Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Sat 09/09/17 11:02 PM
No idea. But i assure you....You wont find it online.

no photo
Sat 09/09/17 10:59 PM
I was lazy. I had a ham sammy with Hellmens(hate that other brand even though we have both). Side of chips, then I watched the Ohio State game and had a small bowl of crisps.

Thank The Lord football just started. Everything else can go to crap for all I care. HA

Gimme snacks and football and I am one happy guy as long as I dont get fat belly in 17 weeks-----I dont worry. Its easy to do sit-ups whe I wake up. HA

no photo
Sat 09/09/17 10:53 PM
A book about Wall St. Wealth. I only read books that make me grow. It may sound mean but I believe that a person should save and sacrifice for his family.

That's how you make the next generation stronger. Not by passing poverty and looking for welfare and foodstamps for a child to rely on. I actually say ban welfare and these "queens" who live off it. They smoke weed and drink cheap beer on the weekend.

I live in the city but I give thanks for the winter to come so I dont have to look at these people. They make me sick! Get a job. Get some school in you. A basic college is so cheap and with all the assistance that is given i makes me sick that a person cant at least try to give a better life for their children and work with the partner in life and at least try.

Just me.

no photo
Fri 09/08/17 12:04 AM

Is there really destined for.you? what if your tired of falling in love, trusting person.

I am open,,but this online thing might have a great profit margin at best.

YES! I do think there is someone out there for us all. Maybe me smashing a card into a wonderful woman is not the spur of the moment thing...but I have to tell you - - its a great thing to do to drum up conversation.

It really does work if your not shy and get sweaty palms like myself.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:49 PM

I've been trying to figure this out for a while now, but does anyone know a good way to charge fairly for work like knitting/crochet when I make more stuff or cross-stitch things? I did see a formula tht said double the cost of materials and charge by the hour, but if I did that by the minimum wage here in the UK it would be ridiculaously expensive compared to similar things. Also I tend to watch or listen to stuff or talk to people as well while making things. Yay for pying attention to several things at once. I also know a lot of people just make things and sell it as a hobby so their pricing is much different. I also read that some people charge by the day but that's more for things like furniture but definitely an interesting way of doing it. I have heard too that price supposedly reflects the quality and my thing as well is I'm not making anything by machine for the most part so it normally takes a tonne of time to make or can do, especially if the things are more complicated and have patterns, but then there are also things like the hat I've written the pattern for that's pretty much mindless.
Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks

DeviantArt. Its where all the new global artists go and hang. I am not an artist but I hang there looking for great new art by small local artists all over the world. The chat rooms are real fun and they dont have restrictions like this dating site.

Check it out.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:46 PM
Nice. You ever think about listing on DeviantArt?

I hang out there in the forum. Great site for ppl who like modern new artists.

Try it. I have a friend who sells one of a kind anime art there. She is really the best and everyone on the site knows her instantly. She is one of the top artists, but I dont think she needs a free ad here or a name drop. She is doing very very well

Your art is nice. Give it a try and its free to join and post your art for sale.

Small tip I can give you. Thats about all I can do.

All the best

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:40 PM

Do you watch TV alone on Netflix?

Please list the movies you have watched or you have enjoyed watching.

We can discuss a movie and see how it is accepted in today's society~

I spend a "LOT" of time alone, so if I am not writing in the autobiography my family asked me to write, I am on netflix watching tv or I listen to Lp's. I don't get out much.

I watch Netflix for TV, not movies. OITNB and HOC are great, but I stream other stuff. I like On-Demand.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:36 PM
Great stuff. Death Note, Miyu, Black Cat is nice.

I am HUGE into BGC!

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:34 PM
Not at all, but The Queen is Dead by The Smiths is the best!

I love The Smiths.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:25 PM
Edited by mui887 on Thu 09/07/17 09:27 PM
Most likely the chances that I find that one fantastic woman that love to cuddle may not be here or online. I have no idea.

