Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 07:57 PM
GO!.... Just dont die your hair.

Ready when you are. I like to learn things.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 07:51 PM

So what you're saying is ; people who tend to have lower educational, social, and economic backgrounds, and who also drink a lot, tend to fight a lot?

Shocking!

Yes Bernie Sanders, it is.laugh

(laughing)

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 06:33 PM

laugh rate what?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 06:33 PM
its a fake post.

admins delete.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 06:24 PM
1- your not sexy
2- your just a kid

3- please delete this post!

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 06:08 PM

When I read the topic, "why does it matter where you live", I was thinking about what country a person lives in. I have always wanted to live in the USA, where I was born and raised. I like it here.Why would I move to another country? If you are happy with where you live, it matters.

Yes. In another forum I hang out someone made a post "Where in the world is your dream to live"..or some crap like that.

I said....I already live in the best country in the world. The USA.

Come to find out that person lives in Colorado and she and me have been buds for about 8 years I think. But she is married.

I tell you what Idaho Girl....Come to NY for a bit and I will show you a bit of fun,,,,maybe I need some Idaho small town living. I dunno, but I sure wish we had nice pretty gals like you living in the city.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 04:32 PM
No, but my family has held its stock in an ETF for centuries. Lemme tell ya.....Its worth a bundle today. laugh

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 03:57 PM

I'm not a expert on relationships with dating, but some men don't know meaning of chatting on dating sites, it's about getting to know the real person not pretending your someone your not or chatting and then disappear and come back when you feel like it, I'm glad I got that off my mind. Hope this helps you. Think before u message someone on wot your gonna say next.

It goes both ways sister. A women who dont talk when a man opens up a bit is not only worthless on a chat forum, but worthless to talk to in real life.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 03:52 PM
...and before I get the remark from some dude who is a cat lover "what guy would give a girl his best shot?"...ME.

I knew she was a tough chick and she wanted to prove it to me. She kicked me in the nuts and then said "I told you so".

If your such a weak man that a small women makes you afraid and can kick your arse and getting kicked in the nuts is a problem...Then YOUR the little girly man! lol

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 03:39 PM
....or someone who judges someone when they dont want to be judged themself!

Bad,,,,Rude,,,Uncaring!

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 03:37 PM
Someone who doesnt lie!

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 03:26 PM
HUGE salad...Romaine with chop carrot, pea pods, radish, etc...

Then I made made a thin slice pepper pork on the side and threw it on top with a dash of olive oil and red wine.

I love a good salad. HA

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 02:52 PM
Edited by mui887 on Wed 10/04/17 02:54 PM
Misinterpreted last post. I wont attempt to make a womans toes curl unless I know her. Thats a special kind of "shut up" Peggy may be flirting about and that is not my thing on a first date. Gotta give that a few dates in for me to do that. LOL

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 02:47 PM

you can really make the silences last that long peggy??????bigsmile

Thats when I know the chemistry is on another level

... when he gets me to shut up :)

Then he must know how to make your toes curl. Thats the only way I got my ex to shut up and she loved it!

I musta been that certain guy that knows how to make a gal shut up and not even say a word. HA

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 02:29 PM
The heck with you....Im waiting for that really nice clean all american gal from Idaho to contact me.

Thats the ticket baby!

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 01:27 PM
BOOM!

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 01:04 PM
Edited by mui887 on Wed 10/04/17 01:12 PM

is having sexual relation before marriage,infidelity؟

Nope. what your doing is just sewing a few oats. Big deal. Just dont behave that way when the ring goes on.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 12:59 PM
Edited by mui887 on Wed 10/04/17 01:00 PM

Do you seriously think that someone 20+ years younger will want to date you? I think you're delusional!! It would be like kissing your dad.. ...and nothing in common to talk about!

I have had 70 year olds contact me! I have finally set some age restrictions! WHAT AM i GOING TO DO WITH AN ELDERLY MAN? Nothing!!! Keep dreaming!

Look at my profile and age. These young chickens are the ones that like to talk to me. I DONT like young girls. They are kids.

You gotta be in your 30's at least(shrugs), plus I dont trust some young female. They look trashy with all those nasty tattoos and piercings. Good gosh....who knows how many fast nights they have had. At least an older women has a 50/50 chance of respecting herself.

Older women are better behind closed doors anyways. Just me...

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 12:55 PM

Mind.
Boom.

Mind.
Bomb.

Thats what I think you meant. Go Aretha! laugh

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 11:45 AM
That chick in the other thread that wants to kick me arse ninja style. Ha

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19