no photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:22 PM
25 and holding?smokin

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 05:29 PM
Hiya Eddie...glad you are finding your way around in here...ttyl.:tongue:

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:58 AM
my daughter had a problem with major underarm odor...smelled like onions, lol. I took her to the doctor and she gave her a presciption roll on which i now believe is available at walgreens in the deodorant isle..cant remember what it is called but it helps dry up the excessive sweating, also good on sweaty palms or feet...and the odor goes away. there is something in many deodorants that makes her smell bad...mitchium is one of the few that she can use.

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:10 AM
hey dubba that joke u posted is still cracking me up

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:02 AM
Oh Dubba...that was a good one....Im still laughing!bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:01 AM
good morning everyone...It is such a beautiful morning...whoo hooo.drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou bigsmile

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:54 AM
i have done that and it still say i have not rated them or i get an email that says i have matches and when i go to look at them none are there....i dont think i have to worry about that anymore but it is kinda confusing, lol

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:46 AM
me neither i always wondered about that...good question

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 08:05 AM
welcome...kick your shoes off and jump right in! Lots of nice people from everywhere you can imagine!

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:59 AM
the prayer chain has started and our thoughts and prayer will continue until he has made a full recovery!

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:57 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Wanda...thanks for being my friend...it's nice to have someone to vent to who understands what I am talking about...YOU ROCK!
Sandyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:41 AM
Can I call it serious LIKE>>>LOL

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:26 PM
that was a good one!

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 07:11 PM
same thing happened to me and i figured he was thinking about what it would be like to be away from me...lol
No seriously, people have issues when they first meet sometimes and too much togetherness can scare some people so they take a step back and then when they realize they miss you...all of a sudden they are calling or however you communicate with them...again. No harm in contacting them...no loss if they are not interested...just say hey was thinking about you and hadnt heard from you in awhile..with todays technology...you dont even have to talk to them, email, text...voice mail....got nothing to loose and everything to gain if he is just waiting to see if you make the next move. Dont know why people are like this...why cant everyone just be honest...maybe past experiences have made them a little scared to take the next step or make the next move. hope that helps and little and keep us informed on what happens...best of luck to you...fingers crossed that it works out.flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 04:47 AM
Oh Rob....my sides hurt from laughing so hard...thank for a great joke to start my day out!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 04:01 AM
snuggles if you like onions try eating more of them during the worst of sinus season...i put them in just about every meal somehow and it really lessons the severity of the allergy symptoms...we have so many allerigies in my family I say we are allergic to each other!laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:09 AM
coco need more coffee? LOLdrinker drinker

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 03:45 AM
morning coco....im up...its freezing outside, lol
gotta hit the shower, be back later.have a great day all...