like to continue to email. If she told me about this guy early, I would continue to email, because I could use a good friend. Now, I'm not so sure.

What do think. And if you were in this situation, would you continue to email the other person or just forget about them?

number96's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:22 PM
I bet it would be fun to kill people that deserve to die.

If I wasn't against this occupation I would join the armed forces just to kill them.

number96's photo
Fri 07/16/10 01:06 PM
If someone asked me the same question over and over and over, I would write the answer on paper and staple it to their forehead. That way they can have the answer with them at all times.

Why can't there be a law against stupidity?

number96's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:53 PM
I have ADD and asburgers, because of it I have trouble with everyday things half the time. When I talked to a counselor in college, they said I shouldn't take certain classes, like math. But they were wrong, the biggest trouble I have is with anything social.
The way I deal with not focusing is by listening to whatever music I'm in the mood for at the time. As far as treatments, different doctors have tried different treatments since elementary school, nothing has worked. But everyone is different.

number96's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:32 PM
It's about time the government started fighting crime online. Cyber assaults are currently the easiest crimes to get away with because the only protection, most of the time, is a basic firewall. I wouldn't be surprised if there will soon be cyber terrorists. With almost all our infrastructure accessible over the internet we could be sent back to the 17th century with a few clicks.

I for one am willing to give up some privacy for "Perfect Citizen" if that's what it takes.

number96's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:08 PM
With a couple of days of 100+ temps across the north east there has already been two deaths due to heat in major cities. Scientists say it is hotter in the city than the surrounding suburbs. If you know anything about the physics of heat and energy it's easy to see why. Basically the steel and concrete absorb heat energy through the day and slowly release it at night. But because there is such a large amount of steel and concrete in cities like New York and Chicago, not enough heat is released at night, causing the next morning to be hotter.

Phoenix was supposedly paving roads with wight asphalt to help prevent absorption of heat. I'd like to know if there is anyone here that lives there, or knows someone from there, that know if there wight asphalt works.

As for everyone else, what are you doing to stay cool? Other than drinking alot of water.

number96's photo
Fri 06/25/10 09:59 AM
I noticed that too when I joined. But you can get around the upgrade link by looking at your recent activity, it shows everything you have recently done and what others have done with you; as in messages, views, nudges, and so on.
And it is annoying how most profiles in search have been inactive for over a month. You'd think they would be deleted or hidden from a search.

number96's photo
Thu 06/24/10 06:23 PM

Should give you plenty of time to tag thier ear, weigh them, sex them, and attatch a homing collar to follow thier migratory patterns.

I don't think I want to sex them.
Except for the beautiful artistic women.

number96's photo
Thu 06/24/10 06:02 PM
'I have a sign around my neck'

number96's photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:59 PM

See if you gotta have a liscence to hunt mimes and street performers and set yourself up as a safari guide.

I would like to how long they can play dead with a tranquilizer dart in their @$$.

number96's photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:21 PM
Edited by number96 on Thu 06/24/10 05:22 PM
But that would get rid of the entertainment.

It could also provide more entertainment though.

number96's photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:03 PM
I am bored and no one is hiring. I need need something to take up my time. If I lived in a gulf state I'd help clean the beaches or animals.

Does anyone know of any kind of productive volunteer program in the SF Bay area?
It has to be a group that actually does physical work, no standing around spreading waist-full words.

number96's photo
Wed 06/23/10 10:29 PM
Koenigsegg Ghost

number96's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:31 PM
me man, ugh
me want woman to feed me
me want woman clean cave
me want woman make me happy
ugh

number96's photo
Sun 06/20/10 12:31 AM

All the whiney liberals saying it costs more to execute them than it does to feed and house them for life are full of ****.

The bullets cost no more than $1 a piece.
All the outrageous costs are directly from the administrative side of the issue...but NOT the act of executing a prisoner itself.

You gonna be able to feed a dirtbag for the rest of his life on $5 dollars?? (they used 5 bullets, and one was a blank).

Once its done, its done....that dirtbag no longer costs the taxpayers any money. But keeping his worthless azz alive would cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not a million or more.

Thank you Utah for getting rid of a piece of crap.

You are right in saying that it costs a hell of a lot less to execute a person. But you have to look at the big picture, in the end, with as you say the administrative costs with money hungry attorneys and lawyers the price sky rockets. So either limit the time available for lawyers to fight back or have the people on death row finance their own fight. And if they can't, that's their problem.

number96's photo
Sat 06/19/10 05:20 PM

Why not let all the murderers live together and provide them with items that can be used as weapons. Let them decide who should spend life in prison and who should die. They have no problem killing, so let them kill each other.
The only exception should be people who accidentally killed someone, like falling asleep behind the wheel.
They already do that.

Except they aren't given weapons.

number96's photo
Sat 06/19/10 11:50 AM
Why not let all the murderers live together and provide them with items that can be used as weapons. Let them decide who should spend life in prison and who should die. They have no problem killing, so let them kill each other.
The only exception should be people who accidentally killed someone, like falling asleep behind the wheel.

number96's photo
Sat 06/19/10 12:59 AM
Absolutely. My favorite weather condition.
(Unless it causes a race to be canceled.)