Community > Posts By > Hoosierlady64

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:02 PM
Awe thanks Eddie.. I am sure my friend will appreciate you looking out for his woman while he is at work! I tell ya it makes me sick to think that some people dont have a life....I didnt do nothing to him but be my nice self...this is so high school it is sickening.
the games people play....I dont like them!

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:55 PM
sending email privately...also posted a bulletin..should have put his handle there to forwarn the other ladies this guy is nothing but a psycho..and I feel bad for whomever he talked to about my friend....hope she aint crying right now....LOL

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:46 PM
I am not sure where to post this but I just had to say something about this.
Why do people have to go and try and mess things up for others. Is their lives so miserable they go out of their way to make others miserable too? If you talk to someone and they tell u upfront that they are involved with someone....leave it alone....dont go bothering other people trying to find out who they are seeing and then attack and interrogate the other people on that persons profile, trying to dig up dirt on him/her to take back to the other person to make yourself look good. In the end...you still won't look good because you are meddling and putting your nose where it don't belong!
And if the stalker is reading this....YOU never had a chance, I was nice and am nice to many people....you didnt have to say those ugly things about my friend and you didnt try to have to bring him down, or to make me jealous or angry....it was rude and uncalled for. Stay out of my business..I am a grown woman and can handle myself just fine...I dont need you interrogating the people on his profile, nor mine for that matter. I find it sick and a tad scary that you would even concern yourself with these matters. Get a life and stay out of mine!

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:38 PM
yowza....I am sure you can find some help with that in here, LOL
I have a stalker...trying to cause trouble with my new man.....I dont understand why people want to play these games....he's going into his profile and bothering the other people (women) in there and then comes back and tried to tell me all kinds of stuff...I asked him why he would interrogate these other people....I just dont get why he is so darn interested in what is going on with someone elses life? Guess he dont have one of his own.
anywayz thanks for letting me vent....
ttyl

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:54 PM
roflmao.....laugh laugh bigsmile

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:35 PM
i wonder is she is having a good time here?

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:09 PM
Hiya Eddie...your emails make my day too...u crack me up!
Too bad I found the man of my dreams or I would have....uhh...I will tell ya laterz....lol
TTYL
smokin

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:23 PM
move to indiana and you will have more dates, LOL

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:37 AM
heck no i dont share ....well with one certain person i would share anything with..he already has my heart!!:heart:

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:28 AM
good mornin peeps....just wanted to get this party started...ima go work out now...bbl....have a good time and be safe, be nice and do something nice for someone today....I declare this NICE DAY...just a smile at a stranger, open a door for an elderly person, give your kids an extra hug before they head off to school.,....ya know what ima talkin bout!
Muah
xoxo
sandy

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:21 AM
depends on what I am sharing...there are things u just dont share...lol

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 10:02 PM
he knows what i wonder...lol

night eddie baby

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 10:00 PM
luvs ya too eddie...nighters talk to u tomorrow babylove smooched :heart:

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 09:52 PM
jayme i am going to bed...but wanted to tell u if you ever want to talk....i am here for u and i will always be honest with u...u might not like what i say...thats ok...but u need to hear a different perspective..i raised 4 kids on my own..fathers were all deadbeats...and yes one was like ur man...wanted me to bring guys home so he could watch...kicked him to the curb...message me privatly if ya ever want to talk
be safe...prayers for you to find peace

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 09:39 PM
heck i could give u one of my 4...lol....dont know where u be finding these men...but they all aint like that....that is sick abuse to take...sorry my opinion here...forcing you to do something that u dont wanna do to gain something u want?
women dont sacrifice their marriage by allowing threesomes....women sacrifice buying things so they can buy their kids something...u dont need a man to be a mother....

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 09:32 PM
its all good jayme...we still love ya...not hatin here..k???

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 09:27 PM
HUH?????I dont share my man...and would dump his a$$ in a heart beat if he thought about wanting to share me....different strokes for different folks...bigsmile

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 08:56 PM
u are crazeeeeeeeeeeeee...and i like it that way...lol
i really and truly hope u find the right girl soon...cause ur a keeper....too young for me and i just found the man of my dreams...but dang baby....LOL

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 08:50 PM
gettin ready to hit it...the bed that is...LOL

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 08:45 PM
REJECTION