Community > Posts By > Hoosierlady64

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:47 PM
awh sorry rochelle...he didnt deserve you....there will be someone else soon...they are out there...we just gotta find them...Im not giving up and neither should you!

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:26 PM
Boy of all nights to hear that song....Hmmmm..thanks for making me cry again!sad

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:51 AM
http://www.aboutspecialkids.org/Directory.aspx
try this link...you will have to search under your town or county i believe..good luck!

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:45 AM
i dont know what state you are in but there are child advocates out there that will help you. I had to get one for my daughter who is ADHD and was acting out at school. They showed up at school and went to the meeting with me. Back then it was called IPN..Indiana Parent Network, might have one in your state too. Can call Youth and Family services in your area and see if they have something like that, explain the situation. They do not charge.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 04:56 AM
awe thank you coco...its been awhile, so all this is new, fun and exciting as heck...lol, trying hard not to be doubtful...but always thinking ....this is too good to be true...and trying really hard to think positive here and not negative....hey if it's just a dream, tell everyone NOT to wake me up...havent been this happy in a long time.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 04:43 AM
I had to say goodbye to my floor when I sold the house, don't normally lay around like that, LOL. Yep I found that special guy, it happened rather quickly when I joined JSH. Not sure where it will go as we never have any guarantee's in life, but for now I am on cloud nine and don't want to come down, LOL

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 04:35 AM
Morning Coco, oldsage....It's Monday, LOLdrinker :cry: laugh noway

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:49 PM
Have patience...this site really does work if you give it a chance!

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:49 PM
LOL...that was funny Marlena07

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:20 AM
nope no brothers.. but i will see if i can clone him for ya....

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:16 AM
I am sure I got very lucky...first guy i ever met, talked to on here or anywhere for that matter...but like I said..had a feeling from the first time I saw his pic...and he did too...now not saying it could last forever...that is yet to be seen....but for now I am smitten as a kitten....

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:05 AM
The date was wonderful, he was wonderful, more than I expected, second date Monday, LOL
Just a heads up....JSH does work! :tongue:

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh noway

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:25 AM
awe...gutter is good, LOL

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:21 AM
I just got done eating a banana for breakfast, yummie!laugh

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:20 AM
I'm with ya...I am so surprised that I do....

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:15 AM
Thanks...any advice?

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:14 AM
Just what I needed to chase the nerves away...thanks Tom for the laughs

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:12 AM
I totally agree here and since I am new I just wanted to say to everyone that at first I thought there would never be anything come out of this jsh site, well maybe some online friends and that would have been ok with me...we all need friends...but to find someone so compatible with me...well I never thought it would be possible. Will have to keep everyone updated...first date today! As nervous as a teen on her first date...what do i wear, what do I say...palms sweating already, LOL
I have a hard time trusting people, trying real hard to give it a shot...just dont want to get hurt. any and all advice will be appreciated

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:07 AM
morning everyone *hugs*