What I do know is I I picked KC over Pats in the game this eve and I am in the winning position. Im not gonna get to cocky but I play Football against a bunch a dingbat Fantasy Footballers. I never lose and they just dont get it or understand they cant beat a guy who play straight ball and no handicaps.

I havent lost in 5 years. Let them eat all the Frito's and drink crappy beer they want. These dingbats just cant win and thats ok fine with me.

HAHAHA

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 08:59 PM
Edited by mui887 on Thu 09/07/17 09:02 PM
They can actually work. Trust me. I would not lie. I was in one.

But you have to trust it or it just may not the thing for you.

If your the jealous type,,,dont bother.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 08:57 PM

I have a cell phone and your image shows up tiny. I thought you looked female at first glance. My eyes...

I agree. Hair that long is okay if you're in a rock band, but not otherwise.

Or maybe a cat. ha

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 08:51 PM

We are just a small stunning country in the beautiful pacific .. far away from North Korea and americalaugh laugh

Maybe instead of trying to be witty and in the shadows in your post you should actually travel. I lived in Seoul, Korea for a year.

It was about as fantastic as can be. I loved it. Though a city made of 25million people that is twice the size of NY is not a cup of copee do deal with, but its manageable. Very easy language to learn also.

Anyahasaio Adjuma! Sorry. I cant write the language, but I can still speak the basics. Drop me in the middle of Seoul and I can get you just about anywhere today....Maybe - Gulp.....lol

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 07:35 PM
I am sure your very nice. Posting a pic spreading your legs is not very lady like. Try something better. If there are guys like me looking at a fantastic woman to spend time with then this pic is not your answer.

Please try again. Its not a turn on at all for a respectable guy(at least not to me). Dont interpret it as mean, but if that is what you think may get you a man that wants to hold you - - that is not gonna do it at all.

All the best

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 07:22 PM
Not like posting where you live is some Super Duper Secret.

I live in NY and I have to say that we have everything. I have travel to many great cities and I love The US for travel, but I think we have the country beat hands down.

I will go so far as saying that NE is fantastic! I love Pittsburgh PA and I love Boston.

If you wanna yap east coast travel then Im your guy. I know where to get the best burgers, cheese goat poppers, stuffed mushrooms and shrimp on the east coast. Dont even mention a great small time joint to listen to great Blues and take a boat ride holding hands with that special person in your life.

I love the East Coast and all our travel we can do on the fly. The best!

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 07:08 PM
How are you? I hope you had a great day.

All the best.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 07:06 PM
Sisyphus. Many have a difficult time learning about life.

Once you have a basic understanding then the rock goes away.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 06:59 PM

yes you can. in fact i have. is it easy? no. is it likely to be someone from your home town? doubtful. best advice is say hello to profiles that interest you and do it with more than one word or sentence. that and come visit and contribute in the forums here at least you can find a few penpals and have a few laughs or learn something new

Work with me on this one, ok...

"likely to meet someone from your home town" - Then posted "doubtful".

Thats something to sink your teeth in I have to say.

Amazed at that fantastic advice of wizardry. LOL

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 06:56 PM

laugh
that was a funny one my friend..but who's watching? flowerforyou waving

Why is this considered a sport? Its funny for about 5 minutes then I have to hit that remote button to make it go away real fast. Ha

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 12:15 AM
Edited by mui887 on Thu 09/07/17 12:16 AM

people need to share their thoughts ...talking to oneself might be a bit creepy? any violent reactions mingle friends? waving

I think you asking about violent reactions is a bit strange. Hey, if you want to see guys beat on each other football start tomorrow.

KC v Pats

Watch that pretty boy Brady get his face smashed in if you like violence. I hope so because my football pick starting of the year is KC. I do think I just gave up points in my Fantasy Football League but its ok. In the long run I play straight ball against these dummies and I always win. I always give up a few points at the start of a season.lol

5 years strong playing against these whipper snappers and by week 7 when I have my teams down and I cause total destruction every darn year. HA