Community > Posts By > Hoosierlady64

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:00 AM
awh good for u coco......morning all who came in...I had better get my chores done and hit the gym before noon is here and i find myself without anything to wear tonight....that could be interesting LOL
Everyone, have a wonderful day
coco...we want to know all the details tomorrow...have fun hun!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:48 AM
morin coco, peachyflowerforyou drinker

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:32 PM
cool

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:26 PM
welcome and have a fun time...lots of nice people...and MY what a big fish u have on your profile, LOL

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/26/07 07:03 PM
wow...i really like that and can totally relate to it.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:52 AM
Ok U win mr stalker...you ruined some very special friendships on here....by your lies and harassing my friends. This is to all my friends on here..goodbye....it was nice knowing each of you, Coco, Eddie and many others....brokenheart

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:24 PM
gives a new meaning to a hard drive crashing, LOL

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 06:44 AM
Hiya eddie...my friend is very understanding...and such a sweetheart...wish I had met him years ago...I could get used to him being around everyday! Yeah your email cracked me up. Word is out about the creep, gave out his handle to several people and he had been on my friend's trying to get him to add him so he blocked him too. At least my friend cared enought to call me as soon as he got the email about all this and set the record straight, not that I doubted him in the least bit...but it always helps to hear it again!
You have a great day too....Marlena said hello....and thanks for keeping an eye out for us!
Laterz lil one....LOL

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:53 AM
morning everyone who just joined...talk to you soon...i am out of here to take wee ones to school...LOL

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:30 AM
*blushing* not sure if I should ask, LOLembarassed

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:26 AM
hi melissa welcome to jsh, grab a cup of coffee and jump right indrinker

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:22 AM
so what is everyone going to do today? Anything fun on HUMP day? LOL

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:22 AM
ahhhhhhhh thanks I needed that!flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:19 AM
thank goodness...can i have 2 cups

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:17 AM
morning peeps....drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 03:26 AM
I loved that last line..catchme...LOL
am ok this morning, not leaving, not letting him run me off here..I believe I was here FIRST, lol
but what an azz
talk to you all later
and thanks to those who showed ur support
nice to have friends
and if HE is reading this: You dont know who you are messing with mister!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:31 PM
it's ok...I had my cell number changed the other day...and nobody knows where i live...so it's allgood...just puts a damper on trying to get a new relationship off the ground...when people start to have trust issues...it can get ugly and i really want to make a go of it...so the only thing i can think of is to delete my profile so this stalker cannot bother any of the people i talk to! But then i would lose out on some really cool friends i have made...so i dont know what i am going to do right now...i will talk to my friend in the morning and together we can make that decision.
thanks all for your support with this, i feel alot better!
nite

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:18 PM
thanks and i did block him....just creeps me out....this weirdo has some issues....

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:07 PM
Amen...Iam4u
I have met some really nice people on here..and I dont think there is anything wrong in having a wide variety of friend...even if you are seeing someone...this stalker just cant get it...he is just trying to make me jealous so he can break up a relationship I am trying to work on. If my friend is half the man I think he is....he will make sure that this guy gets banned from here, LOL