Community > Posts By > Hoosierlady64

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 09:34 PM
I guess this area really is dead, no posts for a few days again!or maybe just say hi has not caught on in the region....thought I would say hi here too since i am new and all....Hammond Indiana here...not to far from the windy city...guess now they are gonna call it the over flowing water city with all the flooding we have had the past week or two!
So if you are nearby or even far away send me a message and I will say hi back to you!

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 09:08 PM
I agree with the last post..I too want to date, think I found someone on the first day that I posted my profile...now just gotta get up the nerve to meet with him...thats my issue...been so long since I had a date (just recently divorced) that I am kinda wondering what it is going to be like...and then again you hear so many horror stories about internet dating...what if the pic he posted is not really him or vice versa....so I guess I have to just be a big girl and go for it...see what happens and if you meet in a public place the first time, the worst that could happen is you can both figure out that you are not interested in seeing each other again, shake hands and go back to square one....so I say to the one I want to meet...bring it on...I will meet ya, name the time and place....He knows who he is!
If it is what I think it is...then I shouldnt be back here anymore love If not, then I will be back crying on all of your shoulders telling you all the ugly details...so we all have something to talk about!

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 05:50 AM
thank you all for the warm welcome's...hope you all have a fantastic Monday~

no photo
Sun 08/26/07 06:35 PM
That was cute...typical male bonding! Enjoy those moments, they grow up so fast!

no photo
Sun 08/26/07 06:33 PM
Hello All. Been watching the posts since I joined a few days ago..I must say sometimes these posts are quite interesting!
Just thought I would take the time to say hello. I am in Indiana, if anyone is nearby, drop me a line. Just looking for some new friends. New to the area too so not sure where to meet people, thought this would be kinda cool.

no photo
Sun 08/26/07 06:17 PM
Loved those and have seen a few in my times looking at applications as well!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next