Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 06:30 PM
hmmmmmm..... Had an uncle with a female rotty...They are to protective and hard to handle.

My grandmother had a female and I couldnt even touch her. Mean dogs dude..very mean and very hard to train unless you raise them as a pup. Even then they are only loyal to the owner.

Very mean...

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 06:24 PM
Punch up what Starlings do in Italy. Its great to look at the videos, but they really are a problem.

I lived in an area that had problems with crows. Known all over the state and we had to listen to them all the time. They never bothered me at all.

They was an alarm clock in the morning to me. Tons of them all over in every tree you can imagine in the morning.

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 06:00 PM

Pound for pound

flesh for flesh.... Shakespeare pun/joke to play on...ha

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:55 PM

Driving through small towns. That's cool.

Page one, post 7 and am packed up and ready to go!

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:53 PM

I just enjoy a road trip around the US. That's fun to me.

page one post 4 and my heart is stolen.

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:52 PM
I already posted what I think. Pregnant women are very smexy.

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:50 PM
Eat organic, supplement, and have plenty of whoopie.

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:48 PM
You didnt read Superman when you was a kid? eeeeeesh. lol

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:37 PM

Dr. told me I have to stop masturbating...
I asked him, "why?"...
He replied.."because I'm trying to give you a physical".sad2

Try switching Dr's...Get a female like I have. They seen and heard just about everything and they dont even laugh when you joke with them.

My Dr is awesome! She better than a guy,,thats why I go to her. Too bad shes married. LOL

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:32 PM
Itzak Perlman

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:30 PM

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:22 PM
At age 49 hitting 50 I got 3 years to total retirement and bliss.

Im well behind. Everyone I know retired by age 39.

Meh,,,It takes some guys a bit longer to get to that old crummy rocking chair that creeks the right way when you rock on the front porch and sipping sun tea. Im getting there and am right on schedule. 3 years and all im doing is playing in my garden and mowing my lawn daily like that crazy 75 year old guy up the street everyone thinks is creepy and has nothing better to do. ha

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 04:32 PM

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 04:29 PM

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 04:06 PM
Sorry...I like smaller dogs like hounds, corkies, and pugs.

My ex had a HUGE white shepard. That dog was bigger than me and I loved to walk him. He was a well trained guard dog and will do on command. People feared him.

The postal guy called Town Hall because he was afraid he would get attacked and would not deliver mail...The after explaining that there was an invisible fence and he was trained to protect,,,not attack, all was well.

But I sure bet if he pepper sprayed him he would broke loose and chewed his arse to high heck. Postal guy did the right thing overall by calling Town Hall and telling his Boss. Ha

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 03:53 PM

Misinterpreted last post. I wont attempt to make a womans toes curl unless I know her. Thats a special kind of "shut up" Peggy may be flirting about and that is not my thing on a first date. Gotta give that a few dates in for me to do that. LOL

It doesn't happen often Mui. but now and then you meet someone with whom the chemistry is so great that you run out of words. A table could be separating you, and yet every part of you (including your heart ,feels stimulated as if you were actually being touched . All of that with just one look ...

I looked at your profile and your too far away or I would show you(being flirty)...but try playing footsies under a table. That can be fun.

Just dont ask a guy to spend 5000$ on a trip to nowhere and think that thats love for one lousy night of sex..(a-hem,,,,clears throat)...

Thankfully those thoughts never entered my mind mui but thanks for looking out :)

Im glad thats not what love is too you,,but there is a certain person here that thinks this is what it takes for a man to prove ANY love to her.

Clears throat again....A-Hem..... Cooughs......

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 03:29 PM
Edited by mui887 on Thu 10/05/17 03:34 PM
Yes I do, but to get to eternity you have to get it right. God watches you and if you dont get it right then you should know by understandng he things that you have done wrong. Sooo,,,you will come back(reincarnated),,and try again.

You should know if your a young soul if your self aware, but an older soul may not because they are perfect. Theres a few good books on this and I would recommend the one called "Old Souls".

f you want an example of an aging soul look at Malala. She was so young when she was shot and left for dead by the Taliban,,but look how she recovered and the good she is doing now and her kindness. She has an older soul that is getting her closer to her God.

My soul is still young because I understand that I am imperfect in behavior....so I have to come back and do it all over again. Its a cycle.

Many of us Christians refer to it as Purgatory. That what it is. We get trapped in the middle for a bit, then we come back to do it right.

It may take a few years or centuries, but we all get it right to be with our God that we believe.

As a Catholic,,,THIS is what religion is to me and the eternal. I do not believe there is a Hell, and there are No virgins waiting for anyone.

This is the cycle of life, love and religion too me.

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 03:17 PM

Misinterpreted last post. I wont attempt to make a womans toes curl unless I know her. Thats a special kind of "shut up" Peggy may be flirting about and that is not my thing on a first date. Gotta give that a few dates in for me to do that. LOL

It doesn't happen often Mui. but now and then you meet someone with whom the chemistry is so great that you run out of words. A table could be separating you, and yet every part of you (including your heart ,feels stimulated as if you were actually being touched . All of that with just one look ...

I looked at your profile and your too far away or I would show you(being flirty)...but try playing footsies under a table. That can be fun.

Just dont ask a guy to spend 5000$ on a trip to nowhere and think that thats love for one lousy night of sex..(a-hem,,,,clears throat)...

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 08:07 PM
Edited by mui887 on Wed 10/04/17 08:08 PM
The only thing in life that matters that everyone understands is: Do you want to make love...or

Just say "I want to hold you close all night and smell your beautiful hair".

Thats all you need to know. :)

It doesnt matter what you look like or what country your in. You just need that perfect gal at the perfect moment.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 08:02 PM
Edited by mui887 on Wed 10/04/17 08:03 PM

I think you meant vous parlez francASS? haha

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19